Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6291|eng
I went on a P/K server for the first time a few days ago, and i got bored so i started using my SRAW, i got about 30 kills with it before i was noticed and flamed in the chatbox. So i stopped and started using a shotgun, and got about 20 kills before lots of people started using other guns appart from pistols. By the next round it had turned into a bog standard IO Karkand server, with some die-hards still using pistols. Well i was so proud cos i started it all and raped the stupid cheating bastards!!!
Also, i got my Fave Enemy cos of it with the SRAW, he was a sniper and went back to the same place every time, and i was waiting.

Has anyone else started a full-scale war on P/K severs?

P.S Most P/Ks have admins that kick you within seconds i thought, but not this one....
#rekt
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6484|Sheffield-England
I don't generally go on P/K servers?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6667|USA

stkhoplite wrote:

I don't generally go on P/K servers?
Are you not sure?
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6591|Sweden
you seem to know a lot about them cheating ass bastard servers, don't you? I wonder why.......
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6484
Ah yes... In the old days before you could chose I/O only, I would grab a tank and start mowing people down. Some I would just run over for fun. Then the eryx would come out and someone would get accidently killed and they would respawn with a pkm and bam! It was on like donkey kong! The good ole days...
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6642|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Most times.

I once went 100 - 5. PKM <3

they all still used pistols and knives. no admins.

just gay kick vote that never worked.
stef10
+173|6487|Denmark
Once I played some on p/k but I do not play bf2 anymore.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6291|eng

klassekock wrote:

you seem to know a lot about them cheating ass bastard servers, don't you? I wonder why.......
What? You think i go on P/K servers? No chance!! I go on IO
#rekt
m8v2
Banned
+16|6300

stef10 wrote:

Then why are you here?

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

I went on a P/K server for the first time a few days ago, and i got bored so i started using my SRAW, i got about 30 kills with it before i was noticed and flamed in the chatbox. So i stopped and started using a shotgun, and got about 20 kills before lots of people started using other guns appart from pistols. By the next round it had turned into a bog standard IO Karkand server, with some die-hards still using pistols. Well i was so proud cos i started it all and raped the stupid cheating bastards!!!
Also, i got my Fave Enemy cos of it with the SRAW, he was a sniper and went back to the same place every time, and i was waiting.

P.S Most P/Ks have admins that kick you within seconds i thought, but not this one....
Congrats you ruined other peoples fun.
stef10
+173|6487|Denmark

m8v2 wrote:

stef10 wrote:

Then why are you here?

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

Because I enjoy this forum. There are also other active members here that do not play this game anymore.
m8v2
Banned
+16|6300

stef10 wrote:

m8v2 wrote:

stef10 wrote:

Then why are you here?

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

Because I enjoy this forum. There are also other active members here that do not play this game anymore.
Fair enough i wasn't trying to be an asshole just was curious. BTW why don't you play anymore?

Last edited by m8v2 (2007-03-27 12:50:39)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6498|N. Ireland
How do you think I got veteran explosives? The admins kicked me twice but I went back in to finish it off. By expert, I once got 27 kills and then was banned.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6642|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Who Karma'd me?
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6600|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
I love starting full scale wars in K/P servers, people get so pissed off its funny. it all starts with a few kills from an assault weapon and then EVERYONE is killing eachother the right way.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6751|Mexico City

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

Has anyone else started a full-scale war on P/K severs?....
This is my opinion of them:

It looks like i´m already banned from all of them.
Dragonclaw
+186|6310|Florida

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

You sir are a fucking asshole. Good job ruining peoples idea of fun. If you feel proud about this you really need to get a life. Let people play how they want its not interfering with you. I hope you get raped and murdered in your own house. Worthless piece of shit.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

You sir are a fucking asshole. Good job ruining peoples idea of fun. If you feel proud about this you really need to get a life. Let people play how they want its not interfering with you. I hope you get raped and murdered in your own house. Worthless piece of shit.
Hmm, you must be one of the people he pissed off. GG P/K noob.
m8v2
Banned
+16|6300

seymorebutts443 wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

Pistol and knife is a whole different kind of game then regular battlefield 2. P&K requires more teamwork. In regular bf2 any idiot can go cap flags in the middle of nowhere or just ram through and rape a uncap in a tank. But in P&K you have to work together and stay close in order to win the game.
Dragonclaw
+186|6310|Florida

seymorebutts443 wrote:

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

Actually I only play them once in a while on a server Im admin on. I hope he comes there when Im on so I can ban his sorry ass. I could own you with a knife/pistol on a normal server as well.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6683|Middle of nowhere
i usually end up on servers where the admins will pause the game every other minute so i don't go on them normally, however, i love going on them and pwning their asses with the APC if they have vehicles on
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Actually I only play them once in a while on a server Im admin on. I hope he comes there when Im on so I can ban his sorry ass. I could own you with a knife/pistol on a normal server as well.
So you are admitting to being an admin on an illegal server. smooth
Fredline
+13|6625|Seattle, WA

leetkyle wrote:

How do you think I got veteran explosives? The admins kicked me twice but I went back in to finish it off. By expert, I once got 27 kills and then was banned.
LMAO!
m8v2
Banned
+16|6300

seymorebutts443 wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

But he doesn't care. Thats the point I'm trying to make in the other 2 P&K related threads. Nobody cares and nobody should care.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

m8v2 wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

But he doesn't care. Thats the point I'm trying to make in the other 2 P&K related threads. Nobody cares and nobody should care.
He's getting all defensive because some of us find it fun to go in and disrupt their stat-padding. BTW you should try it, its freaking hilarious.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6751|Mexico City

considering your stats, you like a lot k&P servers, i can bet u were one of the fags that got his playing "disrupted".

GET THE AWARDS LIKE REAL PLAYERS DO, U FUKING FAG, AT NORMAL SERVERS, NOT BY CHEATING.
HE HAS, AS WE ALL DO, THE FUKING RIGHT TO GO AT K&P SERVERS AND SCREW U ALL !!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard