cpt._crust
+3|6510
I'd just like to take this moment to point out that if it wasn't for spineless, cheating uber-geeks who have no respect for themselves or others, I would have the highest knife K/D ratio in the USA.  That is all.

Last edited by cpt._crust (2007-03-30 13:16:43)

The_Killer
Banned
+113|6523|dunno
Im sorry i will make sure i get my second account all the way to the top from padding.

EDIT: Almost there Knife  00:33:43  145  6    24.1667    0

Last edited by The_Killer (2007-03-30 10:35:44)

Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6535|Las Vegas

cpt._crust wrote:

I'd just like to take this moment to point out that if it wasn't for spineless, cheating uber-geeks who have no respect for themselves or others, I would have the highest knife K/D ration in the USA.  That is all.
Well, at least you have that.
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
With a 14:1?I doubt it.

I could make a new account and get 20:1,and i'm shit at knifing.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6726|Germany

BF2 stats are tricky, just don't pull out your knife unless you are behind a sniper you are going to knife. You'll never die with the knife in your hands and there won't be a death in your knife stats...
[Spec]-=Colonel_Zero=-
+21|6360|None ya

cpt._crust wrote:

I'd just like to take this moment to point out that if it wasn't for spineless, cheating uber-geeks who have no respect for themselves or others, I would have the highest knife K/D ratio in the USA.  That is all.
Thats sucks, I don't really pay attention to my knife k/d all I know is I haven't found 1 person that can beat me in knife fight......that is if I see them and they see me and we pull out our knife and duel. Stabbn me in the back dont count. I don't you can beast me in a knife fight. anyone want a challange?

Last edited by [Spec]-=Colonel_Zero=- (2007-03-31 10:04:43)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard