Raphi
Banned
+354|6260|Basel, Switzerland

RDMC(2) wrote:

KillahStyle wrote:

Killing animals is only for noobs.
I'm guessing, you are a vegetarian?
No. I hate dead bunnies, i like them if they're alive. They're so lil', you're a n00b with your big gun. So please, stfu. Killing animal n00b >.<
da_schmitty
+14|6265

KillahStyle wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

KillahStyle wrote:

Killing animals is only for noobs.
I'm guessing, you are a vegetarian?
No. I hate dead bunnies, i like them if they're alive. They're so lil', you're a n00b with your big gun. So please, stfu. Killing animal n00b >.<
You are just retarded....get back to your 6th grade social studies.
Greenboi
+14|6368

da_schmitty wrote:

acsman50 wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

All the little kids who think this is somehow cruel or unneeded will understand what this guy is doing when you actually grow up and/or gain some level of maturity. Keep up the good work... although, I would truely be impressed with a knife and/or defib kill.
OMFG Only an American!

I wonder how animal populations used to regulate themselves before we nice humans came along.
thank fuck we don't have too much of a gun culture in this country (not ironic).
Whatever dude you don't even have a sig....go suck a schlongenhiemer
Lmao.

Haha you sir, are an asshat.

Last edited by Greenboi (2007-03-28 11:26:44)

da_schmitty
+14|6265

Greenboi wrote:

da_schmitty wrote:

acsman50 wrote:

OMFG Only an American!

I wonder how animal populations used to regulate themselves before we nice humans came along.
thank fuck we don't have too much of a gun culture in this country (not ironic).
Whatever dude you don't even have a sig....go suck a schlongenhiemer
Lmao.

Haha you sir, are an asshat.
I liked your post before you edited it douchebag.
Greenboi
+14|6368
I added the second line after i saw your post above mine, as i was typing ( i got distracted) you posted again to confirm what i said, and you just did it again, keep going, i need a laugh
da_schmitty
+14|6265

Greenboi wrote:

I added the second line after i saw your post above mine, as i was typing ( i got distracted) you posted again to confirm what i said, and you just did it again, keep going, i need a laugh
Ok, I'm lost. I don't know what you disagree with me about.  I agree with killing vermin.  I disagree with banning guns.  Fill me in.
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6390|USA, MICHIGAN
this is one of the more entertaining threads, just my opinion though
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6390|USA, MICHIGAN
and for the guy that said turkey hunting is easy, you are so WRONG it's not even funny.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6625|Camp XRay

hate&discontent wrote:

and for the guy that said turkey hunting is easy, you are so WRONG it's not even funny.
turkey may be the hardest animal to hunt
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
da_schmitty
+14|6265

Marlboroman82 wrote:

hate&discontent wrote:

turkey may be the hardest animal to hunt
Holy crap yeah.  Those bitches own you when you get out of the truck!
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6390|USA, MICHIGAN
turkey's have tremendously good eyesight (is that even close to being correct grammar?), turkey hunting extremely hard, +1 to you marlboroman82 for knowing!!
Raphi
Banned

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Real life stats as of this saturday

KDR:  Infinite
Best kill streak: 4 and counting.
Favorite Weapon: Rock River Arms AR-15.
Most played map:  Deserts of Southern Nevada, Night Map

http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/ … 18a956.jpg

KiL
I hope a bunny is going to be faster than you, pick up your gun that looks like a suisse gun, and kill you. *Go bunny, run and take his gun! Run!*
da_schmitty
+14|6265
I LOVe all the stone hard (video game) killers on here that say killing a bunny is bad.  Contradict yourself much?
Raphi
Banned
You're pwned. Cuz' klickin on a mouse is'nt killing a bunny, right? What would you do if you would get killed by a bunny? Nothing. You would be dead. Like all these bunnies.  You have got 3 karma points now. 1+ for being a stupid bunny hunter. Hope you will ever see that karma on your desktop. 4 ever... lol.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51

KillahStyle wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Real life stats as of this saturday

KDR:  Infinite
Best kill streak: 4 and counting.
Favorite Weapon: Rock River Arms AR-15.
Most played map:  Deserts of Southern Nevada, Night Map

http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/ … 18a956.jpg

KiL
I hope a bunny is going to be faster than you, pick up your gun that looks like a suisse gun, and kill you. *Go bunny, run and take his gun! Run!*
Weren't you the guy that said that killing animals is for noobs?

Care to explain why?
da_schmitty
+14|6265

KillahStyle wrote:

You're pwned. Cuz' klickin on a mouse is'nt killing a bunny, right? What would you do if you would get killed by a bunny? Nothing. You would be dead. Like all these bunnies.  You have got 3 karma points now. 1+ for being a stupid bunny hunter. Hope you will ever see that karma on your desktop. 4 ever... lol.
LMAO!! If a bunny killed me I would be pissed.  +1 for you sir for bringing me to my senses.
da_schmitty
+14|6265
I'm not surprised this thread has made it to 8 pages.  People are stupid.  Its a rabbit.  Its causing damage, no fault of our own.  Someone introduced this animal to the US.  Therefore, it needs to be removed.  Australia for example....has 15 some examples of animals introduced to its NATURAL environment that cannot be removed without human intervention.  Here are some...the dingo, goats, horses, feral cats, water buffalo, the starling, RABBITS, foxes, etc etc....

Do some research people before you post your uninformed emotionally based opinions.
l41e
+677|6650

KillahStyle wrote:

The problem with your "argument" is that rabbits haven't achieved consciousness. Neither have video game characters.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6346|Twyford, UK

da_schmitty wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

I'd take a gun to squirrels myself, but they're banned.
So sad.
Grey squirrels are vermin. Can even get a bounty for the tails at the police station.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454

da_schmitty wrote:

mikeyb118 wrote:

Unless there was an official cull I hope you ate that rabbit.
Apparently, according to ndow.org (the official nevada gaming site), you can only hunt jack rabbit legally from Oct 14th to Jan 31st(which coincides with the quail season).  Can't find anything about private land laws.
Hunting season for jackrabbits in nevada applies to white-tailed jack rabbits.  These are black-tailed jack rabbits...there's no regulation on those, unless you are trapping them. 

KiL
The#1Spot
+105|6541|byah
I wonder if rpgs are legal in the desert of the US. A video on that blowing up a rabbit into bits would be funny. Making bite size pieces for the carnivores.
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6586|Hamburg / Germany
Damn Sir, haven't seen someone manly like you before.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6596|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

The#1Spot wrote:

I wonder if rpgs are legal in the desert of the US. A video on that blowing up a rabbit into bits would be funny. Making bite size pieces for the carnivores.
rpgs arent legal, but its a big desert.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6433|Washington State, USA

KillahStyle wrote:

who cares how much karma he has, pwned? go play counter strike
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6657|Lancaster Ohio, USA
The amount of stupid posts in this thread is just sad. I can't believe how many people don't understand what vermin are or what they do to the environment. He's doing a good thing here people, just because you take offense to it (I have no idea why, that would mean you're against the environment) doesn't mean you have to personally attack him, calling him a noob and so forth. If you're going to act so childish please go somewhere else. I myself think I'm gonna go take my M1A and go hunt some damn groundhog and post pics here, just to spite all of you little whiners.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard