stratozyck
+35|6602
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaE98w1KZ-c

Great video.  47 mins, but really only need to watch 10 mins to get the gist of it.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas
Ok, 4 minutes into the video and this douchebag has already said:

"Liberals hate America."
"Democrats are wrong, 100%, on every single issue."
"America is the least racist country in history."
"Liberals are in direct opposition to what is good, right and successful."
"Liberals side with Saddam Hussien and support terrorism."
"Liberals support the blood thirsty and evil dictator Yasser Arafat and directly oppose the tiny wonderful and just democracy of Israel while plagerising maps of the area in order to side with the terrorists and attack the tiny state."

Yeah, give me a fucking break.  It's fucking morons like this that give conservative republicans a horrible name.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526

Cougar wrote:

"Liberals hate America."
"Liberals support the blood thirsty and evil dictator Yasser Arafat and directly oppose the tiny wonderful and just democracy of Israel while plagerising maps of the area in order to side with the terrorists and attack the tiny state."

Yeah, give me a fucking break.  It's fucking morons like this that give conservative republicans a horrible name.
Thank you for removing the necessity for me to even so much as contemplate clicking on the play button.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-03-27 15:23:49)

Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6332|Vancouver
As soon as I saw the title, I thought that there would no way that it could be positive or even objective and fair. I knew it would likely end up like this, but some of those quotes are quite out there.

Second thing I thought of: "Do I really need 47 minutes of some idiot telling me I am a terrorist?"
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6520|CH/BR - in UK

Why do you post this? Doesn't the forum already make clear through other topics that generalizations aren't usually welcome?

-konfusion
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
I watched 8 minutes. Utter crap. This guy is obviously a moron. He knows absolutely nothing about how people actually think, about world politics, and yet he claims that liberals are always wrong, which must make him and conservatives always right, an ideology he is attacking liberals for having. This thread belongs in Junk Drawer.
l41e
+677|6619

The modern liberal thinks this video is a load of crap.
So does the modern conservative.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

CameronPoe wrote:

Cougar wrote:

"Liberals hate America."

Thank you for removing the necessity for me to even so much as contemplate clicking on the play button.
Bahaha...

k30dxedle wrote:

The modern liberal thinks this video is a load of crap.
So does the modern conservative.
So does the modern moderate.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina

stratozyck wrote:

Great video.  47 mins, but really only need to watch 10 mins to get the gist of it.
I'm sorry, I had to stop watching after the first few minutes.  I nearly died laughing...  literally.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA
best damned video on the net!! I wept for America, while I watched it!!!!
PureFodder
+225|6256

CameronPoe wrote:

Cougar wrote:

"Liberals hate America."

Click that button, it's funny as hell, unless you like John Lennon, he seems to have some bizzare obsession/hatred aimed at him.

He sounds like he came directy from Daily Mail Island (bonus points for gettign the reference).

Last edited by PureFodder (2007-03-27 17:31:21)

jonsimon
+224|6466

CameronPoe wrote:

Cougar wrote:

"Liberals hate America."

Same here. Cougar does a public service for us all.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

Turquoise wrote:

stratozyck wrote:

I'm sorry, I had to stop watching after the first few minutes.  I nearly died laughing...  literally.
Well I agree it does have much comedic value.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6490|Πάϊ
I was bored. So... having watched 10 minutes of this thing, I can safely say that Cougar is absolutely right. This man's stupidity is so great its scary!
ƒ³
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6461|Menlo Park, CA
Well. . . . . .

One could say this is the right wing version of Al Franken. . . .

I personally take comedians and their views with a grain of salt.  It just happens that right wing comedians arent as popular as left wing ones (i.e. Bill Maher, Colbert, Stewart, Al Franken etc.).

Anyway, off to bang my girlfriend. . . .

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-03-27 17:44:11)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6261|Éire
What a cock knocker. I liked the way he drew attention to the 'tiny state of Israel', he didn't describe them as the tiny nation with 400 nukes. What about the non existent state of Palestine? This guy is an example of the biggest threat to America.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina
Yeah, Zionists and militant right-wingers are pretty much one and the same in this country.

Granted, I despise the opposite extreme just as much: Islamists and more specifically, Wahhabists.

The funny thing is...  both Zionists and Islamists are ultraconservative.   What we need are pragmatic liberals: people tolerant enough to mind their own business, but still wise enough to combat extremism in a domestic and calculated way.
HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|6250

Braddock wrote:

What a cock knocker. I liked the way he drew attention to the 'tiny state of Israel', he didn't describe them as the tiny nation with 400 nukes. What about the non existent state of Palestine? This guy is an example of the biggest threat to America.
Oh come on Braddock, you sound like you don't believe that the Arab hordes could push the most advanced and nuclear-capable military force in the region into the sea.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6644|Houston, Texas
I think this video is a bit too advanced for most people around here... a lot of people still going to school, and haven't had their eyes open to reality yet. that's ok..

it's sadly a true video, least what i've watched.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

lowing wrote:

best damned video on the net!! I wept for America, while I watched it!!!!
Typical ignorant and dumbassed response to a video like this I'd expect from you, lowing
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

That was hilarious. Sounds like Hitler talking about the Jews.
l41e
+677|6619

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

I think this video is a bit too advanced for most people around here... a lot of people still going to school, and haven't had their eyes open to reality yet. that's ok..

it's sadly a true video, least what i've watched.
Translation: You agree with it, therefore it must be true.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA
LOL, yes by all means do not talk about WHY this video is wrong, or god forbid, post a rebuttal, just dismiss it as such and beat your chests and pat each others asses with a successful campaign of dousing yet another anti-liberal thread with bravado instead of intellect.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
It says he's a humorist and he mentions how he does comedy...so I'm assuming this is a joke?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532
Hey lowing, here's a thought: our words and the complexity of our arguments prove it wrong far better than we ever could directly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard