Ecallaw wrote:

Mmm, aint got much left till my next unlock and i just got SF.
Im trying to figure out what unlock to get.
You now have SF and have played it, so that should immediately upon up the additional unlocks that having SF provides on top of the ones you already had. I think you didn't realise you're not facing AN unlock question, you can get the G36E and the L96A1 and the F2000 (with the flashbangs that come with it, for use in vanilla).

Ecallaw wrote:

I do like the L96A1 because of its acc. (Question is if its worth it.)
Yes. It's like a slightly-improved version of the M24, already a contender for best sniper rifle. The L96A1 will give you that accuracy, with a sweeter scope, available to you for any side you play so you can snipe consistently (consistency is one of the key advantages to all unlocks in fact).

In case you didn't know it's not available for use within Special Forces itself, SF just allows us to get it as the second-tier unlock for vanilla.

'[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w wrote:

If you really want to get good at the game only use the stocks.
This advice coming from someone that's an admitted glitcher? FFS.

That aside, let's say this guy wants to snipe (pretty good chance seeing as how he's mentioned an interest in getting the L96A1... and he has most time as sniper ) how do you expect him to get good sniping when he has to use the SVD or Type 88, against M24- and L96A1-armed enemy snipers (who'll win head-to-heads, at any decent range, 98% of the time)?

Few people in the game would stand a chance, much less someone learning the ropes. The imbalance in stock sniper rifles (most noticeable with the SVD because of the chevron reticle) is one of the key things overlooked in the "you should use stocks" argument... because almost everyone that says that doesn't snipe, or conveniently ignores this.