Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6403|Vancouver
ALGOOD, Tenn. - Two teenage girls face charges after a woman suffered a stroke listening to their horror movie-style prank phone call, police said.

Two 13-year-old girls were in juvenile court Tuesday for describing a scene similar to the horror film series "The Saw" on Beverly Dickson's mobile phone.

"I want to play a game. You need to decide if life is worth living for," the March 3 message said, according to a police report.

Dickson was taken to the hospital after listening to the message the following day.

The message said that a friend was trapped inside the house with a key and toxic gas would fill the home in ten minutes.

"It will kill you in half a minute, so you decide, it's your game. Do you want to live or die?" the message threatened.

So frightened by the message, Dickson still has trouble sleeping through the night, her husband told WTVF in Nashville.

Police got a subpoena to trace the call to the girls, who live in Winchester. They were charged with phone harassment and bond was set at $2,000 each.

Source
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6681
Fucking bitches.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6364|Orrstrayleea
Woah.....shit really got out of control, hahahahaha jokes on them
=n0s=Mykeee
Lock Up Your Daughters, The Scottish Have Arrived
+8|6323
I'm not sure which is worse - the stupidity of the girls or the fact that some dumb bitch was so neurotic.
I have a much more serious problem - I spilt beer in mt logitech G5 mouse and it's stopped working - did I have a stroke ? No - well nearly but afterwards I just rolled one and chilled
~FuzZz~
+422|6364|Orrstrayleea
lol, beer in a mouse
=n0s=Mykeee
+8|6323

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

lol, beer in a mouse
I know it's funny now but I loved that mouse (not in a biblical sense) and I miss it.
~FuzZz~
+422|6364|Orrstrayleea

=n0s=Mykeee wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

lol, beer in a mouse
I know it's funny now but I loved that mouse (not in a biblical sense) and I miss it.
You sound a little "attached" to this mouse
=n0s=Mykeee
+8|6323
Not "attached"- I just use them and abuse them
~FuzZz~
+422|6364|Orrstrayleea
Lol, +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard