DKelsay
+1|6255
So i was commanding today and saw some padders, I dropped some arty on them but they still continued. I figured id go there myself to stop them and ended up getting kidnapped. When I finally got away they banned ME for stat padding. I could only remember one guys name and it was Ea Murdoc. That really pissed me off.
The#1Spot
+105|6547|byah
so you signed up in bf2s just to tell us that.
DKelsay
+1|6255
No, ive been lurking around these forums for awhile just never posted, but thanks.
Fredline
+13|6627|Seattle, WA

DKelsay wrote:

So i was commanding today and saw some padders, I dropped some arty on them but they still continued. I figured id go there myself to stop them and ended up getting kidnapped. When I finally got away they banned ME for stat padding. I could only remember one guys name and it was Ea Murdoc. That really pissed me off.
Dude, 2 wrongs never make a right...unless your an admin, next time just leave & find another server.
And If your that concerned get a screen of there names & pass it on.
DKelsay
+1|6255

Fredline wrote:

DKelsay wrote:

Dude, 2 wrongs never make a right...unless your an admin, next time just leave & find another server.
And If your that concerned get a screen of there names & pass it on.
Yeah youre right, I guess I was just in shock a bit from that being my first time experiencing that.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6669|USA
I lol @ statpadders.  <---new bumper sticker
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6695|"The Empire"

DKelsay wrote:

ended up getting kidnapped
LMAO..........
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6500

mazerali62 wrote:

DKelsay wrote:

LMAO..........
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6575|Oxford
Why did you try and stop them? They bought the game just like you and were obviously having fun. You come along all high and mighty and try and ruin it for them. If you don't like it change server.
DKelsay
+1|6255

mazerali62 wrote:

DKelsay wrote:

LMAO..........
It sucked at first but then I guess I had it coming when I was trying to stop some cheaters
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6284

DKelsay wrote:

I figured id go there myself to stop them and ended up getting kidnapped. When I finally got away they banned ME for stat padding.
you got served, boi
DKelsay
+1|6255

RicardoBlanco wrote:

Why did you try and stop them? They bought the game just like you and were obviously having fun. You come along all high and mighty and try and ruin it for them. If you don't like it change server.
I was under the impression that most people were against stat padding, but then again the were just "having fun"
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6716

DKelsay wrote:

RicardoBlanco wrote:

I was under the impression that most people were against stat padding, but then again the were just "having fun"
A lot of us are, but threads about statpadders are old hat and you just got a bunch of no one cares anymore.  So if your not an admin and they are there is not much you can do to stop them accept through nades till they Ban you and thats not so bad because you didn't want to play on there crapy server anyway.
DKelsay
+1|6255

cheshiremoe wrote:

DKelsay wrote:

RicardoBlanco wrote:

A lot of us are, but threads about statpadders are old hat and you just got a bunch of no one cares anymore.  So if your not an admin and they are there is not much you can do to stop them accept through nades till they Ban you and thats not so bad because you didn't want to play on there crapy server anyway.
Haha, thanks man.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6445

RicardoBlanco wrote:

I'm tired of hearing this.  Stop being so one sided.  He bought the game too.  What if "fun" for him is messing with padders.  I can't see any reason why someone would be pro padding unless they themselves pad too, or plan on it.   I don't give a shit if they paid for the game, they want to exploit it, then they are getting screwed over by someone.  Way to go man.

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-03-20 11:05:02)

docnutz
+39|6766|B O S T ON area

Doggehspike wrote:

mazerali62 wrote:

DKelsay wrote:

LMAO..........
Muhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6302

Doggehspike wrote:

mazerali62 wrote:

DKelsay wrote:

LMAO..........
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6639|Finland

I feel you man.

One day, my friend and I (some here might know him as Ubersturmbannfuhrer) were just getting off the helipad at Oman (wow, big surprise you chopper whore, you ), when we see that a large amount of knife kills are racking up to the top left corner of the screen. A quick check at the minimap and off we go. They were camping in one of the buildings at Construction Site, so I decide to do a flashy Matrix-style chopper entrance. I bet they heard the sound of rotorblades chopping the air before the padders were disintegrated by the explosive rounds of our trustworthy MI-28 Havok.

Soon enough, they were at it again, and so were we. Then I fucked up by taking down two friendlies in the process and got auto-admin kicked for excessive teamkilling

What bothers me most is the lack of battlerecorder. Damn that film would have looked good. I mean the filmatic experiece when viewed from inside the building, a padfest is interrupted by death from above. Oh, well..

Be as it may, my duty on these forums is to at this point inform you over the thread that we use for there complaints. Here

/closed

Edit: P.S.: welcome to the forums! Don't be a stranger!
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard