geNius
..!.,
+144|6453|SoCal
We at |sRs| like filming and screwing with hackers...

Here's Pr3dator99:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 8277081003

We've filmed quite a few of these douchebags, and none of their stats ever really seem to indicate any kind of hacking going on.  Going down the list, checking accuracy, I never see anything that would make me think anything out of the ordinary.

http://www.bf2s.com/player/94290063/

...It gets increasingly discouraging, watching these guys.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6762|the middle of nowhere
I could pwn him any day.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6465|USA
So what if he had one quick reaction shot? Shit like that happens a lot...
aLi3nZ
+138|6518|New Zealand
Looks like an aimbot auto switch to me, should have got a little more footage though.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6491|Somewhere else

aLi3nZ wrote:

Looks like an aimbot auto switch to me, should have got a little more footage though.
Looks liek an aimbot here too.   One of what? 25,000?   sucks. nothingyou can do though besides report him.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6536|dunno
How does a hacker in a video game make you sick? And from the video clip it just looks like he turns fast and shoots you doesn't look like hacks.

Last edited by The_Killer (2007-03-24 19:25:51)

SteikeTa
+153|6759|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Neeh... that's the most legit player I've ever seen..................
Exxorcism
Vatican's Holy Sniper
+2|6271|Vatican
That video (the 1st one) reminded me of the MOHAA days .
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6634|Little Bentcock
Aimbot, autoswitch.

Anyone who says "Na-ah!! he's just really quick"

Is either really really stupid, or hacks.
Xyzmann
+2|6425|Brisbane Australia
BF2 is full of hackers. 

Sometimes its so obvious when there's approximately 100 points diff between the hack player & every other non hack player in that zone.

Unfortunately, Punkbuster cannot scan for all AimBots.  So the chance of finding a server without someone hacking is rare.  Stats will not show positive hacking results for some time as prolonged AimBot usage is required make any significant improvement here.

Intelligent admin hosts using Battle Recorder can monitor suspects to be able to make the decision as to whether a player is hacking or not.

Cheats, when positively identified, should be banned for life.  They change a great game into crap & all cheaters stats are not worth a piece of lizard shit..If they have to use cheats to get a kick from this game then they are the sorry ass losers, every time..
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6539|stalker.
I dont care about them.
geNius
..!.,
+144|6453|SoCal
We have about 15 minutes of this guy, at least.  There's no sense in making a 15 minute long video; it gets boring, and it'd be in the 200mb range.  I just posted a sample clip.
morphman001
+9|6572|Melbourne
no proof as far as im concerned,if he did have an aimbot it took quite a while to lock to the 1st soldier he spawn  killed,and havent any of u had those kind of shots before,i know i have...albiet rarely..)
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6689|Middle of nowhere
i'd rather see 4 different times of him doing that, rather than just that one 4 times
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6536|dunno

swe:D wrote:

I dont care about them.
ya i still own them.
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6667
He shoots the first guy ALL head shots, a second or twoo after spawning, then within .00001 of a second switches and appears to headshot the next guy. Gimme a fuking break, I dont need anyone elses input, thats blatant.
ssj3barua
+55|6700|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
Don't care about lifeless hacks, but that song fucking rocked what's the name?
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6777|Cambridge (UK)

morphman001 wrote:

no proof as far as im concerned,if he did have an aimbot it took quite a while to lock to the 1st soldier he spawn  killed,and havent any of u had those kind of shots before,i know i have...albiet rarely..)
I had a wicked one on Warlord once - I was near the roadworks outside the security office - a pick-up came screaming out of the palace front gate and round to the right - past me - I fired one shot - it killed the driver of the pickup!
geNius
..!.,
+144|6453|SoCal

ssj3barua wrote:

Don't care about lifeless hacks, but that song fucking rocked what's the name?
Cadillacs - Speedo
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6638|Warlord

morphman001 wrote:

no proof as far as im concerned,if he did have an aimbot it took quite a while to lock to the 1st soldier he spawn  killed...
Good point. He might have a hotkey for turning the aimbot on and off though. I don't think it's likely here, but it's a possibility.

genius_man16 wrote:

i'd rather see 4 different times of him doing that, rather than just that one 4 times
Ditto.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6632|Gold coast, Aus.

Todd_Angelo wrote:

morphman001 wrote:

no proof as far as im concerned,if he did have an aimbot it took quite a while to lock to the 1st soldier he spawn  killed...
Good point. He might have a hotkey for turning the aimbot on and off though. I don't think it's likely here, but it's a possibility.

genius_man16 wrote:

Ditto.
If you have ever used a BF2 hack (i used the free one off a certain site, on single player) you have to press a button for the aimbot to lock onto a character, then hold it for it to stay locked on/cycle through players when you kill them. Judging from what i've heard (capped and can't view) it sounds like an aimbot...
r00ts
xD
+81|6553|Netherlands

geNius wrote:

We at |sRs| like filming and screwing with hackers...
....I never see anything that would make me think anything out of the ordinary....
Thats because hackers suck and they dont know how to aim without their precious little aimbot

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard