InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6433|Washington State, USA

bob_6012 wrote:

The amount of stupid posts in this thread is just sad. I can't believe how many people don't understand what vermin are or what they do to the environment. He's doing a good thing here people, just because you take offense to it (I have no idea why, that would mean you're against the environment) doesn't mean you have to personally attack him, calling him a noob and so forth. If you're going to act so childish please go somewhere else. I myself think I'm gonna go take my M1A and go hunt some damn groundhog and post pics here, just to spite all of you little whiners.
nice, i would definantly like to see those pics once you kill those hogs
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6744|Backward Ass Kansas

InfectiousShadow wrote:

bob_6012 wrote:

The amount of stupid posts in this thread is just sad. I can't believe how many people don't understand what vermin are or what they do to the environment. He's doing a good thing here people, just because you take offense to it (I have no idea why, that would mean you're against the environment) doesn't mean you have to personally attack him, calling him a noob and so forth. If you're going to act so childish please go somewhere else. I myself think I'm gonna go take my M1A and go hunt some damn groundhog and post pics here, just to spite all of you little whiners.
Here's an idea: let's all go shoot some small creature and post photos of the graphic aftermaths in a new thread called "Bloody Little Fuzzy Things"
albino cookie
The only Karkand whore who doesn't medic whore
+12|6298|katrina sucks
what the hell did the innocent rabbit do to you...? stole ur carrots? i mean seriously no point in killing him... unless u use a bazooka and u kill urself to
TheArmyAssasin
+5|6250|New York, USA
Wth? This stupid argument is still going on...

Last edited by TheArmyAssasin (2007-03-28 18:37:49)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

albino cookie wrote:

what the hell did the innocent rabbit do to you...? stole ur carrots? i mean seriously no point in killing him... unless u use a bazooka and u kill urself to
You didn't read through more than the first post, did you?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Volatile
+252|6706|Sextupling in Empire

RABBIT STEW RECIPE

INGREDIENTS:
1 rabbit, about 3 pounds, cut up
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons butter
1 cup chopped celery
2 medium onions, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 teaspoon salt
dash pepper
1 bay leaf
4 cups water
4 cups dry red wine
2 cups diced carrots
4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
4 ounces sliced mushrooms, sauteed
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup water
PREPARATION:

Directions for rabbit stew.
Dredge rabbit pieces with 1/2 cup flour. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; brown rabbit pieces on all sides. Add celery, onion, salt, pepper, bay leaf, 4 cups water, and wine; bring to the boil.

Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and simmer rabbit stew for 2 hours. Add carrots, potatoes, and mushrooms; cook for about 25 to 30 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender. Combine 1/4 cup flour and 1/3 cup water; stir until well blended and smooth. Stir flour mixture into the broth; cook and stir until thickened.
Rabbit stew recipe serves 4.

http://southernfood.about.com/od/veniso … 30317q.htm
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6620|Manitowoc, WI
OK, no one who doesn't read at least 3/4ths of this thread has a right to post anymore, we have to many people arguing the same thing after it had an acceptable retort.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454

BolvisOculus wrote:

OK, no one who doesn't read at least 3/4ths of this thread has a right to post anymore, we have to many people arguing the same thing after it had an acceptable retort.
Yeah....9 pages in two days........insanity.   I particularly love the ones that hope I either kill myself, or give the bunny a weapon to defend itself.

KiL
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

RABBIT STEW RECIPE

INGREDIENTS:
1 rabbit, about 3 pounds, cut up
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons butter
1 cup chopped celery
2 medium onions, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 teaspoon salt
dash pepper
1 bay leaf
4 cups water
4 cups dry red wine
2 cups diced carrots
4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
4 ounces sliced mushrooms, sauteed
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup water
PREPARATION:

Directions for rabbit stew.
Dredge rabbit pieces with 1/2 cup flour. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; brown rabbit pieces on all sides. Add celery, onion, salt, pepper, bay leaf, 4 cups water, and wine; bring to the boil.

Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and simmer rabbit stew for 2 hours. Add carrots, potatoes, and mushrooms; cook for about 25 to 30 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender. Combine 1/4 cup flour and 1/3 cup water; stir until well blended and smooth. Stir flour mixture into the broth; cook and stir until thickened.
Rabbit stew recipe serves 4.

http://southernfood.about.com/od/veniso … 30317q.htm
That actually sounds awesome (minus the mushrooms, cause I'm not big on fungus).

KiL
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6433|Washington State, USA

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

InfectiousShadow wrote:

bob_6012 wrote:

Here's an idea: let's all go shoot some small creature and post photos of the graphic aftermaths in a new thread called "Bloody Little Fuzzy Things"
sounds like a good idea
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
i wonder how many people here have any idea how much damage an over population of rabbits can do? or how many even read some of the posts here before saying OMG SAVE TEH ANIMALZ!!!1
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6656|Lancaster Ohio, USA

krazed wrote:

i wonder how many people here have any idea how much damage an over population of rabbits can do? or how many even read some of the posts here before saying OMG SAVE TEH ANIMALZ!!!1
OMG SAVE TEH ANIMALZ!!!1

Just kidding, blast the bastards to hell.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6396|Evilsville
OMG! Is this still going on!
Some people really have to learn that this is necessary to preserve the life of the more exotic animals who also live there and are being pushed back by this kind of vermin.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia

Gillenator wrote:

Some people really have to learn that this is necessary to preserve the life of the more exotic animals who also live there and are being pushed back by this kind of vermin.
Exactly... although the irony in your statement is that 'exotic' animals acutally means introduced species of animals - the ones that are the pests.

Be it wild cats, dogs or rabbits, they are all introduced pests that kill native species. They should be hunted and wiped out.

Now, time for a round of "Cane-toad-golf". Anyone seen my golf clubs?

Mcminty.
pj666
+16|6367|Sydney, Australia
Shooting pigs is more challenging.

Try keeping your nerve when the tusker is charging you in thick bush, or sugar cane. Brown pants time.

And they really are vermin. Those pigs trample a crop just for the fun of it.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

guess wrote:

enough of putting you stupid ass morons for one nite,time to PLAY the game not live on a gaming forum talking about stupid shitt,logging off before some dumb idiot moderater/admn try to bann me,delete cookies,make a new screen name be back roast you dumb faggots again
It's old, but I can't help but laugh at the kid's belief that if he's not logged on, no one can "bann" him.
I'd give +1 to the admin/mod who did it.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North

pj666 wrote:

Shooting pigs is more challenging.

Try keeping your nerve when the tusker is charging you in thick bush, or sugar cane. Brown pants time.

And they really are vermin. Those pigs trample a crop just for the fun of it.
you know, thats something ive always wanted to hunt
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia

some_random_panda wrote:

guess wrote:

enough of putting you stupid ass morons for one nite,time to PLAY the game not live on a gaming forum talking about stupid shitt,logging off before some dumb idiot moderater/admn try to bann me,delete cookies,make a new screen name be back roast you dumb faggots again
It's old, but I can't help but laugh at the kid's belief that if he's not logged on, no one can "bann" him.
I looked and it was DonFck who banned, while TMo sent a warning message (before the ban).

Now, lets forget about him and get back to the topic at hand.
psH
Banned
+217|6385|Sydney

some_random_panda wrote:

guess wrote:

Yup...but itsa gon happen soon...

Anyway, i don't think there is anything wrong with this, as long as the rabbit doesnt bleed to death, and that you shot it due to over-population. In fact, our Australian native Bilbys are getting overpopulated by rabbits, and foxes for that matter. I would have dont the same thing and shoot rabbits. If i had a gun, of course.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6396|Evilsville

mcminty wrote:

Gillenator wrote:

Exactly... although the irony in your statement is that 'exotic' animals acutally means introduced species of animals - the ones that are the pests.

Be it wild cats, dogs or rabbits, they are all introduced pests that kill native species. They should be hunted and wiped out.

Now, time for a round of "Cane-toad-golf". Anyone seen my golf clubs?

Mcminty.
Ah crap! Well, you at least know what I meant.
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6329|SHAPE, Belgium
Bleeeeeeeeeeeee. I wouldnt like to be in the rabbits place. Where did u get the weapon from??
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6557|QLD, australia
Well done to you fetus, as soon as i am old enough to get my gun license its rabbit (and other feral animal) pwning times bitches! Na seriously they are destroying us over here in Aus and i want to do my part to protect the country
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
Lolsroyce a simple image of a man with a gun and a dead bunny made 9 pages of comments.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
howler_27
+90|6688

albino cookie wrote:

"What's up Doc?"
https://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1523/1073827933b66318d5bo2mpvf7.jpg
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6653|Norway
All this talk about killing has got me in the mood to whack some baby seals.
https://utcare.sa.utoronto.ca/Stewart%20Cook-CP-seal.jpg

Go Norway!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard