CameronPoe
+2,925|6615

James-M-II wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

The UK, a government who my own people have suffered had the hands off, have infinitely more intelligence, integrity, compassion and reasoning ability than those animals in Israel.
does someone hate Israel here? Yesh...
israel is a quality country, im not sure why but i really love them, they dont take no crap off nobody, if irans nuclear program comes near completion i wouldnt be suprised if israel blew up all the nuclear plants
Quality country. Lol. A country built on property stealth and the oppression of Palestinians. A country that has long been in direct contravention of UN resolutions. Why didn't the US invade Israel for violating UN regulations like they did with Iraq? LOL.

I've been there - the cruelty and misery they inflict on others (and have inflicted since the inception of the state of Israel) is something to be abhorred.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-03-27 12:47:57)

James-M-II
+13|6428|ENGLAND

CameronPoe wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

too_money2007 wrote:

does someone hate Israel here? Yesh...
israel is a quality country, im not sure why but i really love them, they dont take no crap off nobody, if irans nuclear program comes near completion i wouldnt be suprised if israel blew up all the nuclear plants
Quality country. Lol. A country built on property stealth and the oppression of Palestinians. A country that has long been in direct contravention of UN resolutions. Why didn't the US invade Israel for violating UN regulations like they did with Iraq? LOL.

I've been there - the cruelty and misery they inflict on others (and have inflicted since the inception of the state of Israel) is something to be abhorred.
im not sure why i like israel so much, it literally is because they dont take any shit, some terrorists captured their troops and they dont stand for it, most nations would resort to sitting down and wasting time talking, israel do what they say they will. am i right in saying they bombed irans nuclear facilities in the 80's? i heard they did that somewhere, im not sure though, someone correct me
CameronPoe
+2,925|6615

James-M-II wrote:

im not sure why i like israel so much, it literally is because they dont take any shit, some terrorists captured their troops and they dont stand for it, most nations would resort to sitting down and wasting time talking, israel do what they say they will. am i right in saying they bombed irans nuclear facilities in the 80's? i heard they did that somewhere, im not sure though, someone correct me
They bombed the Osirak nuclear plant in Iraq before it commenced production. Iran have learned from that and have built all their sensitive facilities deep underground and have anti-air installations defending paths into the sites.

Israel achieved nothing when they bombed Lebanon - they made more and more people angry, lost all sympathy people across the world might have had for them, STILL haven't got the soldiers back and suffered what was effectively a defeat at the hands of Hezbollah, the number of rockets fired into Israel not decreasing at all for the entire duration!!! I fail to see how their silly tactics were something to admire...
James-M-II
+13|6428|ENGLAND

CameronPoe wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

They bombed the Osirak nuclear plant in Iraq before it commenced production. Iran have learned from that and have built all their sensitive facilities deep underground and have anti-air installations defending paths into the sites.

Israel achieved nothing when they bombed Lebanon - they made more and more people angry, lost all sympathy people across the world might have had for them, STILL haven't got the soldiers back and suffered what was effectively a defeat at the hands of Hezbollah, the number of rockets fired into Israel not decreasing at all for the entire duration!!! I fail to see how their silly tactics were something to admire...
i see what your saying and it is a very fair point, BUT... its just that they tried to get their men back, me having spent time in the British army, i know about comradeship, i persoanlly can understand why they tried to get their men back, fair enough they did fail, and caused the deaths of many more of their own and civlians. israel does have a right to exist in my honest opinion
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6817|Argentina

James-M-II wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I really doubt there will be a war, I'm even surprised that people have even brought up the thought of one. Iran is showing its teeth and saying 'Don't fuck with us or we'll fuck with you'. The Brits will aim to come to an amicable agreement whereby the detainees are returned and Iran will then return them.
Israel destroyed half of Lebanon over 2 kidnapped soldiers.
israel doesnt take no shit, thats why. and neither does the uk, falklands ring a bell?
Israel is a terrorist State, and if you think I care about those islands in the ass of the world you are wrong.
GATOR591957
+84|6687

CameronPoe wrote:

I really doubt there will be a war, I'm even surprised that people have even brought up the thought of one. Iran is showing its teeth and saying 'Don't fuck with us or we'll fuck with you'. The Brits will aim to come to an amicable agreement whereby the detainees are returned and Iran will then return them.
Sad to say, but it is an opportunity for us the US to take a crack at the Nuclear facilities before their completion.  It is also an opportunity for us to repay the British for falling into the Iraq war with our idiot President.
James-M-II
+13|6428|ENGLAND

sergeriver wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

israel doesnt take no shit, thats why. and neither does the uk, falklands ring a bell?
Israel is a terrorist State, and if you think I care about those islands in the ass of the world you are wrong.
woooow calm down mate, i didnt mean any disrespect when i brought up the falklands sorry i didnt know their were members from Argentina here... sorry mate. I never said you do care about them
sithao
+63|6686|Los Angeles, California
Sadly i think it will end with a war.
GATOR591957
+84|6687

usmarine2007 wrote:

W W 3
GW 3
James-M-II
+13|6428|ENGLAND
i persoanlly think it will aswell, the British army will be stretched even further, just what we need... not lol.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6817|Argentina

James-M-II wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

woooow calm down mate, i didnt mean any disrespect when i brought up the falklands sorry i didnt know their were members from Argentina here... sorry mate. I never said you do care about them
Np, I think you are wrong comparing our teenagers, coz our soldiers were kids under 20, with the army of Iran.  Our country has no military at all if you want, and don't forget the Falklands are not near any big city.  Teheran has 12/13M people.  No easy task.
James-M-II
+13|6428|ENGLAND

sergeriver wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Np, I think you are wrong comparing our teenagers, coz our soldiers were kids under 20, with the army of Iran.  Our country has no military at all if you want, and don't forget the Falklands are not near any big city.  Teheran has 12/13M people.  No easy task.
iran has a very large army, almost too big for anyone to take on, but most of it is only paramilitary, nothing like US marines or british royal marines. quality will always out perform  numbers, i think anyway
James-M-II
+13|6428|ENGLAND

sergeriver wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

i just realised what you said there lol it may have sounded like i was comparing your army to irans, i wasnt lol sorry mate
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6817|Argentina

James-M-II wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

i just realised what you said there lol it may have sounded like i was comparing your army to irans, i wasnt lol sorry mate
I know what you meant.  That UK doesn't take shit, but don't forget Iran is full of nutjobs.  It's a hard decision for Blair in case they don't release the prisoners.  US should help UK if there's a war over this situation.  Let's hope those fuckers release those guys.
James-M-II
+13|6428|ENGLAND
i really hope they do release our boys, i think they took them just because of the new sanctions the united nations tried to put upon iran, they saw the oppertunity and took it
PureFodder
+225|6345

James-M-II wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

i see what your saying and it is a very fair point, BUT... its just that they tried to get their men back, me having spent time in the British army, i know about comradeship, i persoanlly can understand why they tried to get their men back, fair enough they did fail, and caused the deaths of many more of their own and civlians. israel does have a right to exist in my honest opinion
Don't get suckered into thinking the 2 missing troops had anything to do with what Israel did to Lebanon, except possibly to form a thinly veiled excuse.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6817|Argentina

James-M-II wrote:

i really hope they do release our boys, i think they took them just because of the new sanctions the united nations tried to put upon iran, they saw the oppertunity and took it
Maybe.  I don't know if they were in Iraqi or Iranian waters, but they should release them either way.
James-M-II
+13|6428|ENGLAND

sergeriver wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

Maybe.  I don't know if they were in Iraqi or Iranian waters, but they should release them either way.
hmmmm we say this, but the UK is a huge player in the whole sanctions thing on Iran, im not suprised they took them hostage, but does Iran really want to piss the west off even more? thats what i wonder
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6817|Argentina

James-M-II wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

James-M-II wrote:

hmmmm we say this, but the UK is a huge player in the whole sanctions thing on Iran, im not suprised they took them hostage, but does Iran really want to piss the west off even more? thats what i wonder
It all depends on who is supporting Iran.  If they're alone, they will release them for sure.  But who knows?
James-M-II
+13|6428|ENGLAND
as far as i know, nobody officially supports Iran, i mean honestly who would defy the UN? i know Israel did, but in my honest opinion what they were doing wasnt wrong, they wanted their boys back.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6690|Washington, DC

If it comes to war, they're going to get their asses kicked badly. The UK is gonna be fighting for one. The US will more than likely provide air and naval support. And I recall the German representative in Brussels saying Germany backs the UK in asking for the return of the soldiers.
jonsimon
+224|6555

sergeriver wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Lebannon was defenseless. Iran is far from it.
James-M-II
+13|6428|ENGLAND
there will be many nations that go against Iran, im sure of it, but lets hope it doesnt get that far. lets hope iran sees sense and releases the prisoners and stops uranium enrichment.... lol
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6597|Long Island, New York
Don't pull the tail of the vicious dog too much. Or the vicious dog will rip your fucking face off.

Iran just wants the US/UK to attack first. They want us to look like the bad guys to the world, and hopefully get the world and it's major powers (i.e. China/Russia) on their side. That's exactly what they're planning, and it's pretty damn obvious.

Last edited by Poseidon (2007-03-27 13:32:45)

James-M-II
+13|6428|ENGLAND

Poseidon wrote:

Don't pull the tail of the vicious dog too much. Or the vicious dog will rip your fucking face off.
im not sure what you mean sir, im taking a guess... are you saying if we piss iran off, that iran will beat the west?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard