markkos
Kokko, kokoo koko kokko kokoon!
+9|6674|Zurich, Switzerland
I have a problem with my BF2 disc. If I put the disc in the PC the PC almost freezes, and BF2 won't start. The BATTLEFIELD 2 logo comes up but it doesn't change then. If I restart the PC with the disc in the drive, the bootup process takes much longer as without BF2-disc, sometimes it won't even boot up (freezes after the WINDOWS XP
screen where the processing bar is under the logo). If it sometimes starts up with the disc in the drive, I can eventually start BF2 but only once. If I close it and restart it, there is either an error message "BF2 has detected a problem and has to be closed" or "Insert Battlefield 2 install disc in your DVD-Drive" (Yes, I'm sure it is in a DVD drive).
Anyone having the same problem or even a solution?
Cerberus666
+4|6553
Im assuming that BF2 is installed?

If so:

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/downloa … mp;catid=5

unfortunately im at school at the moment and all crack sites are filtered. But google 'Battlefield 2 no dvd gamecopyworld' and you sholud find a no-cd/dvd patch on there. install it in the daemon tools on the systray and you're good to go.

I'll edit this post when i get home to include a link to the crack.

Happy hunting!
Mad Ad
+178|6510|England, UK
do other disks work in the same drive?
markkos
Dell sends me a new drive, I'll look if it helps out...
markkos
Yes, the drive was damaged somehow, the new is a lot better (Although same model)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard