thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6332|teh alien spaceshit
5 rounds of .223 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooo much for a rabbit, although you might hate it. That is enough to knock a man down.
Though I have to say, nice aim!

Last edited by thtthht (2007-03-27 22:50:05)

FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6453

thtthht wrote:

That is enough to knock a man down.
Yes it is, but believe it or not most "men" don't have the sheer will and survival instinct of a truly wild animal.  I simply shoot until the animal stops moving....no more....no less.

KiL
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6381|MN

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

christ, well i am going turkey hunting this weekend so i will post pictures so you all can whine some more. look if you don't like it fine, but don't come crying to me when you have a jack rabbit gnawing your fucking leg off.
Turkey hunting.

Hunting turkeys.

They can't even fucking run, let alone fly. The phrase 'turkey shoot' means something very easy for a freaking reason.
Never been turkey hunting huh!  Not that easy.  If you don't know anything about anything, don't make fun.

My 2 cents for the day.  Still have enough for a sandwich though.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Volatile
+252|6705|Sextupling in Empire

jermyang wrote:

you're kind of a jackass just for owning a gun.......
Lol, what a tool.

Stealth42o wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

come on man, now there's no reason to kill it if you don't DO anything with it

jesus, if you aren't gonna eat it or anything, why the fuck kill it?
Agreed, up here hunting is HUGE.  However they actually eat what they catch.  Just shooting something for no reason is simply being an asshole.

Someone missed a few hugs.  I feel sorry for you.
Senseless killing is something that me and my friends did when we were in high school. As time progresses one usually developes an appreciation for the complex creatures that inhabit this planet.

If killing the animal serves a purpose, then fine.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

TheArmyAssasin wrote:

stryyker wrote:

TheArmyAssasin wrote:

So, when your girlfriend says to you "Your so strong." Your gonna say "Yea, so strong I killed a 5 pound
bunny rabbit."

Wow! You must work out everyday... (sarcasm).
ok, your name is "thearmyassasin", but you are against the killing of vermin? You must not know what a rabbit is.
No, I'm not against it, I just think that it's pathetic to kill a rabbit.
It's not so pathetic when a third of your country is infested with them, destroying crops and ruining farmland.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6656|Lancaster Ohio, USA
There is nothing wrong with killing varmints. There's a reason they're allowed to be hunted all year and you don't need a license. I myself do groundhog hunting whenever I get a chance on a buddies farm of mine. I help him by killing those little bastards so they don't eat his crops. What do I use? Look at my sig, yup that's right a .308 for a groundhog not much bigger than a jack rabbit. The reason, well I am shooting at 300+ yards, but more importantly, it's all I've got. Overkill? Perhaps, but until I get the money for a .243 it's what I'm gonna use. Summing up, killing varmints is a necessary "evil" (I only say evil for the bleeding hearts out there) because it helps keep their population in check and helps out farmers, at least here in Ohio. FeedUsYourFetus, keep up the good work, blast those bastards to hell.

Last edited by bob_6012 (2007-03-27 23:42:40)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6406|NSW, Australia

LOOK OUT ITS COMING RIGHT FOR US!!!!
oh wait that dont work anymore, were thinning out the numbers before they kill themselves
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
Killing rabbits would be one of the few reasons that would allow you to get a gun in Australia.

Trust me, they are a HUGE problem.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

Spark wrote:

TheArmyAssasin wrote:

stryyker wrote:

ok, your name is "thearmyassasin", but you are against the killing of vermin? You must not know what a rabbit is.
No, I'm not against it, I just think that it's pathetic to kill a rabbit.
It's not so pathetic when a third of your country is infested with them, destroying crops and ruining farmland.
Yes, we tried to use diseases to kill off all those damn rabbits.
Soon there will be no bilbies left because the rabbits killed them all.
https://www.epa.qld.gov.au/images/about_the_epa/epa-bulletin/Issue11/bilby.jpg
Bilby - endangered because of those f'ing rabbits brought from overseas

Btw, FeedUsYourFetus, could you come to Australia to help out?  (You will need a strict gun licence, though, and no automatics or handguns allowed).
Marinejuana
local
+415|6586|Seattle
theres nothing wrong with shooting a poor defenseless little rabbit. but its also not that cool.

and its kind of silly for australians to start bringing up their rabbit problems. they are invasive in australia but native to north america. the fact remains they are quite resilient and cause problems for some farmers tho.

but somehow i doubt you kill them for any purpose other than shooting your gun at a moving target. its not necessarily bad in the grand scheme of things. but its not that cool.

you should just let those happy little bunnies live out their happy little bunny lives and gun things down in computer games instead. the coyotes will have much more fun chasing down the bunnies the old fashioned way, and they won't break their teeth on hunks of bullet.

and sell that assault weapon to an iraqi. they need good weaponry day-to-day much more than you.

btw i am going to make it so that image comes up when people type "bunny" into google.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2007-03-28 00:19:59)

The Magic Mullet
+240|6425
ROFFLE @ the thought of someone chasing a rabbit through a field just to shoot it.
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic

Marinejuana wrote:

theres nothing wrong with shooting a poor defenseless little rabbit. but its also not that cool.

and its kind of silly for australians to start bringing up their rabbit problems. they are invasive in australia but native to north america. the fact remains they are quite resilient and cause problems for some farmers tho.

but somehow i doubt you kill them for any purpose other than shooting your gun at a moving target. its not necessarily bad in the grand scheme of things. but its not that cool.

you should just let those happy little bunnies live out their happy little bunny lives and gun things down in computer games instead. the coyotes will have much more fun chasing down the bunnies the old fashioned way, and they won't break their teeth on hunks of bullet.

and sell that assault weapon to an iraqi. they need good weaponry day-to-day much more than you.

btw i am going to make it so that image comes up when people type "bunny" into google.
I'm not going for a flame here, so if I come across that way I apologize. We don't just shoot at moving targets for fun, we do it for a real reason, keeping the population in check. We here in America have every right to go out and hunt if we so choose, it's called freedom, and the right to bear arms. As said earlier coyotes are more scavengers than hunters, and a 5.56 bullet will sail right through a rabbit without stopping, which is why you need more than 1 round, no expansion, not much damage. He doesn't need to sell his AR to an Iraqi, he has every right to it and the Iraqi doesn't need it to kill more of our troops. So that's my 2 cents, there ya go, have a good one.
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6445|Perth, W.A, Australia.
owned
Volatile
+252|6705|Sextupling in Empire

bob_6012 wrote:

We don't just shoot at moving targets for fun...
Strange, cause whenever you see varmint blasting videos(like the one posted earlier) there seems to be the occasional hooting and hollering. If it wasn't enjoyable the majority that do it wouldn't pull their fat asses off of the couch to bother with it(farmers aside).

bob_6012 wrote:

...we do it for a real reason, keeping the population in check.
If only there was something to keep the human population in check. Maybe war isn't such a bad thing after all.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock

Seal 3 wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Real life stats as of this saturday

KDR:  Infinite
Best kill streak: 4 and counting.
Favorite Weapon: Rock River Arms AR-15.
Most played map:  Deserts of Southern Nevada, Night Map

http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/ … 18a956.jpg

KiL
Nice.... So is that a Surefire flashlight on your tac rail? Are you using just white light, a colored filter, IR, or do you have mutant powered night vision to spot the rabbits? I assume that's a ACOG sight on your receiver mount?

I laugh at all the pussy-momma's boys-vegetarian-animal rights-never shot a gun wussies  whining over some vermin animals demise earlier in this thread. They have never obviously dealt with a land area overrun with vermin such as squirrels, or rabbits etc, and the great joy and eco-friendly act of thinning out the overrun herd of critters.

FeedUsYourFetus, keep up the fine work on that Nevada desert!
OMG A rational person
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6395|Evilsville
This kind of hunting I find actually a good thing. This so called vermin is usually a tread to the exotic animals.
There are however also hunters I condemn.
Here in the Netherland, yesterday 3 men were arested.
They were hunting for pregnant deer. Stupid bastards!
And the even dind't finish them of, they just let them bleed to death...WTF!!
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

bob_6012 wrote:

We don't just shoot at moving targets for fun...
Strange, cause whenever you see varmint blasting videos(like the one posted earlier) there seems to be the occasional hooting and hollering. If it wasn't enjoyable the majority that do it wouldn't pull their fat asses off of the couch to bother with it(farmers aside).

bob_6012 wrote:

...we do it for a real reason, keeping the population in check.
If only there was something to keep the human population in check. Maybe war isn't such a bad thing after all.
Ok, those videos are made for a profit, I don't promote nor do I condone those videos. I love the fat ass slam, that was real mature, but I fall into that there farmer group, I do it to help the farmers, not for fun, although it is nice to actually use my $2000 target rifle on something other than a piece of paper. I agree that the human population is entirely out of control, unfortunatley there are laws prohibiting the killing of humans, damned laws. :-)

Edit: On the laughing, after actually watching the video, sorry I skipped over it, I can see if one might get a laugh out of that, just the way the bodies fly made me chuckle a little, it's like when ya blow someone up with C4 and they fly a weird way, just saying.

Last edited by bob_6012 (2007-03-28 01:45:06)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North

guess wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Real life stats as of this saturday

KDR:  Infinite
Best kill streak: 4 and counting.
Favorite Weapon: Rock River Arms AR-15.
Most played map:  Deserts of Southern Nevada, Night Map

http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/ … 18a956.jpg

KiL
your just a little punk who cant fight or beat anyone so you take your sorry azz and shoot a 5 pound rabbit,if i ever see your punk azz im gonna kick it up and down the strip( las vegas ) and watch all the ladies laugh at your poo butt self,loser
his azz huh lol

had a nasty outbreak of those little bastards here not too long ago, devestated farms... needless to say i have enough little bunnies stocked up for a whole shitload of stew
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6300
stupid fricken americans, you need guns?
Here in the great ossie outback, we hop on our kangaroos and hunt bear-handed...
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
sorry, no roos here to ride ^.^ althought from what i hear you should be able to teach me how to take a sheep for a spin...

oh and before i get banned, im just kidding >.<

Last edited by krazed (2007-03-28 04:45:23)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock

krazed wrote:

sorry, no roos here to ride ^.^ althought from what i hear you should be able to teach me how to take a sheep for a spin...

oh and before i get banned, im just kidding >.<
That's New Zealand GAWSH
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

This thread needs a new title

"Jack rabbit gets jacked up."
J.P.Morgen
+7|6689|In a 24/7 Night Server
Nice shooting
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6657|The View From The Afternoon
WTF? You shoot a fucking rabbit with a machinegun? That's not even a sport.
I sure hope you used all the parts of the rabbit afterwards, you should be forced to eat its brains as well.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6453

CruZ4dR wrote:

WTF? You shoot a fucking rabbit with a machinegun? That's not even a sport.
I sure hope you used all the parts of the rabbit afterwards, you should be forced to eat its brains as well.
It's NOT a machinegun.  It's a semi-auto.  And I don't eat its brains, but I do eat its cute little face.

KiL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard