TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

Not really, soccer is pretty girly.
...you're pretty girly.
LOL! 0wn3d!
jamie_v1.1
+35|6510|Leeds, UK

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

Soccer's girly???, so whats American football??, aload of steroid filled meat-heads with full body armour and padding on???  pift............."Soccer" as you yanks call it is just as physical as your "football" and requires ALOT more skill.

If you wanna see a real mans game, look no further than Rugby........but i guess the yanks are too soft for that...........:-)
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6729|oregon

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

what sport isn't girly?
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6729|oregon

jamie_v1.1 wrote:

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

Soccer's girly???, so whats American football??, aload of steroid filled meat-heads with full body armour and padding on???  pift............."Soccer" as you yanks call it is just as physical as your "football" and requires ALOT more skill.

If you wanna see a real mans game, look no further than Rugby........but i guess the yanks are too soft for that...........:-)
eh...don't attack all of the U.S., focus on this fag.
jamie_v1.1
+35|6510|Leeds, UK

soldevilla13 wrote:

jamie_v1.1 wrote:

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

Ok, sorry for the sweeping generalization, but it bugs me when the US slate football or "soccer" as they call it.  It's probably the most popular sport all over the world and just coz they ain't good at it they think its rubbish and go back to their own sports that the rest of the world don't really care about.
l41e
+677|6656

Great. Must be a new record. This thread only took four replies to degenerate into "MI CUNTRY IS BETAR THAN UR CUNTRY FUKC U N00B".

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6605|Seattle

I think the US team just won a match.
I played soccer for 10 years.
I still think it's lame.
3 hours later the score is still nuthin'-nuthin'
And the crowd goes wild?

yawn~
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6471|Tyne & Wear, England
Nice find, very addictive indeed
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
aLeX
.?
+160|6339|:D

jamie_v1.1 wrote:

soldevilla13 wrote:

jamie_v1.1 wrote:

Ok, sorry for the sweeping generalization, but it bugs me when the US slate football or "soccer" as they call it.  It's probably the most popular sport all over the world and just coz they ain't good at it they think its rubbish and go back to their own sports that the rest of the world don't really care about.
Lolz the US got owned by jamie! Prepare to be invaded jamie, from behind!
bennisboy
+829|6654|Poundland
https://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7316/carjackingoi1.jpg

springs to mind
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6638|Washington, DC

King_County_Downy wrote:

I still think it's lame.
And the crowd goes wild?

yawn~
Not much worse than a bunch of heavy men slamming into each other. American football is a one hour game that lasts 4 hours.

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-03-26 15:18:50)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6497|Gogledd Cymru

soldevilla13 wrote:

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

what sport isn't girly?
have you not heard of EXTREME ping pong

it takes balls to play that game i lost 7 arms playing it, yeah bad huh you should of seen the guy i beat he has no skin, i won it and ate it as a prize mmm skin yummy
The#1Spot
+105|6548|byah

jamie_v1.1 wrote:

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

I would love to play rugby but at my school in which i am forced to be in a redneck school either have no idea what rugby is or too much of a pussy to play.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6627|Manitowoc, WI

Hurricane wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

I still think it's lame.
And the crowd goes wild?

yawn~
Not much worse than a bunch of heavy men slamming into each other. American football is a one hour game that lasts 4 hours.
It's true that well over half the game is, well not playing, but don't dismiss the sport because high executives want even more money.  I'm fine that you don't like football, I personally don't like soccer, but if they only reason anyone doesn't like it is the ads, then I get kinda pissed.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6758

King_County_Downy wrote:

I still think it's lame.
And the crowd goes wild?

yawn~
Yeah a bit of an exaggeration there. the games NEVER last for 3 hours like most America sports. At most of game will last for 2 hours 90Min's + 30 Min's extra time, but even this is only in Cup games and if the game is a draw after full time.

No wonder you thought it was lame if you were being forced to play for 3 hours! FOOTBALL is not lame, as it has been said, it is the most popular sport in the world.

But each to their own. We have our footy, which I love, and other countries have their main sports. I am a big sports fan and love watching most things, but the only thing I dont like is Cricket.
Chorcai
+49|6656|Ireland
Ireland pwns ya'll, we got Hurling, a real mans game. Also the faster ball sport in the WORLD.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6629|Gold coast, Aus.

soldevilla13 wrote:

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

what sport isn't girly?
Hopscotch.
bf2junk
Banned
+0|6249

jamie_v1.1 wrote:

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

first jamie is a girly name,second,american football is the toughest organize sport there is,soccer??gay sport, a bunch of hairy gay butch guys running around in skimpy shorts,swaying there little gay men legs like there the radio city rockets, and rugby??please,thats not even a cool sport, american football=3000 psi of ass whooping coming down on your ass,enough said

Last edited by bf2junk (2007-03-27 01:26:17)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6683|Canberra, AUS

bf2junk wrote:

jamie_v1.1 wrote:

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

first jamie is a girly name,second,american football is the toughest organize sport there is,soccer??gay sport, a bunch of hairy gay butch guys running around in skimpy shorts,swaying there little gay men legs like there the radio city rockets, and rugby??please,thats not even a cool sport, american football=3000 psi of ass whooping coming down on your ass,enough said
Says the guy who has to wear a fucking mattress to play.

Why has this turned into a soccer/NFL debate?

Oh, and already starting the personal attacks? You haven't even made 10 posts yet!

EDIT: Damn, you mods are too quick. First you delete the post that I was quoting while I was posting, then you delete my post when I was about to post whether I should delete it or not!

Last edited by Spark (2007-03-27 01:55:18)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
jamie_v1.1
+35|6510|Leeds, UK
Ha!, gotta love how this thread has totally side tracked!, and unlucky bf2junk, you obviously don't have a clue what your going on about, and getting banned first post is just the saddest thing Ive ever seen!

Good job Mr. Mod.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard