=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6759|Canader , eh?
100 replies!!!......BTW..canada IS the BEST!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by [N.B]canadiannnn (2005-12-11 06:20:56)

FeloniousMonk
+0|6727

-=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| wrote:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/05/06/carto … ce_big.jpg

now THATS how it is !
picture on the left was taken in Florida
CackNBallz
+45|6735|Toronto, Canada

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Chicago and Minnesota should be annexed into Canada.

You guys can have stinking Toronto.
What's your problem with Toronto? It seems all of Canada hates Toronto, don't know why. I guess it's because we are the most American-like city in Canada.
Buzerk1
+44|6828
It's not that we don't like Toronto... we are just saying start from Toronto...if you like it, make sure you stop by Montreal & Vancouver after... lol
RadeonII
+1|6767
An American, a Scot and a Canuck were in a terrible car accident. They were all brought to the same emergency room, but all three of them died before they arrived. Just as they were about to put the toe tag on the American, he stirred and opened his eyes. Astonished, the doctors and nurses present asked him what happened.

"Well," said the American, "I remember the crash, and then there was a beautiful light, and then the Canadian and the Scot and I were standing at the gates of heaven. St. Peter approached us and said that we were all too young to die, and that for a donation of $100, we could return to the earth."

He continued, " So of course, I pulled out my wallet and gave him the $100, and the next thing I knew I was back here."

"That's amazing!" said one of the doctors, "But what happened to the other two?"

"Last I saw them," replied the American, "the Scot was haggling over the price and the Canadian was waiting for the government to pay for his."

LOL  why start a thread that ... YOU KNOW is going to ask for trouble  lol

Ive been to Canada a few times I liked the place, but it was nice to come home to Wisconsin.

What do urine samples and Canadian beer have in common?
The taste.

Last edited by RadeonII (2005-12-09 13:47:33)

FeloniousMonk
+0|6727
What's the difference between a canoe and a Canadian?

Canoes tip.

and on the same token as your joke, why is American beer like having sex in a canoe? they're both fucking close to water

(though I'll take a good wisconsin microbrew over any lebatts or molson)

Last edited by FeloniousMonk (2005-12-09 14:15:39)

RadeonII
+1|6767
  I like Labatts
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6766|Nova Scotia, Canada

<{SoE}>Agamemnarthe wrote:

wacko partiers from the maritimes
Thats's me!
CackNBallz
+45|6735|Toronto, Canada

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

CackNBallz wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Chicago and Minnesota should be annexed into Canada.

You guys can have stinking Toronto.
What's your problem with Toronto? It seems all of Canada hates Toronto, don't know why. I guess it's because we are the most American-like city in Canada.
I've been to Toronto about 4 times now...

It is the only city I have gotten a ticket for jaywalking in.

It is the only city where, when walking up an escalator in a crowded mall, people who stay stationary on it strictly move to the right leaving the left side open.

It is the only city I've been too where I've been asked to put my cigarette out at A NIGHTCLUB?

Aside from the shitty overglorified and overated maple-leafs (I'm not a habs fan so don't use that against me either), I will have to say this.

Torontonians live to work, and Montrealers work to live. There is no joy-de-vive, and the people of Toronto that I have met are pretty dull compared to the wacko partiers from the maritimes or the layed back adorable Vancouverites.
HAHA!! You got booked for jaywalking? What intersection was that?  You broke the law by the way, so you can only blame yourself.

The escalator is just common courtesy to move to one side if you are walking up. I know it defeats the purpose of climbing an escalator, but Torontonians try to save as much time as possible to get to work or to get home and drink some beer.

We have strict anti-smoking laws, and I love being able to go to bars and nightclubs without smelling like an ashtray after.  Smokers should be ostracized, because I hate the smell of cigarette smoke on clothes and skin.  Cigars on the other hand is something totally different.

I would have to agree that Torontonians live to work, and Quebec as a whole have a different mentality of life, it could be because they are French.  I am more of a calm person that likes to enjoy a good beer or wine with my girlfriend rather than do crazy parties.
Erkut.hv
+124|6727|California

the_heart_attack wrote:

um never been, a mate has and thinks it was pretty cool.
Thought your sig would make it here, but oh well. That's Lisa Boyle on the left, and Aria on the right I believe. Both major pieces of arse. Oh, as far as Canada... I like them, but only slightly more than the French. Funny how us fat lazy Americans are labelled as arrogant, yet you talk to a canukynuck, and the "canada rulez" starts coming out.

But I heard you have hot stripeprs, so maybe I kinda like the place. I might have to go some day. To see strippers and punch peole with french accents.
CackNBallz
+45|6735|Toronto, Canada
After digging to a depth of 100 metres last year, Russian scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 1000 years, and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network one thousand years ago.

So, not to be outdone, in the weeks that followed, American scientists
dug 200 metres and headlines in the US papers read: "US scientists have
found traces of silica, indicating 2000 year old optical fibres, and have
concluded that their ancestors already had advanced high-tech digital
telephone 1000 years earlier than the Russians."

One week later, the Canadian newspapers reported the following: "After
digging as deep as 500 metres, Canadian scientists have found absolutely
nothing. They have concluded that 5000 years ago, their ancestors were
already using wireless technology."
CANADIAN_rocker
+0|6738|CANADA
To americant government.. ,,|,, Fuck you.
Possum61
+9|6740|Philly PA USA
Best at what ??   lol  lol 
TheDrNailsGuy
+5|6709

CANADIAN_rocker wrote:

Calm down eh.....LOL
Possum61
+9|6740|Philly PA USA

CANADIAN_rocker wrote:

To the CANADIAN goverment   F,,K you right back    Take care of yourself and dont ask us for a darn thing!!
Fred[OZ75]
Jihad Jeep Driver
+19|6752|Perth, Western Australia
Please people, you've all missed the best place on earth. 

AUSTRALIA

Climate, education, health, living standards, military, sports, crime rates all equal with the best in the world.

The US has a murder rate which is only match by WAR ZONES, LA would be a war zone if not found inside the US of A. Let alone 1/6 the population with less access to health care than the POOREST CUBAN.

Canada is great if you like snow.

Europe is highly expensive and your always living in cramped conditions with millions of others.

New Zealand doesn't have a military, a boat load of angry mexicans could take NZ. (and all the Maori live in OZ anyway)
First
+3|6712|Canada

RadeonII wrote:

What do urine samples and Canadian beer have in common?
The taste.
not even american beer is shit water compared to Molson
[DARE] ksack
+0|6688
[N.B]canadiannnn, ur a dumbass!!!  the US would kick Canada's ass faster than we kicked Saddam's ass in the Gulf War.  If ur not familiar with that war, it last 3 fucking days.  Thats all i have to flame about for now.  God Bless America!

Semper Fi, carry on!
First
+3|6712|Canada
More red necks i swear they c a post with another countrys name on it and they get that mentality

Last edited by First (2005-12-28 01:12:16)

Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6705|Wherever the F**k i feel like
Canada Sucks!
First
+3|6712|Canada
And where do u come from
MajorGeneral
+1|6689
What is the difference between Nazi Germany and U.S.A.?

The germans could point out the countries they were invading on a map.
SrA_Shady
Slimshady -- The Real Medic
+0|6757|Sumter, South Carolina

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Discuss.
You're on crack if you think so lmfao

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard