Afrika_18
+26|6549
so, they've finally fixed the SAAW.  And all the blokes who left it as a last unlock are gonna be wishing they hadn't.  Even before they fixed the saaw, I owned all air vehicles (and ground vehicles/infantry, because I'd always be driving a tank or apc).  Now...now I am King.  And you wanna know the funny thing?  Its fire and forget.  That's right.  It takes absolutely no skill...just click your mouse when you get the tone and BOOM 5 kills from a full transport!  Thought you were hot shit in your gunship?  Think again.  A skill-less noob is gonna take U down.  Y'all reddy 4 da pump?  Din git reddy 4 da pump bitz, cuz hee cum d' pump!
Master*
Banned
+416|6502|United States
They finally fixed the problem with the otus killing you when you deploy it.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6582
I've seen motion mines going off on crazy bounces across the levels though :S

SAAW is good, but its almost impossible to out manouver.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6500|N. Ireland
No, me in my gunship = win. I'll have blown up your tank before you get out to fire me, noob.
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6423|Norway | Unkown

leetkyle wrote:

No, me in my gunship = win. I'll have blown up your tank before you get out to fire me, noob.
I'll join you in that gunship   2x win

And you can easy get away from a SAAW missile if you know what you are doing...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum

daffytag wrote:

SAAW is good, but its almost impossible to out manouver.
Seen that mine thing, it's like 3d pong, but with explosions.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6575|NYC / Hamburg

You still are not banned?

I find the gunships to be pretty effective still. With the reduced lock-on radius its not too hard to fly outside of the SAAW range
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
ZCaliber
+12|6518|Between Canada and Iowa
Is the range shorter on the SAAW, or is it just the Rorches?

And whos bright idea was it to make the SAAWs do more damage? 1 shot already takes a gunship down to 50, and the fire-and-forget? Seems kinda silly to me... You should at least need to keep the lock to hit something. =\

As if staying alive in a gunship wasn't already hard...
Sambuccashake
+126|6618|Sweden

Masterstyle wrote:

They finally fixed the problem with the otus killing you when you deploy it.
Very nice!
As it was it was very close to becoming my biggest enemy...
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6293|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

daffytag wrote:

That happens all the time in 1.20... not something new, but something they should have fixed, i've even seen a motionmine flying into an airtransport - pinballstyle! knocking it of the titan violently...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6844|Dundas, ONT, Canada
Boy i see a lot of flaming about SAAW being to accurate. DeJavu any none, same thing happened when the fixed targeting IGLA and Stinger in BF2. And being a flyboy in BF2142 I'll probaly will be on of those people onec in a while.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6782|EUR
Is it the PKM 1.3?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard