Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6543|Las Vegas
WTF is the GD deal with these 2 FFN maps???? Once my list loads up, these are the only 2 FFN maps on every GD server! WTF is so GD great about these maps? Dont people get tired of them like me?
David.P
Banned
+649|6281
Well ghost is like kark only less armor whoring(Spaces are less cramped and it's harder to camp a flag since the heli's might come kill you) And warlord is fun for IO But with armor it's really cool too and the high roofs you can get to are awesome.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6532|dunno
Tom clancy game servers is the best.

Last edited by The_Killer (2007-03-25 16:20:54)

-Gunsmoke-
+165|6642|South Jersey
Check your filters!  There are servers out there that don't run just Warlord and Ghost Town.
Hama-Raptor-UK
+58|6430|West Midlands
ghost town is proablly the best map in SF to me, warlord get borin like karkland after a few rounds

if only more servers played surge which is awesome for inf combat, as good with vehicles
theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6316
Warlord Ftw!
David.P
Banned
+649|6281
Gator is my favorite map! But seriously I like most sf maps as compared to vanilla, Since there is less whoring and a bit less noobs. If you can find a 24/7 mass and/or surge server please pm me.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6470|Tyne & Wear, England
I love Ghost Town, by far my favourite map.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6487|Somewhere else

The SF karkands.   Fun maps but they can wear out.

I'd love to see a server run Night Flight, Leviathan, and Devil's Perch only.  Id live in that server.
David.P
Banned
+649|6281

RoosterCantrell wrote:

I'd love to see a server run Night Flight, Leviathan, and Devil's Perch only.  Id live in that server.
BIO would be crushed. 
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6543|Las Vegas

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Amen!!
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6634|Warlord

Snipingruven wrote:

WTF is the GD deal with these 2 FFN maps???? Once my list loads up, these are the only 2 FFN maps on every GD server! WTF is so GD great about these maps? Dont people get tired of them like me?
You're bored with them already? Let's look at some numbers:
you've played SF for 162.5 hours total;
Warlord for 72 hours of that;
Ghost Town for 34 hours.

Now 34 hours for Ghost Town is hardly excessive. So I'd say there's a good chance it's just a matter of taste, after all you've played as medic for 146 hours (closest rival only 25.25 hours) are you bored with that yet... or is this a second account?
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6543|Las Vegas
I hear ya but, 2nd account, stuck with nam eI had to switch to for 2142, http://bf2s.com/player/66793996/
Trouble69
+1|6641|WA, Australia
I'm not bored with either map - 182 hours Warlord and 121 hours Ghost Town followed by Iron Gator with 99 hours.
JaggedPanther
+61|6481
Levithan is the best map in my opinion.  If they would give it a day option and MEC an attack chopper of their own, it would probably be more popular.

Night flight, Surge and mass is pretty good too.
psH
Banned
+217|6390|Sydney

Trouble69 wrote:

I'm not bored with either map - 182 hours Warlord and 121 hours Ghost Town followed by Iron Gator with 99 hours.
NOW THIS is your basis of SF whore, check his time on normal BF2 LOL! not thats a bad thing....in fact, its better.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6470|Tyne & Wear, England

Doms wrote:

Trouble69 wrote:

NOW THIS is your basis of SF whore, check his time on normal BF2 LOL! not thats a bad thing....in fact, its better.
I'm the same, I rarely play BF2 Vanilla.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6331|Graz, Austria
Damn!
They really shouldn't have removed the "nightvision combat badges".
That way, the demand for the 3 night maps would be much higher, thus more servers available.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6565|Hungary
G-Town ftw !
Trouble69
+1|6641|WA, Australia

Doms wrote:

Trouble69 wrote:

I've never liked Vanilla since in my rather limited experience it is full of stat padding base rapers. The only thing I don't like about SF is the fact that there are only four servers in Australia that run it.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6669|USA

Snipingruven wrote:

They are the best maps available on SF. Period.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6573|England

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Snipingruven wrote:

No, they are not. They are the only city maps which is what the majority of the bf2 population like so they can revive and spam nades like a bunch of muppets.

Gator, Night Flight and Mass D are my fav SF maps. Although I actually like them all. GT is boring to me now, although a few rounds here and there dont hurt.
I just cant ever find Leviathan and NF running to get games in on them. Perch or Surge too, although not quite as bad.
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.
It's all opinion at the end of the day.If you say a map is shit or good it's your opinion,it's not a fact that just because there are no servers running Night Flight thats it's shit.

The thing is with opinion what the majority want gets done,the majority want a lots of action city map not at night with action that you don't have to spend 5 minutes getting to.Thats why it gets done.Majority.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6669|USA

Snake wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Snipingruven wrote:

No, they are not. They are the only city maps which is what the majority of the bf2 population like so they can revive and spam nades like a bunch of muppets.

Gator, Night Flight and Mass D are my fav SF maps. Although I actually like them all. GT is boring to me now, although a few rounds here and there dont hurt.
I just cant ever find Leviathan and NF running to get games in on them. Perch or Surge too, although not quite as bad.
Out of the three listed I'd play a round of Iron Gator with you and then disconnect when either of the other two load. You can't find a Leviathan, Devils Perch or Surge why? Oh, because they suck. Lev and DP aren't terrible, but Surge is absolutely useless.

I have never ran into nade spamming on GT or Warlord. I imagine if you play IO only you may but all out on those maps is the way to go. I see the most on the fly teamwork on GT and Warlord.
~c4~cheppi
+29|6365|Forest Green

Trouble69 wrote:

Doms wrote:

Trouble69 wrote:

I've never liked Vanilla since in my rather limited experience it is full of stat padding base rapers. The only thing I don't like about SF is the fact that there are only four servers in Australia that run it.
How can you have played so long on Warlord and Ghost and still not have the SAS medal?

Last edited by ~c4~cheppi (2007-03-26 11:04:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard