I headshot them 24/7.48%48% - 80
I can't kill them with 20 shots.2%2% - 4
Sometimes, sometimes not.41%41% - 69
I'm not a sniper...7%7% - 13
Total: 166
Raphi
Banned
+354|6259|Basel, Switzerland
Hello. If i'm on a server with sniper, i always get headshoted. If he's running/jumping around can you headshot him? Are you a real sniper? 1 shot 2 kills? I can't. Sometimes i'm lucky and do it.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
Yes. Battlefield 2 sniping was much more difficult that 2142 sniping, and I mostly played as sniper on BF2, so I had a lot of practice there. I am going for other expert kits, but when I was playing as Recon, I received many infiltrator pins.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6740
Yep but I do use the stabiliser unlock.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

leetkyle wrote:

Yes. Battlefield 2 sniping was much more difficult that 2142 sniping, and I mostly played as sniper on BF2, so I had a lot of practice there. I am going for other expert kits, but when I was playing as Recon, I received many infiltrator pins.
Yeah...not moving headshots for me here, never was into them though.  Hence the no infiltrator pin.  But I'll get a body shot >46%, which is pretty damn good.  I don't play Recon much anymore, but I do agree that 2142 is a LOT better/easier than BF2 sniping.  At least hitreg is waaaay improved.

Also: I never use the stabilizer.  BF2142 rifle sway is nothing, if it were like CoD2 maybe I would use it.  Anyway, I need my Active Camo and RDX.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-03-22 12:31:54)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland

haffeysucks wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

Yeah...not moving headshots for me here, never was into them though.  Hence the no infiltrator pin.  But I'll get a body shot >46%, which is pretty damn good.  I don't play Recon much anymore, but I do agree that 2142 is a LOT better/easier than BF2 sniping.  At least hitreg is waaaay improved.

Also: I never use the stabilizer.  BF2142 rifle sway is nothing, if it were like CoD2 maybe I would use it.  Anyway, I need my Active Camo and RDX.
Lol yeah I only unlocked stabilizer for the unlocks above it. CoD2 is very hard. I often use the breathe in and hold technique.
da_schmitty
+14|6264
Only snipe on certain levels.  I mostly ground pound.  But I am semi-decent I guess, half luck half skill.  My accuracy is 37% or something.  Alot of times, I swear that I got them but it doesnt register.
sniper09735
+12|6627
I can hit them from across the map.  There is a way to get no fog, with out buying hacks, it is a glitch in the game
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6776

sniper09735 wrote:

I can hit them from across the map.  There is a way to get no fog, with out buying hacks, it is a glitch in the game
great.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/killergluestick/headshot3iu5.gif

Everytime
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

Sometimes, sometimes not ... I don't snipe much ... it actually greatly depends on my caffiene/alcohol level (rarely am I relaxed)
Zukabazuka
+23|6686
BF2 sniping is easier. With L95 you have no problem what so ever of doing headshot, its almost 100% hit with it. Not only that it doesn't sway like BF2142. I can still snipe in BF2142 but feels easier in BF2.
Zefar
+116|6650|Sweden
When I'm sniping I usually get a headshot pin after the five first shots. And keep getting it pretty often.

Doesn't matter if I'm in a semi long range combat as long as the person stand still for less than a second he's gonna have a bullet between his eyes.
I use the Stock Snipers to as I have no real need for a 3 bullets per clip.
I usually win the sniper wars if someone have spotted me to.
Sambuccashake
+126|6611|Sweden
Because of the foggy/dusty environments I rarely engage in any long distance sniping.
I miss the "Wakesque" sniper battles.

I have 200+ infiltrator pins though...

Last edited by Sambuccashake (2007-03-22 23:55:24)

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6531|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Not really, once I've got my Lambert, I never used the Zeller, Park or the Moretti.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
fuck......

no
Crestfallen
+27|6450|England, Leicester
I always go for a head shot if I can, and most of the time, I use the normal sniper rifles.  6 Kills a clip if I get my aim just right.  Sure their not as powerful, but they still do the job perfectly, and I prefer them over the Zellar.
el capitan
+11|6531

2tuff wrote:

sniper09735 wrote:

great.
Well, there is one way to improve your view distance without cheating by screwing with your directX. If you turn to the side slightly, so what you are trying to see is to your 3 oclock, you can see it at a better distance then if its at ur 12 oclock. Very useful for chopper battles.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
Lol yeah I noticed that. I couldn't see the enemy Titan looking at it, but when I turned to around 2 I saw it shine through.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6437|Brisbane, Australia
i pretty good, but i dont use it much.

longest HS was 312m on verdun
Sambuccashake
+126|6611|Sweden

leetkyle wrote:

Lol yeah I noticed that. I couldn't see the enemy Titan looking at it, but when I turned to around 2 I saw it shine through.
Yeah why is that actually?

I was thinking of starting a topic called "peripheral visions owns all".
I can see a person when I look to the side but when I look straight ahead then I can't even see him through my fully zoomed sniper scope.
Roughshod
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
+24|6271|Germany, NRW
voted "sometimes, sometimes not" but i kill 75% with Headshots. I don't go sniping very often just incase the server is full of snipers.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore
its actually easier to snipe in 2142 compared to vanilla...i get headshots regularly and that occasional body shot..
Magius5.0
+106|6382|UMass Amherst
I'm a patient sniper.  I wait for my shots, just like the real-world snipers do.  There is nothing...and I do mean, nothing worse than missing that crucial shot while they're standing still only to have them duck for cover, or worse, call out your position if they are very observant.  If they stand still, their skull will be a trophy on my mantelpiece--predator-style.  If they walk at normal pace, head-shot.  If they sprint around, unless they're running right at me, body shot is more manageable; getting the lead time when they run around is tougher, although I do get it sometimes.  I don't have quite as many infiltrator pins as some, but I've improved noticeably since I started playing.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6599|Cheshire. UK
Barn Door.....Shot gun ......BOOM ... BOOM .... shit ...missed ........my sniping abilites.....
Mosh
+2|6744

paranoid101 wrote:

Yep but I do use the stabiliser unlock.
the stabalizer is for gimps who really can't snipe!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard