gene_pool
Banned
+519|6644|Gold coast, Aus.

k30dxedle wrote:

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

So you are admitting to being an admin on an illegal server. smooth
Yes I do and its not "illegal". If you listen to EA's crap rules then you are messed up in the head. I payed 70+ dollars for this game and I will not follow any rules set by a bad excuse of a company. Feel free to drop in my clans K&P server. Ill be happy to ban your ass.
You paid 70+ bucks for a 50-dollar game and you're talking about people being messed up in the head?
Price conversions maybe. I payed 110 dollars for my edition, because in Australia we have different moneys.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6346|Graz, Austria
I only once was on a KnP server by coincidence when I tried out the all new IO mode added when v1.41 was released.

The first thing I was wondering about was why i didn't hear the usual noise around the hotel spawn.
I took out a grenade and got my first grenade kill in the game. Joy.
The second thing I was wondering about was when suddenly a pause message appeared in the middle of the screen and the game was halted. Didn't know this was possible.
The third thing I was wondering about was the kick message on the server list screen.

To the moron from the previous posts ([NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w]):
You actually agree to the EULA before installing the game and I bet with the funny jurisdiction in the USA (where  you live according to your account) you could actually get sued, though rather unlikely.
Hell, I bet that couldn't even happen in most countries outside the US.

Your argument that "those people are only having fun" is worth nothing, as other people might have fun shooting sitting ducks on KnP servers with the big guns.
If I ever again get kicked or even banned on ranked a server for doing nothing illegal against the BFROE, I'm definitely going to report it to EA.

I bet if you use the BF2 ranked server program you have an even longer EULA with all the stuff you are not allowed to do.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6305|Pennsyltucky

It's taken me 6 weeks to get my 14K in points, I'm not going to a K/P Server and risk losing them.

I'm not going to try for the Pistol & Knife badges until I get some more skills. 

I've gotten a couple Knife kills, but can't imagine 7 IAR.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6846|St. Louis, MO

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

I went on a P/K server for the first time a few days ago, and i got bored so i started using my SRAW, i got about 30 kills with it before i was noticed and flamed in the chatbox. So i stopped and started using a shotgun, and got about 20 kills before lots of people started using other guns appart from pistols. By the next round it had turned into a bog standard IO Karkand server, with some die-hards still using pistols. Well i was so proud cos i started it all and raped the stupid cheating bastards!!!
Also, i got my Fave Enemy cos of it with the SRAW, he was a sniper and went back to the same place every time, and i was waiting.

Has anyone else started a full-scale war on P/K severs?

P.S Most P/Ks have admins that kick you within seconds i thought, but not this one....
As I mentioned in a different thread,most of the K/P server are more than likely just abandoned servers.The clan that had it probably upgraded their server or just didn't wanna pay for it anymore and probably was just gonna let it expire.Kinda like padding only servers.Kind of a parting joke to just screw with the server settings and messages when you know your not gonna play there anymore.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6345|Orrstrayleea

T.Pike wrote:

It's taken me 6 weeks to get my 14K in points, I'm not going to a K/P Server and risk losing them.

I'm not going to try for the Pistol & Knife badges until I get some more skills. 

I've gotten a couple Knife kills, but can't imagine 7 IAR.
I still havent gotton mine, ive tried many times,but i got 5 once, ive found a H.P server gulf of oman is easier
Dragonclaw
+186|6327|Florida

globefish23 wrote:

To the moron from the previous posts ([NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w]):
You actually agree to the EULA before installing the game and I bet with the funny jurisdiction in the USA (where  you live according to your account) you could actually get sued, though rather unlikely.
Hell, I bet that couldn't even happen in most countries outside the US.

Your argument that "those people are only having fun" is worth nothing, as other people might have fun shooting sitting ducks on KnP servers with the big guns.
If I ever again get kicked or even banned on ranked a server for doing nothing illegal against the BFROE, I'm definitely going to report it to EA.

I bet if you use the BF2 ranked server program you have an even longer EULA with all the stuff you are not allowed to do.
They cant legally do shit to anyone. A joke of an EULA for rules on an ONLINE game is retarded. Every lawyer and judge in the world would laugh their asses off if EA tried to sue someone because they played on knife and pistol servers. All EA can do is reset your account or shut down the server so it gets reopened in a few days and thats even more of a joke.
Dragonclaw
+186|6327|Florida

gene_pool wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

Yes I do and its not "illegal". If you listen to EA's crap rules then you are messed up in the head. I payed 70+ dollars for this game and I will not follow any rules set by a bad excuse of a company. Feel free to drop in my clans K&P server. Ill be happy to ban your ass.
You paid 70+ bucks for a 50-dollar game and you're talking about people being messed up in the head?
Price conversions maybe. I payed 110 dollars for my edition, because in Australia we have different moneys.
50 for BF2, 30 for SF. I would have hoped that people would at least understand that.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6768|Mexico City
Nemesis, whats the ip of your clan server?
i want to film there my next "nading stat pading fags" video.....
Dragonclaw
+186|6327|Florida

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

Nemesis, whats the ip of your clan server?
i want to film there my next "nading stat pading fags" video.....
I would imagine you are already banned from it. I have an idea though. I think it would be nice to film my next "kidnapping a pathetic n00b" video on you.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6619|Seattle

The end.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard