Engineer22%22% - 13
Assault27%27% - 16
Recon20%20% - 12
Support30%30% - 18
Total: 59
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
Title says it all really, vote for the kit you find the easiest, and why.

Last edited by fatherted13 (2007-03-24 14:49:08)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6636|Quebec city, Canada
Probably assault because you can heal yourself and you get the best guns.
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6467|UK
I got support first then assualt (still need 4hrs as engineer and 12 hrs recon before i can even go for them), but that was only because i only played support for ages and so got the required 50hrs as support first.
dirtsA
+4|6388|Berlin, Germany
there isnt really a difference between them because u just need 50hours played time. and it doesnt matters how good or how bad you are. once u hit the 50hours u can jump into an walker and 30 kills are piece of cake. but the easyest kit to make points with is support.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6720|Sweden
well no one is hard there´s walkers for every kit. though you can easily get those 30 kills with all kits on the ground then engineer would be slightly more difficult but still fairly easý.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland
Recon titan defending gives you 30 kills in around 7 seconds.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6759|Mark it zero.

leetkyle wrote:

Recon titan defending gives you 30 kills in around 7 seconds.
that is a good way. but for some reason, if I am ever trying that, the enemy team decides not to attack. It's really annoying. but when I attack the enemy titan, they will board ours and destroy it...
psH
Banned
+217|6393|Sydney

-=raska=- wrote:

BING BING BING!
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6398|New York
If you've spent 50 hours playing a kit, it shouldn't be a problem to get 30 kills iar.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6431|Melbourne, AUS
specops

nice little red dot + c4 = easy
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6636|Quebec city, Canada

Doms wrote:

-=raska=- wrote:

BING BING BING!
what ?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6416|NSW, Australia

assualt, me+krylov+good round=30+kills
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6664|Australia

-=raska=- wrote:

Doms wrote:

-=raska=- wrote:

BING BING BING!
what ?
"bling bling bling" as in you hit the jackpot
Zefar
+116|6659|Sweden
Any kit is easy as you only need to be defending your own titan to get it. Gotten a lot of kills on Titan round even with the Engineer kit so the rest are pretty easy to get. It's only time consuming now.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6742|Germany, near Koblenz
None was harder than any other and as stated allready above, after 50 - 200 hrs you know what has to be done to achieve an award. There is just the difference that Engineer is more limited to vehicles, every other kit can do it in close combat too.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6747

Shuko K-80 LMG = 70 Kills IAR, of which 55 on the Titan.
psH
Banned
+217|6393|Sydney

-=raska=- wrote:

Doms wrote:

-=raska=- wrote:

BING BING BING!
what ?
/gameshowsound/<correct>
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6536|Singapore
all of them.

APC whoring in Berlin ftw
Kratos Aurion
+36|6652|Sweden

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

assualt, me+krylov+good round=30+kills
Hey! You forgot rockets
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

It's easy with all but I would say Recon if I had to pick one. Titan+APMs, you can't help but get at least 30 kills
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland

Zefar wrote:

Any kit is easy as you only need to be defending your own titan to get it. Gotten a lot of kills on Titan round even with the Engineer kit so the rest are pretty easy to get. It's only time consuming now.
Got a round of 100 with 37 engineer kills defending the titan. SMGs ROCK when you sneak on up behind them. You can literally MOW them down better than support. Only downfall is that even with clip upgrade, only 40/35 bullets and they run out fast.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6740|Michigan

jsnipy wrote:

It's easy with all but I would say Recon if I had to pick one. Titan+APMs, you can't help but get at least 30 kills
Agreed.
I got my gold for engy first though. The motion mines rocked for a while till people caught on to them.
I still can't seem to get my gold (15 repairs) though. Any ideas would be welcome.
dirtsA
+4|6388|Berlin, Germany

spacebandit72 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Agreed.
I got my gold for engy first though. The motion mines rocked for a while till people caught on to them.
I still can't seem to get my gold (15 repairs) though. Any ideas would be welcome.
repair titan guns until shields are down (sidi power plant is best for that) and then repair the sentry guns.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard