usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio

ShellShock.PwN wrote:

It wasnt a sniper cause if you watched closely when he brought the At4 up a sniper was right beside him, i couldnt make out the model but you can clearly see the big scope, so i highly doubt they were shooting AT a sniper. i laughed when i seen the guy ram the car and ran like a mother trucker.
You have to listen closer.  There was a sniper in the area that they had to watch out for also.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6711|Sweden
theory is great.. in theory it rarely works in practic, as for the video sure my first impression is a lil bit of disgust caused by the language and what may look like a innocent civilian beeing killed. I wont judge any of the soldiers in the Vid. anyway though because of the simple reason i was´nt there i have´nt been in a war i can just imagine how i would react when bullet hit the wall next to me an inch from my head. The thing is without that experience i don´t really qualify to judge these people.

Everyone react different at stress in chaotic situations and there´s really no way to see this before they have been in an actual hotspot you can train for years it will prolly help you but that´s not a guarantee
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio
I will give you my reaction to my first firefight.  I was pumped up.  It was the most exciting and intense experience of my life.  Most of us felt like that for whatever reason.  And for a while, we actually looked forward to fights, wishing we would get into one on patrol.  That all changed after people started dying, and after you realize you just killed another human.  Maybe the jarheads in this vid was their first firefight.  Maybe they hadn't lost one of their friends yet.  I do not know.  However, there are also a few crazy fuckers who enjoy every second of it.  I do not know the guys, so I will not judge.

Last edited by usmarine2007 (2007-03-27 19:59:17)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6628|IRELAND

Pernicious544 wrote:

This is not the whole video as pointed out earlier in the thread, everyone needs to withhold their opinions until we can see the entire video. Right now it looks as if someone edited the video to look the way it does (edited as in cutting it short and ending it early) because they feel negatively against the US.
What if the video was edited by the solders because it showed the guy in the car kissing his wife and kids goodbye just up the road?? I am judging the video, by whats in the video.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6522|Istanbul-Turkey

Turquoise wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

american soldiers should use airsoft guns becuase they think they are in a game.
Kill any Armenians today?
no.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6561

shadowkila wrote:

That is fucking horrible that these cocksuckers would laugh about it at the end!Disgusting.They'll get what they deserve
Yup, a heroes welcome when they come home.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio

rawls2 wrote:

shadowkila wrote:

That is fucking horrible that these cocksuckers would laugh about it at the end!Disgusting.They'll get what they deserve
Yup, a heroes welcome when they come home.
More kids.......
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647

usmarine2007 wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Any Americans here who aren't sickened by the reaction these soldiers have to shooting people (including possibly civilians) dead have no right to complain about the behaviour of people seen in footage of the Middle East celebrating attacks on the US (like following 9/11 for example). It's the same superficial, heartless mentality being shown.

IMO.
Not the same people being shot but I'm not particularily fond of their reaction either.
That is the reaction.  You guys can stop crying about it, because most of that is adrenaline combined with morbid fear.  I have never felt an emotion like that....ever, except for in a firefight.  That is how some people "act out" in relief of living at least another minute.  Did I do that?  No.  But most did.
Who's crying? I just don't think that's a respectable response to killing another human being.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Not the same people being shot but I'm not particularily fond of their reaction either.
That is the reaction.  You guys can stop crying about it, because most of that is adrenaline combined with morbid fear.  I have never felt an emotion like that....ever, except for in a firefight.  That is how some people "act out" in relief of living at least another minute.  Did I do that?  No.  But most did.
Who's crying? I just don't think that's a respectable response to killing another human being.
so what kind of a response do you expect?  do you expect that soldier/marine/whatever to cower down and start crying like a little girl in the middle of a bullet storm the second he has to take a human life?  what kind of fucking reaction would you like to see to make war more family friendly for you and the rest of the kids on this forum....serious question, i dont get yalls thinking most of the time
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

so what kind of a response do you expect?  do you expect that soldier/marine/whatever to cower down and start crying like a little girl in the middle of a bullet storm the second he has to take a human life?  what kind of fucking reaction would you like to see to make war more family friendly for you and the rest of the kids on this forum....serious question, i dont get yalls thinking most of the time
I guess they should show no emotion, kind of like robots.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Now you're just dealing in extremes. I never said they should cower in a corner or say a little prayer after ever kill either.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6644

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Now you're just dealing in extremes. I never said they should cower in a corner or say a little prayer after ever kill either.
ok, well what should be the reaction? im interested to see what you think it should be.  so many people saying its wrong, theyre animals, but i dont hear about any suggestions as to how they should have acted.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York
Just noticed something. Check out the guy's profile who has this video. He's got MANY MANY MANY pro-terrorist and anti-britain/american videos on there. I have no doubt he did a little chop and shop to the video if you get what I mean.
Anonymous_Undertaker
+2|6278

Poseidon wrote:

Just noticed something. Check out the guy's profile who has this video. He's got MANY MANY MANY pro-terrorist and anti-britain/american videos on there. I have no doubt he did a little chop and shop to the video if you get what I mean.
This is my point, the outta control point. He does have a question  that needs to be answered though.

What if the rule of engagement is being broken over there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJUEULWEP9c

View from 2.40 onwards it talks about the slaughter of a man working for the Iraqi Army. So it does occur, which is a valid point as it is expressed by someone who witnessed it, we are being witnessed to a video of hotheads obeying some orders, we do not know what was there orders or if there was also a curfew in place.

There are some key issues with the Rule Of Engagement you break it your on criminal charges, whoever that is talked about in this video needs to be reprimanded. It is often talked about in Blackwater of the comer's and the goer's. The goer's are often the gun-crazed nuts, the stayer's are the strategic tactical guys who want to get in do the f'n job get out.

I dare say he may be a pro-terror ant-america, but he has one valid point, what if.

But like I said what does the rule of engagement state, this hole video is pointless unless you know the whole story of what those troops were doing there, what was there goal, what was there job to do.

We are only speculating, if the people in the video were bad or good.

But Blackwater needs to be looked into for accountability not just Black Ops.

Last edited by Anonymous_Undertaker (2007-03-28 19:37:48)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard