david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6756|Comber, Northern Ireland

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

What are drug laws like in teh UK? what would you get for 3.5g of the kill?
If by 'the kill' you mean cannabis - I got a night in a cell and a caution. So, yeah, not hugely stupid, but still stupid... 'specially 'cos I was just outside my house - could have easily secreted it somewhere, dealt with being stopped again, gone inside, waited till I was sure they'd gone and then gone out to retreive it...
so they cant do shit if u have less than an ounce
(cob)mikko
+21|6461|finland
2 DUI i dont learn first time! too many fight`s! i´m arrested 10 times. yeah i hate my self! well now i´m too old things like that so peace dude! and now i have one child and i will be good dad him!
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6643|Gold Coast, Australia
I farted at a school assembly.
It was loud enough for the people near the front to hear it.

+ The worst thing is, I tried to hide it by turning around and making it look like it was the person behind me, but it didn't work.

EDIT: -------
This is one thing my friend did.
Speeding in a school zone. Reason: I'm late to school.
Speed Limit: 40km/h His Speed: 112km/h.

I lol'd at him so much, because he only had his P's (half license) for a month.

Last edited by TerrorisT² (2007-03-21 05:41:13)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6783|Cambridge (UK)

david363 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

What are drug laws like in teh UK? what would you get for 3.5g of the kill?
If by 'the kill' you mean cannabis - I got a night in a cell and a caution. So, yeah, not hugely stupid, but still stupid... 'specially 'cos I was just outside my house - could have easily secreted it somewhere, dealt with being stopped again, gone inside, waited till I was sure they'd gone and then gone out to retreive it...
so they cant do shit if u have less than an ounce
A caution may not be much of a deal, but it does give you a 'criminal record' for five years (at which point the caution is supposedly removed from your record (though, I believe, they still keep a record of your photo and fingerprints (and now DNA))).

The actual situation regarding what will happen according to what quantity you're found in possesion of varies and is mostly down to the discression of the individual officer(s) involved. There is no minimum amount that you're allowed to carry, but many officers will simply confiscate the odd 8th and take it no further, others will press charges (of course, if someone were to appear in court on possesion of an 8th, I very much doubt they'd get a custodial sentence).
Raphi
Banned
+354|6275|Basel, Switzerland
Lost my girl-friend...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard