ozzie_johnson
+98|6665|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
just wondering how shite everyones mouses are ill start off by showing off my 1337 mouse.

https://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8797/1337mousesd2.jpg

ive been gaming with this mouse for years,cant have a normal mouse becauce of desk space.
CrazeD
+368|6680|Maine
Mmm...21% accuracy with that thing?!

Nice.

I don't have a crappy mouse... I have a G5.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6541|Valhalla

CrazeD wrote:

I don't have a crappy mouse... I have a G5.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6633|Sea to globally-cooled sea
G5 here, too, and LOVE it.  although, do you sometimes have a problem of clicking the scroll wheel down during game and it doing nothing at all?  that happens to me.  I have that set to zoom map, and sometimes it just don't work...

I also have an Eclipse on order 

Last edited by G3|Genius (2007-03-22 04:40:29)

Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6403
Aah I'm the first one who says I have the Razer Copperhead mouse. I really like it and it's not a cheap mouse. Is it not easier to move in a tank or something which such a thing?

Seems weird, nice though that you actually do pretty well with it.

Last edited by kmt (2007-03-22 04:51:03)

killinzero1
+14|6394

G3|Genius wrote:

G5 here, too, and LOVE it.  although, do you sometimes have a problem of clicking the scroll wheel down during game and it doing nothing at all?  that happens to me.  I have that set to zoom map, and sometimes it just don't work...

have and i love it :-)
(cob)mikko
+21|6451|finland
g5 here too and it is great mouse
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6591|Hamburg / Germany
razer ch here as well... love my baby.
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6729|Oregon
my primary mouse is the Logitech MX518, probably soon replaced by the NEW G5 (the old one wasnt worth it, the new one is). the logitech logo has completely faded off, so definitely time for a new one...

i have a HP wireless mouse on my second computer....

i started gaming on the first logitech optical mouse released, so ive never gamed with a ball mouse....however, i have tried using a logitech trackball mouse, and failed miserably.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6532|South Florida
The cheap ones never last...
https://www.csl.sri.com/users/mwfong/Humor/My_Poor_Mouse/My_Poor_Mouse.jpg

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-03-22 07:33:56)

15 more years! 15 more years!
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6442|UK
https://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/xoxide/razer-cop-red-1.jpg

I Win

naw its not cheap and its certainly not crappy

best mouse eva.
Cerberus666
+4|6561
I can't honestly say my mouse makes any difference really. OK, so its optical which helps, rollerballs are just shit coz they're affected by dust,  but It only cost me a fiver, and my accuracy's fine.
WHY SPEND £50-75 on a gaming mouse and keyboard when it could easily go towards a new GFX card instead?

.....fools....
Crazy-Madness
+8|6491
I dont know how i could use  a mouse like this...?
My hans are shaking MY HANDS ARE SHAKING!!!   
or my fingers
tupla_s
+455|6599|Finland
Razer copperhead , brand new, got it like hour ago. My sister destroyed my old razer ch 3 days ago, but luckily it had some warranty still left and got a new one from the shop.
CrazeD
+368|6680|Maine

G3|Genius wrote:

I have the Eclipse as well.... maaan it rocks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard