B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6852|Cologne, Germany

welcome back, jensi
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6775|Dallas
Very nice music.  Personally I like my rock a tid bit more "ninety's-ish" but I like a little metal every now and then.  I especially like the chorus (or whatever it's called, ya know, the hook) and the guitar twang that was going on. 

For everyone else, IS THIS YOUR GOD? 
https://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/3803502474.jpg
IF NOT YOURS LISTENS TO SLAYER.

"EDIT"
Is there someplace where you can hear or watch a "less shitty" version?

Last edited by Cougar (2007-03-21 13:10:02)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6511|so randum

Sl4y3r wrote:

So I´m back!

Havent played BF2, BF2142 for around four-five weeks I guess. Some things in my real life changed, including job (now Im boss of 32 employees ), car (company car BMW 535d ) etc etc. further I was bussy playing guitars for some studio sessions and even for my band

After downloading Nothern Strike last week, and I really dont know how I found time for it, I played some rounds and the old enthusiasm was back, strange!

I guess you have to fear me now again, even in here and the server...

And this was one of the reasons why I wasnt online:

State of the Art "boredom"

not the best sound because it was recorded with a cellphone and the PA had way too much power , but playing infront of ~750 people, woooooooooooooooohooooooo

if you dont like it, well, nothing I can do about, but if you want to blame me for playing music you dont like, you´re f*cking wrong!
Nice music, biggest crowd ive ever played was 500, and that was only doing covers, very little origianl material, but it takes some balls to go out to any amount of people and play music. Also, fcukin nice car, should have swindled a m5 out though What other cars could you have chosen?

Last edited by fatherted13 (2007-03-21 13:19:04)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6767|Hell, p.o box 666

Cougar wrote:

Very nice music.  Personally I like my rock a tid bit more "ninety's-ish" but I like a little metal every now and then.  I especially like the chorus (or whatever it's called, ya know, the hook) and the guitar twang that was going on.
Yeah, thank you man. Well the first song is one of the more metal-pop songs, like already one million other "metal" bands play nowadays. It was one of the first songs we´ve wrote together in early 05. The other stuff is a  more in the face. Faster, harder, more guitarsolos, doublebase etc etc. But we like the idea about the two vocals. And it´s fact that most people like us, because we have the pop chorus stuff.

Cougar wrote:

Is there someplace where you can hear or watch a "less shitty" version?
Well, I´ll upload the first demo (recorded 05 in rehearsal room with protools) on my bands myspace. But, honestly, it´s not the same level as today.

Check my bands myspace if you like.

fartherted13 wrote:

Nice music, biggest crowd ive ever played was 500, and that was only doing covers, very little origianl material, but it takes some balls to go out to any amount of people and play music.
yeah, absolutley. Im playing in diffrent underground bands for nearly 10 years now. The biggest show we´ve played with State of the Art so far was a german underground festival where Sick of it All and Heaven Shall Burn headlined, in front of +/-1.500 peeps. Was pretty cool (although it was our third gig in this line up ) Wow, what a long sentence

fartherted13 wrote:

Also, fcukin nice car, should have swindled a m5 out though tongue What other cars could you have chosen?
Well, I could choose every one that would fit in my boss budged. I´m a "I drive a BMW and enlarge my penis with it" for seven years now, and the 535d is just as powerfull as my M3 if it comes to acceleration. Further this car is more the "business men" car imo. Honestly, if my boss offered my a VW Golf or Passat or anything else, I would have been also glad!
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6775|Dallas

Sl4y3r wrote:

Check my bands myspace if you like.
The two songs you guys have posted there are actually really good!  Alot better than I would have expected from some lowly mod on bf2s .  Let us know if you guys go international with record sales, I might pick one up.

Also, whats with this pic on your myspace?  LMAO!!

https://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4196/gaypiratela9.jpg
Slayer
---hates you

yeah, there is some kinda "gang" in our hometown, called turbojugend (supporters of turbonegro) and they thought this pic will fit pretty good with our shouter Pete
Ryan
+1,230|6854|Alberta, Canada

Never really paid attention to you, but you seem quite important to all the members on this website.

Welcome back, even though I never knew you were gone!
Slayer
---hates you

not important Ryan, I´m only the dark side of this forums
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6753|Topside

I haven't listen to the music until now,but it was really good despite the poor quality of the recording.
The only annoying thing was that skinny prick with the short hair and guitar.
Slayer
---hates you

Thats what all others say aswell my friend
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

Damn Slayer, that sounds a lot better on your MySpazz profile. Awesome stuff. Do you guys have a full album out yet?
Slayer
---hates you

ghettoperson wrote:

Damn Slayer, that sounds a lot better on your MySpazz profile. Awesome stuff. Do you guys have a full album out yet?
yeah a sold out Demo from 05 where those myspace songs are included... We´re going to sweden to record a EP in june/july hopefully... The new stuff is way harder (like second video) with more leadguitars, more doublebase etc. Imo way better too.
Frotz
+15|6541|Sweden
I'll steal that EP! NEED MOAR!

Also, welcome back!
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6749|Pakistan/England
thats some fucking sweet music! im a huge fan of in flames as well, good luck on your EP with Anders Friden!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard