BVC
+325|6693
I don't think I've posted this before.

https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n193/Warlord_Malice/food/FuckVegetariansBurger.jpg

I made this during the 4-day outage and mean't to post then, but couldn't!

Venison, lamb, beef, chicken, bacon.  5 animals died to fill my stomach with that bastard, and boy did it taste good!
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6600|Philadelphia, PA
lol. What's that called? "Heart attack on a bun"?
CommieChipmunk
+488|6567|Portland, OR, USA
I bet you feel all high and mighty now.  You're eating meat that came from animals who lived in stalls all their lives, were slaughtered by someone else and were pumped full of hormones.

You manly man you.
BVC
+325|6693
I called it the "fuck vegetarians burger"

CommieChipmunk wrote:

I bet you feel all high and mighty now.  You're eating meat that came from animals who lived in stalls all their lives, were slaughtered by someone else and were pumped full of hormones.

You manly man you.
Apart from chickens we don't really do that sort of farming here.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6567|Portland, OR, USA
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6506|Minnesota eh
Tasty.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Get off your soapbox Commie. I like the taste of meat, I enjoy eating it, it's natural for anyone to eat meat and by the time I get hold of a steak the animal it came from is long dead anyway.

Pubic wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

You manly man you.
Apart from chickens we don't really do that sort of farming here.
That is true in NZ CC. I've lived and worked on Sheep farms and Cattle farms and their conditions are pretty good here. Chickens are still kept in pretty shit conditions, but there is an increase in free-range birds as well as campaigns to halt battery farming. Battery chickens are cheaper but the free-range ones taste better.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Reciprocity
+721|6578|the dank(super) side of Oregon
peta.  jesus fucking christ. fuck peta.  Ingrid Newkirk can blow me.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

i dont get it?

whats so bad about eating animals? if we wernt the top of the food chain there would just be another animal killing at will, why not have an intelligent animal up there?
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6568|USA

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

i dont get it?

whats so bad about eating animals? if we wernt the top of the food chain there would just be another animal killing at will, why not have an intelligent animal up there?
because intelligent creatures can realize the inherit wrong of eating other things that think.

whaa whaa whaa. cry me a fucking river peta.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6403|NSW, Australia

Ender2309 wrote:

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

i dont get it?

because intelligent creatures can realize the inherit wrong of eating other things that think.

whaa whaa whaa. cry me a fucking river peta.
if we didnt we wouldn't be a 1337 species

my opinion kill or be killed
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6719|oregon
bastard, i'm about to go to bed, and now i'm all hungry. Oh, and peta does good things too, they just need to loosen up on some of their stances. But overall, meat FTFW (a soldevilla original 1337 speak term...i think)
Darky
Hi..
+71|6559|Here.
Nothing like a big hunk of steak on your plate..
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6445|Newcastle NSW Australia
To vegitarians:

If a lion was hungry and had the optin of human or grass, which do you think it would take?

If you dont eat meat you are fucking around with the order of nature.
weasel_thingo
+74|6324
we are omnivores, case closed
GTFO vegetarians, actually i don't mind vegetarians that don't bother anyone else but if they tell other people not to eat meat, well then fuck them.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6697|MoVal So-Cal
For all vegans: Humans are OMNIVORES, that means we kill things and eat em as well as pick things and eat em. Next time you all want to bitch (Like commie) just open your mouth and look at your front teeth. Notice how they are all serrated and blade-like or are pointy and sharp? Those are meant to rip the hot meat off the bones of our prey (just like your great grandpa x 105786123408 back in caveman days!) while the flat teeth in the back are made for grinding veggies. Don't go against evolution, eat fucking meat...and vegies

Last edited by Pernicious544 (2007-03-26 02:08:38)

Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6653|Brisbane, Australia

Nothing could sum up my response to vegitarians and PETA better than this

https://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/bigpot6.jpg
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6324|Australia
I remember once at a school camp some girl sitting opoposite me was saying about how evil it is to eat meat (we were having sausages). She kept going "it's not for survival, it's murder!" to which I replied "Damn, murder sure tastes good!"
She ignored me for the rest of the meal.

And about that burger.......thats in America, am I right?

Last edited by Sup3r_Dr4gon (2007-03-26 03:05:10)

maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6298
Hahaha nice burger man, really rubs it in the face of those vegetarians
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6582|Hamburg / Germany
Could I have two of the burgers and some fries plz?!?
psH
Banned
+217|6381|Sydney

Invaderzim wrote:

To vegitarians:

If a lion was hungry and had the optin of human or grass, which do you think it would take?

If you dont eat meat you are fucking around with the order of nature.
and this WONDERFUL burger (Might i say so myself, best one i have seen yet) is taking the order or nature to a NEW level!
twiistaaa
+87|6666|mexico

CommieChipmunk wrote:

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=agri_long&Player=wm&speed=_med

eat up
the only reason that has any effect is because most people don't slaughter their own animals any more and they've become.. undesensitised to it.
jessefer
+6|6668|Florida,U.S.A
by any chance are you taking orders for those bad boys? im getting hungry just looking at the picture!
Karbin
+42|6292
To Commie and the PETA crowd.

My ancestors did not spend the past million years climbing the evolutionary
food chain just so I could eat Tofu.

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6650
*drool*

I'm a carnivore at heart. man I could eat one of those burgers right now
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg

Board footer