agent146
+127|6388|Jesus Land aka Canada

Panther0071 wrote:

sweet canadian forces in bf2, all you canadian noobs that said no, and that we would lose, should be ashame of your self for talking like that, we have one of the world best trained armys.
yes......problem is that EVERYONe else also claims to be have the "world best trained armys" i guess the only way to fight out is to start a world war 3...
Alpha.350
+19|6577

CaptainMike wrote:

There is a Canadian mod coming out for BF2; if you look around, you may be able to find it. I used to help out but they have since merged and changed names and websites.

And for those who have derogatory comments about the Canadian Army, please stop unless it is a joke. We have an army, we have weapons (actually most of our weapons are American-based and Canadian upgraded), and we have vehicles. We developed CADPAT which led to the American use of MARPAT, we developed and build the LAV, and we currently hold the longest confirmed sniper kill.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NICE JOB MAN (i am canadian too)

OWN»ED
Alpha.350
+19|6577

reaper_654 wrote:

umm i hate canada
umm i hate you, and your stats
Anewgirl
+12|6154|Vermont U.S.A
Lmao No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JaggedPanther
+61|6475
CANADA!!!

Were the only country that invaded and burnt down the whitehouse
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6173|New Austin, Not
War of 1812 FTW
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6363|Vancouver
An open invitation to all Canadians:

Learn your history! If I have to write down the true events of the War of 1812 down again, I will leave this country once and for all. Go back and read what I have typed again and again.

Stop being so fucking proud. You didn't do a fucking thing. Some men hundreds of years ago did. You have no connection to them other than some abstract national link. Additionally, if you are proud of the finest, then also start being ashamed of the worst. Start with Conrad Black and work your way back through history- You'll find a lot of shame. You can't be proud of when Canadian hockey wins gold, and then ignore it when they make seventh place.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard