usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6365|Columbus, Ohio
Again.  How many of you would say what you are saying if you were in their shoes?  Be honest now.
Fen321
+54|6496|Singularity

fadedsteve wrote:

The fact that you would sympathize/identify/condone Irans actions is reprehensible. . .

You're wrong pure and simple. . . .Iran is lashing out, most experts disecting this crisis have been agreeing with what I posted perviously. . . all you have to do is watch CNN, MSNBC, or FOX news and they are ALL saying what I feel to be true.  Not too mention the various internet news stories. . .

Iran is a criminal regime that has been doing this type of behavior because the western powers dont have the balls to confront them on it (ie Jimmy Carter).  Therefore, they have been emboldend by the Iraq war, and various captures on our end, to do what they have done to the British sailors. 

Take your leftist liberal "No Blood for Oil", "Its ulitimately Americas  fault" rhetoric, and babble to someone who cares. . . . cause I dont!!

The facts are the facts, AND THE FACT IS Iran is a criminal regime and needs to be dealt with.  Within the last 30 years they have become the most radical country in the world, and we have sit idely by watching them!! I am not advocating we blow the fuck out of em' tommorrow but we should send in spec ops to destroy their economic infastructure. . .Fact is no one EXCEPT Reagan has put Iran in check, NO ONE!
Haha -- now i see what I'm dealing with. If you somehow take FACT to equate to leftist liberal predisposition then  god help us.

You didn't even bother to contest any of my points instead you respond with an inflated sense of self correctness without any means of justifying your view outside that the American media, which I'm going to go out on a limb here, is the only news source you watch. I would honestly be surprised if some how you developed a different opinion than what you are being told via those outlets unless you look into it yourself.

The last 30 years are not the only 30 years of Human history dictating the relationship between Iran and the Western Powers. Stop using this as a measuring stick of their "criminal" ways, without acknowledging the fact that both sides in 1979 developed radically different views of one another. Take for example the fact that Iran, whom has been essentially working to get Britain out of its internal affairs, comes to find the country they liked -- the United States -- is now just as dubious as Britain in terms of stating one thing and doing another (i.e. Coup in 1953).

Telling me I'm wrong is not going to make you right -- i know the concept of absolutism is something you may hold dear, but you can't pick and chose your choice of reality -- so once again.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

Iran's really pissing me off right now. I think I'd definitely support war on Iran more than Iraq right now.
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6548|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth
Although I want our boys released ASAP, I can't help but feel that having to do a bullshit confession sounds better than being dressed in an orange boiler suit with a hood over my head and my hands cuffed behind my back ala Camp X-Ray or whatever polictical correct name it has now..
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6288|Éire

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

Although I want our boys released ASAP, I can't help but feel that having to do a bullshit confession sounds better than being dressed in an orange boiler suit with a hood over my head and my hands cuffed behind my back ala Camp X-Ray or whatever polictical correct name it has now..
I agree. Although I think Iran were out of line in what they've done and the way in which they have done it Tony Blair is a tad hypocritical to say anyone else's actions are in any way inhumane or cruel when he himself turns a blind eye to people (including many Britons) being subjected to the atrocious violation of human decency that is Guantanamo Bay.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6489|Menlo Park, CA

Fen321 wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

The fact that you would sympathize/identify/condone Irans actions is reprehensible. . .

You're wrong pure and simple. . . .Iran is lashing out, most experts disecting this crisis have been agreeing with what I posted perviously. . . all you have to do is watch CNN, MSNBC, or FOX news and they are ALL saying what I feel to be true.  Not too mention the various internet news stories. . .

Iran is a criminal regime that has been doing this type of behavior because the western powers dont have the balls to confront them on it (ie Jimmy Carter).  Therefore, they have been emboldend by the Iraq war, and various captures on our end, to do what they have done to the British sailors. 

Take your leftist liberal "No Blood for Oil", "Its ulitimately Americas  fault" rhetoric, and babble to someone who cares. . . . cause I dont!!

The facts are the facts, AND THE FACT IS Iran is a criminal regime and needs to be dealt with.  Within the last 30 years they have become the most radical country in the world, and we have sit idely by watching them!! I am not advocating we blow the fuck out of em' tommorrow but we should send in spec ops to destroy their economic infastructure. . .Fact is no one EXCEPT Reagan has put Iran in check, NO ONE!
Haha -- now i see what I'm dealing with. If you somehow take FACT to equate to leftist liberal predisposition then  god help us.

You didn't even bother to contest any of my points instead you respond with an inflated sense of self correctness without any means of justifying your view outside that the American media, which I'm going to go out on a limb here, is the only news source you watch. I would honestly be surprised if some how you developed a different opinion than what you are being told via those outlets unless you look into it yourself.

The last 30 years are not the only 30 years of Human history dictating the relationship between Iran and the Western Powers. Stop using this as a measuring stick of their "criminal" ways, without acknowledging the fact that both sides in 1979 developed radically different views of one another. Take for example the fact that Iran, whom has been essentially working to get Britain out of its internal affairs, comes to find the country they liked -- the United States -- is now just as dubious as Britain in terms of stating one thing and doing another (i.e. Coup in 1953).

Telling me I'm wrong is not going to make you right -- i know the concept of absolutism is something you may hold dear, but you can't pick and chose your choice of reality -- so once again.
Contest your points. . . .your obviously someone who takes their (Iran) word on the situation.  You seem to suggest that we are some how responsible for them doing what they do, and they are just reacting to our "imperialistic" ways.  I dont buy that bullshit assessment. . . .Iran is a criminal regime, they have chosen that route on their own.  THEY allowed the mullahs to take over, and look what it has gotten them.

I know the history of Iran. . . .Its checkerd with western involvement over the years. I also know about your beloved coup etc etc etc

But you are deflecting what is REALITY. . . .

Regardless of what has happend in 1953 or 1979 or any other time. . . .The bottom line TODAY is, Iran is a menace! And has become that because the west has allowed that to occur.  Their is no disputing that, and saying that those sailors deserve that treatment/humiliation, because of American/British previous involvement is rediculous.  Taking hostages IS AN ACT OF WAR. . . . Iran has chosen a path in which they probably will have military action brought on them. . . . AND THEY DESERVE IT!!

No, I wont buy into liberal apologetic bullshit for a regime that deserves no apologies for their actions/crimes!
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6365|Columbus, Ohio

usmarine2007 wrote:

Again.  How many of you would say what you are saying if you were in their shoes?  Be honest now.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6489|Menlo Park, CA

usmarine2007 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Exactly, you would want the fucking SAS coming in and ratfucking the guys who have been holding you hostage!! PERIOD

Semantics and all other liberal apologies are half hearted, bullshit, irrational psycho babble, that should be destined for the garbage. . . Unfortuneatly more often than not they hit the recycle bin!!
Fen321
+54|6496|Singularity
How about you elaborate:

How am i deflecting reality?

Who are the Mullahs?

I see you acknowledge the existence of a "beloved Coup," but what are the consequences of having this in the psyche of those in power since that time? (This applies to the US as well )

Alright I'll play by your rules history no longer effects present politics -- Now where the justification for going to Afghanistan? Iraq? Iran ?  Any country in the world ever....if history doesn't matter then why are we even discussing anything in a debate forum. Why do you have your particular beliefs? History doesn't matter remember you shouldn't even be able to tell me why you think Iran is even criminal.

Last edited by Fen321 (2007-03-30 16:07:58)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard