section9
+9|6818|USA
I've been to vancouver in british columbia and I have to say Canada is one of the most beautiful country's to visit.I look forward to another visit someday.
TheDrNailsGuy
+5|6687

Buzerk1 wrote:

TheDrNailsGuy wrote:

You know why america is hurting so much right now?  Why our healthcare sucks?  Why our economy is the way it is?  Because CANADA, HOLLAND, FRANCE, AND ANY OTHER HALF ASSED COUNTRY I FORGOT TO MENTION IS TOO PUSSY TO HAVE A DECENT MILLITARY TO PROTECT YOUR OWN ASSES, SO WE HAVE TO SPEND OUR OWN MONEY AND LIFE DOING IT FOR YOU. 

Who basically runs the fucking planet?  How did our country become the most powerfull nation on the face of the earth in 200 years?  Why does every facet of human life know about my country, and i don't know the name of half the countries in the fucking world?

If America is so bad, why is Iraq still Iraq, not my fucking back yard? Just because Canada or another country might have it easier than us, sure as hell doesn't mean it's better.  It just means we made it that way.  If it wasn't for my grand parents, your sorry asses would be speaking german right now.
Your healthcare sucked before you decided to go to war with a country that had nothing to do with 9-11. FYI, your healthcare care doesn't suck, what sucks is, it's not accessible unless you have $$. It's a choice, don't blame others for that.

When the USA went to war with Iraq, it's not Canada's interest they were trying to protect, it's theirs. We don't  need GAS, we have it already. Sadam was already cripled by the embargos, he was no menace for anyone except Iraqi people. And if this justify USA war on Iraq, what country is next? North Corea? Hell they have access to nuclear bomb, if there is one country that is dangerous it that one...Oupss forgot...no GAS there.

The USA are not running the planet, but they act like if they did sometimes.

As for WWII, get your head of your A$$, per capita, other countries contributed more then the USA and before the USA. Canada being one of them. This war was hard for all countries on the planet, that's why it was called World War. It was not the USA war against Japan/Nazi, it was a world war that  still affects us today (Maps were redraw, new countries were created (Israel, to only name this one) and conflicts still existing today come directly from it).  I respect what your Grand Father did, but you should also respect what mine did and if you would ask your grand father today, he would tell you, they were all BROTHERS IN ARMS.
Frankly, i don't care if oil/money/power/pussy or whatever else had anything to do with it because all  i can do as an everyday person is look at the effects of it. 

We are fighting the fire in the field befor it reaches our home, plain and simple. 

The reason we went is so we wouldn't be in the same situation as we are with North korea. 

The reason we aren't doing shit to North Korea is because THEY ALREADY HAVE NUKES!
The reason we didn't wait for Iraq?  Because he didn't have nukes YET!

I'm so tired of hearing "we went to war for this"  "we went to war for that" .  Logic suggests that any one or all reasons could be right.  Does it matter?

Well, if we went to war for gas smart guy, why has oil prices only gone up??????GONE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll say it again...................THEY WENT, WHAT I LIKE TO CALL, THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!

I don't care the reasons why we went, i care for the fact that Saddam was a killer, dictator,  and had ALREADY INVADED A COUNTRY WITHOUT PROVOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've done nothing but spend money on the Iraqi people, spend money spend money and spend money.  America has proven time and time again that we do not need to run or rule the world(we don't own afganistan).  But leave us the fuck alone. If you have proven in the past that you cannot be trusted, and you continue to spread hatered and violence, we will come knock on your door.  What has this country gained from spending billions uppon billions of dollars on tsunami/AIDS/fammin/diseased ravaged countries ran by dictators/warlords besides security?  How much money am i saving in gas right now because of this war?????NONE. 

I'm sorry about talking down on other good contries, i just hate seeing everyone badmouth America because its fashionable.  It's easy to piece together a "conspiracy" than to deal with the facts some times.

Does anyone think Saddam would have never attempted to gain access to nukes?  He already used nerve gas.

ASK YOURSELF ONE QUESTION..............HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GET INTO YOUR COUNTRY EVERY YEAR? 

HOW MANY PEOPLE RISK THEIR LIVES EVERY SINGLE HOUR OF EVERY SINGLE DAY TRYING TO GET INTO YOUR COUNTRY?????
TheDrNailsGuy
+5|6687
LOL............Compare us to the nazis and all of a sudden that justifies what you say?  Hardly.
AirForce2076
+1|6712|MN

[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

FeloniousMonk wrote:

Canada is like America's attic. Everyone once in a while we go up there and say "Oh wow, look at all this shit up here! I completely forgot about it...."
America is like Canadas basement...once and a while we go down there and were like ''WTF...i thought i threw this shit out?''
i'd say more that sounds more like mexico
Buzerk1
+44|6807
DrNails... you started it... I never said I hated the USA... read again.

As for the USA, Canada was/is build from immigrants. Per capita, Canada is one the country accepting the largest number of immigrants per year...

Invading a country without being provokes??? Yup Saddam did that... and the World agreed to get him out of there. Not the second time. The second time meant invading a country and that's what was done. I don't hate the USA for doing that... as a country you accepted the decision of your leaders to go to war, you even put them back in power. You should also accept the cost (human and $$) that come with that. If don't accept it, don't blame other countries who didn't agree to follow the same path.

Saddam didn't have NUKE, didn't have the capacity to have it, neither other Weapon of Mass Destruction... the USA found NONE... Even your former Secretary of Defense said they were miss informed. Get you facts strait before flaming others. What even more sarcastic here, Iran does have it now. Tell me who's the biggest threath... Iraq or Iran?

Saddam was cripled and had no way of arming other countries... Yes he was a dictator. You don't get it do you? If you had to get ride of all dictators... you would be in war with a lot more then one country, there most be other justifications for this one.

And for the oil price, 1) it called the law of demand... China  and India growth is pushing the price up. 2) The price of gas is going up because there is not enough oil rafinery...the proof of that is went Rita shut down 1/3 of USA oil rafinery the price went up even if the price of oil didn't.

Please calm down, go take walk... we don't dislike the USA... we like them actually... but we have to the right to disagree with some of your leaders decissions.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6706

Buzerk1 wrote:

neither other Weapon of Mass Destruction
Why don't you ask the Kurds that were gassed about that?
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6720|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL

Buzerk1 wrote:

Saddam didn't have NUKE, didn't have the capacity to have it, neither other Weapon of Mass Destruction... the USA found NONE... Even your former Secretary of Defense said they were miss informed. Get you facts strait before flaming others. What even more sarcastic here, Iran does have it now. Tell me who's the biggest threath... Iraq or Iran?
I actually think the world community was wrong, but for a different reason. One of the prime reasons for the UN is to stop genocide (keep the Holocaust from ever happening again). However, we've seen several savage genocides in the last 20 years, including Sadam, that were not addressed.

Now, I don't think we should've started with Iraq, but I do believe that the UN is failing one of it's key missions.

We've seen ethnic cleansing on a huge scale in the last 20 years and, for the most part, the UN has been completely ineffective is addressing these evils.

Here is an incomplete list:
- The Balkans, including Kosovo
- Rwanda
- Iraq (Kurds)

The UN needs to get it fixed...
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6753|The Hague, Holland
You know what I would like to see?
What America's response would be if Russia would join Europe.

And as for this :

TheDrNailsGuy wrote:

You know why america is hurting so much right now?  Why our healthcare sucks?  Why our economy is the way it is?  Because CANADA, HOLLAND, FRANCE, AND ANY OTHER HALF ASSED COUNTRY I FORGOT TO MENTION IS TOO PUSSY TO HAVE A DECENT MILLITARY TO PROTECT YOUR OWN ASSES, SO WE HAVE TO SPEND OUR OWN MONEY AND LIFE DOING IT FOR YOU. 

Who basically runs the fucking planet?  How did our country become the most powerfull nation on the face of the earth in 200 years?  Why does every facet of human life know about my country, and i don't know the name of half the countries in the fucking world?

If America is so bad, why is Iraq still Iraq, not my fucking back yard? Just because Canada or another country might have it easier than us, sure as hell doesn't mean it's better.  It just means we made it that way.  If it wasn't for my grand parents, your sorry asses would be speaking german right now.
There where alot more country's BESIDE the USA wich made great sacrafices.
And the USA did not woke up untill half Europe whas taken away from them.
As for this citizen from "A HALF ASSED COUNTRY" I would like to give my thanks for the people who gave their lives for the cause of good. But not to you, you ruin it.
TheDrNailsGuy
+5|6687

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

You know what I would like to see?
What America's response would be if Russia would join Europe.

And as for this :

TheDrNailsGuy wrote:

There where alot more country's BESIDE the USA wich made great sacrafices.
And the USA did not woke up untill half Europe whas taken away from them.
As for this citizen from "A HALF ASSED COUNTRY" I would like to give my thanks for the people who gave their lives for the cause of good. But not to you, you ruin it.
Yeah, i ruin it by starting a thread saying MY country is the best right?
TheDrNailsGuy
+5|6687
Oh, and everybody seems to be focused on how America wasn't the only country fighting.  You're right, many brave souls from other countries lost there lives.  My point wasn't that america was the only nation making sacrifices.  My point was that it took Americans to fight also, in another country, on foriegn soil and nobody bitched. We waited untill the Japanees bombed us befor we got into a fight, but I hear people talk about how we let millions die befor we ever helped.  Well, we don't wait anymore and everybody bitches. 

It's not like we picked some country at random to fight.  We could/should have taken Saddam out of power completely when he INVADED A COUNTRY WITHOUT PROVOKE.

Why not?  Because we did not want to own the world like alot of people(including americans) think.  What 9/11 did was wake us up and tell us that these mistakes have very bad consiquences.  As a result, we took Saddam out of power and are right now trying to train millions of people how to live without a dictator running there lives.  I thank God every day that I live in a free country and I hope the Iraqi people feel the same. I hope they can adapt, and from what my friends and family over there say, they are.

Everybody can flame and tell me how their country gave great sacrifices and that's fine because it's true.  Still doesn't change the fact that we are just AND LEGAL for going to Iraq.  The intentions of my president clouds the issue but the fact still remains that the world is much safer now that he is out of power, and if you disagree than I can't change your mind.
TheDrNailsGuy
+5|6687

Buzerk1 wrote:

DrNails... you started it... I never said I hated the USA... read again.

As for the USA, Canada was/is build from immigrants. Per capita, Canada is one the country accepting the largest number of immigrants per year...

Invading a country without being provokes??? Yup Saddam did that... and the World agreed to get him out of there. Not the second time. The second time meant invading a country and that's what was done. I don't hate the USA for doing that... as a country you accepted the decision of your leaders to go to war, you even put them back in power. You should also accept the cost (human and $$) that come with that. If don't accept it, don't blame other countries who didn't agree to follow the same path.

Saddam was cripled and had no way of arming other countries... Yes he was a dictator. You don't get it do you? If you had to get ride of all dictators... you would be in war with a lot more then one country, there most be other justifications for this one.

And for the oil price, 1) it called the law of demand... China  and India growth is pushing the price up. 2) The price of gas is going up because there is not enough oil rafinery...the proof of that is went Rita shut down 1/3 of USA oil rafinery the price went up even if the price of oil didn't.

Please calm down, go take walk... we don't dislike the USA... we like them actually... but we have to the right to disagree with some of your leaders decissions.
So if the demand for oil in those other countries stayed the same, than you are saying that it would have dropped because of the war? 

Complaining about loss of life?  Not me!  In fact, my point was the reason we are in Iraq is to minimize the loss of life.  How????

We are fighting on the streets of Iraq, not on the streets of New York.  I know alot of people get upset that we only care about american life, but think about it.  Would the world be better off with america fighting a war in Iraq or a war in america?  Our country isn't the only one in the world, but like any other free country, what effects us will effect everyone.  If you think about it, the loss of life, and the economy would be far worse if we are fighting terrorists on our own streets.  I have no hatred or disrespect of the people of Iraq, but that's the way our leaders obviously saw it.

And I completely agree that Saddam never had WMD's.  I knew that befor we went in.  If he had them, I don't think we would have gone out of fear he would use them.
Heretic
+3|6748

ThomasMorgan wrote:

quebec = best country EVAR!

canadians will get this joke...
Lol. You bastard der eh. You wit your invincible mustache and your easy women !

Rofl
chitlin
Banned
+36|6733
i laigh every time i see all these people from insignificant countries try to shit all over america ...

i dont know when it became so popular to badmouth the us but my suspicion is that hey are unhappy with thier countries standings in the world and choose to hate the one with power ..

im from america and i think canada is pretty cool .. altough im sure id prefer places like toronto and vancouver over quebec and other frenchie types ^^
pfcilng
+0|6737|Northern Illinois University
""We are fighting the fire in the field befor it reaches our home, plain and simple.""

This is the argument I have most trouble swallowing.

Try to keep a level head 'TheDrNailsGuy', and lets discuss this like adults (some of us are).

1. How is liberating Iraq fighting the fire before it reaches our home? 
    Yes he was a dictator, genocide in the 80's, used torture to subdue civilians, but how many dictators are there currently in the world that we have done nothing about?

2. I am more afraid of Iran with nuclear wepaons that Iraq.  Iraq did not have connections to Alqaeda, if you look at the terror groups, they were against Saddam.  I believe Saddam had surveliance on these groups before he was toppled, he saw them as a threat to his regime.  Iran on the other hand is a little closer on the "terror meter" when it comes to friendliness with terrorist groups.

3. I do agree that Sadam had the potential of destabalizing the middle east even further, by invading another oil producing country, having more control over oil then the world would like for him to have.  But he did not pose an imminent threat to us, even Donald Rumsfeld said Iraq was not an imminent threat.  Actaully, he said it long ago and then retracted the statement, saying he never said it in the first place.

On the subject of Canada, YOU GUYS ROCK.  Cant go wrong with "Bare Naked Ladies" (saw them last night in chicago), Mike Meyers, Jim Carey, and the list goes on.
redfoxster
Chopper Whore Extraordinaire
+3|6743
Go CanAsians!  I love Canada, they gave us Avril Lavigne and Alanis Morsiette.  OH wait, Canada is full of lesbian man-hating hotties?
pfcilng

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Chicago and Minnesota should be annexed into Canada.

You guys can have stinking Toronto.
Thanks for taking us in, Mayor Daley would soon be running whatever province we become part off.  He runs Illinois already.
The Buzz
Hired to kill... you... and you...and you
+8|6701|Québec, Canada
Being from the Saguenay, Lac St Jean region (french and separatist region in Quebec) having lived and worked extensive periods all across Quebec, and now living in Montreal, also having lived in the US (florida) for 2 years. My Opinion is clearly Yes Canada is great as a country and for its people. But Quebec is more open minded in general and so much more open to challenges than some english speaking regions. I have networked all over Canada and in the US and beleive when its time to roll up our sleeves and get the job done I would compare Quebec to the US and not Canada. The problem is a stupid language barrier that the separatists have been feeding their frustrations on forever now and things are not getting any better with coming elections.  We in Canada grow the best hockey players, invented the Poutine (Quebec), and grow the best weed (try it) oh and we have Celine Dion (lol). And if you come to Canada and want to party... put your money on Quebec if you can handle the frenchy's you wont regret it or forget it. Gorgeous woman with very open legs (oops minds) sorry that slipped. My wife just slapped the back of my head and ..... sorry took a while to finish this text wife just got horny and I had to take care of business. Anyways as I was saying I love Canada.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6706

pfcilng wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Thanks for taking us in, Mayor Daley would soon be running whatever province we become part off.  He runs Illinois already.
Both Daley and Gov. Blowsgoatsandfish can kiss my ass. Both are corrup, gun grabbing, speech limiting assholes but for some reason the idiot population of Chicago keeps voting for them. They're part of the reason I don't spend more time downtown.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6706

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

You can have Minnesota but there's no way Canada could handle Chicago. We'd bend y'all over, plow like a farmer, and make you beg for more. Then we'd donkey punch ya.
pfcilng

FeloniousMonk wrote:

pfcilng wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Both Daley and Gov. Blowsgoatsandfish can kiss my ass. Both are corrup, gun grabbing, speech limiting assholes but for some reason the idiot population of Chicago keeps voting for them. They're part of the reason I don't spend more time downtown.
I didnt want Blogo to win the primries, but eh, what can you do. 

I would watch what you say about Daley, you might end up as a permanent part of western ave.
There arent many options though when it comes to mayor of Chicago, he already has his butt groove in the mayor chair, who wants to remake a butt groove in a chair?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

https://www.fpp.co.uk/online/05/06/cartoons/difference_big.jpg

now THATS how it is !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard