Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6777|Bulgaria

I want my Insurgents ribbon!!!! I have well over 50 hours on these maps, I have the wins, the best round score.... So, where is my ribbon then?????
Bosjesman1
+2|6695|Heteren, The Netherlands
idd, when i was playing SF i got that ribbon when i had 48 hours... :s
a bid strange, i would say the same as silver: fucked ribbon
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6738|The United Center
It seems as though there is an unknown factor with some of the SF awards.  Both the ribbons and medals have been awarded to people who have yet to reach the time requirements or have over the time requirements.  This is definitely not the first time I've heard of someone not attaining the ribbon after reaching what we believe to be the requirements.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Likewise. I want my goddamn expert heal badge! I got 20 heals on io (grenadeh00ring) karkand and no cool drumsolo!? EA/DICE/MADAM/CHILD/WHATEVER gimme my baaaaadge or I'll h4xx0rfuxx0r you up like there's no last week and stop playing!! (until I get home from work ofcourse ) Seriously, I medich00red like a bronx crakho listening to speedmetal and no reward. Sucks, I say. Ribbons and are colorful and nice. I wants them, he wants them, everybody wants them, so don't you Silver be a cyberbutch and neglect ribbons because you too wants them!
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6328
you dont have 50 hrs for it
read your stats
you have 43 hrs not 50
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6402|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Chevy he has 43 hours of being the Insurgents army. He has nearly 52 hours in the insurgents theater, so he should be awarded his ribbon. Not his medal.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6372|the land of bourbon
I've seen alot of postings about this sort of thing, so i e-mailed EA support about it.  I too received my Insurgent ribbon ahead of schedule, and have not received my MEC SF ribbon.  I basically stated that I thought I fulfilled the MEC SF requirement, so why haven't I received the ribbon.  What follows is the exact quote from their support person.

"Greetings,

Thank you for contacting EA In-game support.

Unfortunately, it does not appear that you have met all the requirements for the ribbon, badge or rank you are referencing. Many fan websites which display requirements for ribbons, ranks and badges may not be accurate as this information has not official been released. We recommend using these fan sites as reference or guides only. Please understand that the decision not to release this information was made for the integrity of the game and the excitement that reward brings. We hope that you’ll continue to try to reach your goal and keep fighting!

Sincerely,

EARep Aden
Player Relations
Electronic Arts"

SO apparently there are more to these ribbons than what we think...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6403|Belgium

steelie34 wrote:

Please understand that the decision not to release this information was made for the integrity of the game and the excitement that reward brings.
More like:"We once had the requirements but we lost the file and actually we don't give a f*ck because our new cashcow is out."
m8v2
Banned
+16|6286
I've read on another forum that you may be able to get the ribbon if you play all the insurgent maps again.
steelie34
pub hero!

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Please understand that the decision not to release this information was made for the integrity of the game and the excitement that reward brings.
More like:"We once had the requirements but we lost the file and actually we don't give a f*ck because our new cashcow is out."
rofl... agreed, though i have to admit i was impressed they responded.
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6714|SPARTA
https://img75.imageshack.us/img75/1401/screen220rh9.th.jpg

What shall I say? SF is a little weird concerning ribbons. As you can see I got the armor ribbon in game, but due to genius coding that was the only time i saw it. It never appeared in my stats
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6831|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
For one thing going along with that EA support post, it isn't just 1 second in a map for a theater. You need to play a full round on each of the specified maps. Have you done that? That seems to be the problem for a lot of people.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6328

SplinterStrike wrote:

Chevy he has 43 hours of being the Insurgents army. He has nearly 52 hours in the insurgents theater, so he should be awarded his ribbon. Not his medal.

lol looks like i need to read :D
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

SineNomine wrote:

What shall I say? SF is a little weird concerning ribbons. As you can see I got the armor ribbon in game, but due to genius coding that was the only time i saw it. It never appeared in my stats
This happened to me sometimes way back when I was hunting guys on Wake with a FAV to get my veteran transport badge. Got the bling bling drum drum on my screen but no nothing anywhere after that. After the next update I didn't see the badge over here or in the game so I went apeshit and Carlos Sainz all over Wake and got a ton of roadkills just to make sure As EA said, try harder I guess... I btw got my Insurgent ribbon yesterday after 50h of playing them maps so no problems here.
JaggedPanther
+61|6465
I got my rebel and USMC:SF ribbons after 58 hours. 

Just keep enjoying the maps and they will come, if not come back at a later time.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6319|105 RVK
i've had my Insurgent and SPETZ ribbons for a while now and I have not got 50 hrs for both

Last edited by Missionless (2007-03-20 02:51:31)

Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6470|Trondheim, Norway
I still haven't got my MECSF ribbon SF ribbons is kinda..bugged..
steelie34
pub hero!

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

I still haven't got my MECSF ribbon SF ribbons is kinda..bugged..
read my OP...
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6777|Bulgaria
well, I guess I'll continue playing on Warlord severs until I get my Insurgents medal and PROBABLY when I have the medal, EA will give me the ribbon!
let's hope the Medal is not bugged too.
steelie34
pub hero!
interesting, i just received my MEC SF ribbon after a particularly long round on devil's perch.  there must be a time IAR requirement like some of the other ribbons... (the armor ribbon, for example)  Also, I did set a new BR for myself with 185, but i doubt that was it.  Nikola, try to play a long round of warlord as the insurgents and see if you get it.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6638
The ribbon fairy took it and is prancing around with it in his field of stolen bf2 ribbons.
ggooffyyy
+0|6112
i don't get any sf ribbons, do i have to download something to get those
fabiator14
+7|6142|Normandy - France
always problems with ribbons....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard