Figure
+0|6746|NC
Omg i hate these fuckingretarded fucking jackasses who when you get in a plane they stand right under it and kill themselves then punish you or this fucking retards who snipe you outta the plane

Today i was on 24/7 ranked WAKE/KARKAND/OMAN!!!! and this fucker named xDubxBigdaddy runs in front of my plane twice  ...then he odes it agian 5 minutes later and i get kicked for excessive teamkilling

Fuckers like xDUBxBigdaddy ruin this game for me
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

i agree...
the only thing to do is to issue a kick-vote against him, but they rarely get kicked for that. They are just a bunch of sore loosers...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Figure
+0|6746|NC
i did isue one and hes liekwhy is everyone voting me i did nothing wrong....if you look at his stats he has 900 teamkills and like over 200 team vichicle kills
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6770

I found a way to get past these idiots... thanks to the new and improved vehicle hit registering system. Basically just throttle up a bit to get going, not much though, just to get their bodies moving. About 2-3 secs afterwards hit the brakes and slow down a bit, and then once again throttle up and get ready to go. What happens is the variations in speed move the player around a bit without killing them. Most times they will be pushed out of the way or it will show like I just ran over them, but they are still alive. The key is to take it easy, and change your speed a bit when you take off.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6759|Toronto, ON
I just kill them either way, -2 doesn't matter to me in the end when I have 70+ and they still have 10.

Ok bwned bye.
Alpha as fuck.
BatfinkJr
+0|6724|Sydney, AUS

Nyte wrote:

I just kill them either way, -2 doesn't matter to me in the end when I have 70+ and they still have 10.
Agree. Even though I get punished, it makes me chuckle at their stupidity... Just flip to external view and watch them crunch under your wheels...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6781|Noizyland

That bigdaddy guy is listed of BF2idiots.com somewhere.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
RadeonII
+1|6782
How about the asswipes that see that you're going to get to the jet/chopper first then they blow it up before you get there. I had some moron doing this to me this morning
YitEarp
+1|6732
votekicking him might be an interesting idea except for in the 800+ hours ive played ive seen a successful votekick like 5 times.
Fahrenheit
+0|6785
been there done that lol u get some tw*ts that will do anything to get the jet etc..same as those who take a vehicle and dont give anyone a lift ...leaving u to walk bloody miles or wait till another car spawns...does anyone have probs with limited vision in certain vehicles?...i cant always see if someone has stepped out behind when reversing a tank and accidentally tk ...put a rear view mirror on the tanks please EA!!! lol
_|x|ake|x|_
+0|6759|greenville, sc
yea...i was in a cobra lastnight and went to land to repair and some douchebag in a car rams into me....so i take off a bit. i thought he was gone, but he does a circle and right as im landing agin rams into me, i get team damage, and it kills me and i get a tk.....i got like -6 from 1 guy in like a few seconds because he was being an a**......then a few minutes later im getting ready to take out a tank with the cobra and the same dude comes rollin up in a jeep as i lay down a bunch of missles and i tk him......i hate people like that
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6750|Malaga, España
they should put a damn Horn on the tank/apc, because when i,m at high speed rushing to a CP to take over some dumb fucks cross the streets without looking left or right to see if someones comin...and i hate people who fucks up my tank when i get in but the other player wanted the tank but i,m far away and start to damage me with his AT or Tube to get my attention i dont give shit about players who do that why cant they ask nicely to have a lift. or indeed they stand in front of ur vehicule , what i do i go forward at high speed and jump out just before i hit him then he just died it worked 7 out of the 10 times
thinner44
+1|6816

Fahrenheit wrote:

been there done that lol u get some tw*ts that will do anything to get the jet etc..same as those who take a vehicle and dont give anyone a lift ...leaving u to walk bloody miles or wait till another car spawns...does anyone have probs with limited vision in certain vehicles?...i cant always see if someone has stepped out behind when reversing a tank and accidentally tk ...put a rear view mirror on the tanks please EA!!! lol
Fahrenheit says "tw*ts". You're allowed to say twits (j/k)

When you're in a vehicle and worried about TKs, just hit the 'c' key, that gives you the 'all around veiw'.... and can be a real asset against the C4 brigade..... When you're ready to move on.... f1 or 'c' again (several times) to get the right veiw
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6851|Germany / Saxony
When some fuxxers get a jet before me several times and crashes it after a few time over and over, while he is trying to learn flying on a ranked server, at his third try i´ll shoot him out because I won´t crash...
Am I a "noob player"?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6783|Kansas, USA

Figure wrote:

i did isue one and hes liekwhy is everyone voting me i did nothing wrong....if you look at his stats he has 900 teamkills and like over 200 team vichicle kills
I am not in any way condoning his behaviour. I abhore TKers and people who force TKs. But, his TKs, Team Damage and Team Vehicle Damage (there's no such thing as Team Vehicle Kills) stats are pretty close to your own! You have to take into account the number of hours payed and he has played more than twice as much as you have.  In fact your TKs per hour are higher than his.

Again, I don't agree with the actions you reported, but don't be hypocritical either.
AirForce2076
+1|6748|MN
if i get tked from some idiot that wants a tank/jet or w/e, the next time i see him, ill just tk him as much as possible for the whole round or untill i get kicked and sometimes they'll act like they didnt do anything wrong. they'll be like "wtf are you doing". wow, seriously some people need a little nudge off a cliff or something.
hoad47
+2|6749|Sydney
if someone is excessively tking i get in a jeep go straight for him then jump out at the last minute.. no tk but he is no more.. then the jet is free to fly!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard