mako0519
+0|6253
Lately i have seen quite a few servers that blatantly advertise that stat padding is allowed and encouraged here are the results of a search on www.game-monitor.com/

Search Results: 1-5 of 5 :: Page 1 :: Search Took: 1.055 seconds   # BattleField 2 Server Name
  1  Padding only
  2  -= Padding 4 u =- Server - FF OFF UBER HIGH P..
  3  Padding Only By Xs Gaming
  4  [TPK] Padding Klan

i actually went into the one named padding only and there where 16 people in there all killing and reviving each other over and ond over , the number 1 player (donkeycum) had over 600 points. i took a bunch of screenshots and began telling them all what a sorry bunch of losers they all are and promptly got banned.
Does EA even care about this game anymore to allow this activity to go on  ? Or will they actually do something about this if reported ?
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6540|stalker.
Why do you even care about it?
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6326|Newcastle UK
padding only rocks, lost me 50k though but oakleaves not .uk still likes em though.
jord
+2,382|6689|The North, beyond the wall.
I wouldn't worry about it.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6540|stalker.

OakLeaves wrote:

padding only rocks, lost me 50k though but oakleaves not .uk still likes em though.
Im gonna create a new account and join 1 after dinner
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6360|Belfast
http://bf2s.com/player/95269828/
lol hes on now.... over 600 points
swe:D
they ban ur CD-KEY not just the account
or is that just for hacking?
meh
ill try at the weekend......
saturday?
2GMT?
whos there
HavoK.uK
Banned
+6|6271|Bolton
lol i joined one not long ago and though id go afk commander, they all got commander hacks its advertised across the top "To get free commander hacks add "????" to xfire"
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6696|Espoo, Finland
Ever considerer what a bunch of sorry losers people, who go trough all that trouble to find people padding, are?
Padding has been talked about since the game was released, and to be honest, no-one gives a fuck about it.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6301|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Ooooooook....so you're proving that you do the h4xx0rZ? Well, that clarifies things quite a bit, thank you.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
aLpHa|Mr.App|e
+5|6417
Well if u think the stats padders are a bunch of losers, well then think so and brag about it if u dont got much to do....they'll handle their own problems, if they like to stats pad then so it be, and btw there is more BF2 ROE, so it would prolly come up more padding servers...
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6504
Lol what a tard.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6301|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

While, I usually stay out of flamewars, I'm making an exception for this.

First off, periods help. See that button with the dot on it, underneath the L key? That's called a period (see Diagram 1.1). It helps people see what you're trying to write, and removes these grammatically incorrect run-on sentences.
Diagram 1.1
A prime example of the commonly used period.

Second, if you are going to call us "nuubcakes", have the decency to spell it correctly. For example, "nubcake" and "n00bcake" are perfectly acceptable spellings of the said phrase. After all, an insult doesn't really work if we can't understand it, eh?

Third, why not use the spell checker? All you have to do is press the button. This way you'll sound like more than an eight-year old who failed English.
Oh, and it's "rofl" not "rolf". Tard.

Now that I've vented, let's continue with the original topic, shall we?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
jord
+2,382|6689|The North, beyond the wall.

DonkeyCum wrote:

cowami wrote:

Ooooooook....so you're proving that you do the h4xx0rZ? Well, that clarifies things quite a bit, thank you.
ever heard of haxing4life u nuubcake and yes i do haxing nice isnt it rolf rolf.

but im stoppping now im going dead of laughing have fun considering in this topic

only one thing ( i pwn u all ) and ea can never never stop me ( also pb )

have fun nuubcakes

Yours, Haxing4Life

ps : have fun on this movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSLRzxc63hs
Wait,i can't understand a word you're saying.

From what i gather you have just joined and are a hacker....Wow....
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6504|N. Ireland
Big deal, who cares if they pad.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6540|stalker.
Who cares if they hack?
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6326|Newcastle UK
i want some hacks.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6540|stalker.

OakLeaves wrote:

i want some hacks.
Yea, me to im talking to him on xfire.

fuck he refuses to give them to me -.-

Last edited by swe:D (2007-03-26 13:58:03)

l41e
+677|6659

DonkeyCum wrote:

( i pwn u all )
God you fucking make me laugh.

I took a look at your other video. The one titled "Pwnage". Yeah, how about not? You need hacks to stay in first place on easy singleplayer...on Karkand with a goddamn AK-101? Jesus. I can do that with an MP5. Knife even. No hacks.

If BF2 had animal life, you wouldn't be able to "pwn" a fly on the wall.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6472
That haxing4life guy talks to my friend on xfire, he and his dad both hack rofl.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6538|Milkystania, yurop
Why have i just found out about this now and why the hell dident i get to know about this for 1 1/2 years ago? fuckin hell
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6563|Scotland

DonkeyCum wrote:

cowami wrote:

ever heard of haxing4life u nuubcake and yes i do haxing nice isnt it rolf rolf.

but im stoppping now im going dead of laughing have fun considering in this topic

only one thing ( i pwn u all ) and ea can never never stop me ( also pb )

have fun nuubcakes

Yours, Haxing4Life

ps : have fun on this movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSLRzxc63hs
You cant play without hacks... you suck, kthxbye
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6764
EA never gave a shit about hackers and padders, sure they banned a few en reset a vew others, but thsi year I came accross so many padders and strange scores... i Only play on 3 servers right now..
EA could have stopped it all by coding the game right.

Fuck EA
m8v2
Banned
+16|6306
Who cares about padders and P&K servers. Wouldn't you rather have them over there in their own server padding rather then interrupting a normal game?
l41e
+677|6659

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

EA never gave a shit about hackers and padders, sure they banned a few en reset a vew others, but thsi year I came accross so many padders and strange scores... i Only play on 3 servers right now..
EA could have stopped it all by coding the game right.

Fuck EA
DICE coded the game.
m8v2
Banned
+16|6306
Lets not talk about hacks Dezerteagal5 might come.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard