silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6420|San Antonio, TX
I liked the vid, and the song (Outcast - Adema) seems appropriate because the sniper seems to be the bastard child of the kits.

Nice shooting with the pistol.  I have a nasty habit of zooming even when I pull out the pistol, I'll have to work on aiming it without zooming.
K3rt6699
+70|6367
Thanks people. The song was by Adema, thats right, but the name was "Freaking out"
ssonrats
+221|6643

Zero!. wrote:

lmao stop buming your post

ssonrats wrote:

That's not sniping imo.
ohh im sorry, i guess were not up to the wookie standard...

dude it doesnt have to be like 600m for it to count as sniping

your not that great yourself either.
LOL, you think i snipe 600m? NO, no i don't, i snipe on city maps like i have stated MANY times. I never insulted you, i said that's not sniping in my opinion, i'll join you on a game if you give me your xfire or whatever.
K3rt6699
+70|6367
Why is this not sniping. wtf are you talking about man.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6499|Valley of the Dragons
The Sniper kit is like a Tool-Box, you use what you have to make a kill.

Any kill you make without using a vehicle or weapon-emplacement counts as one imo.
Drykill
I Like Waffles.
+47|6690|England
You are quick like cat. Liked the song. 6.789943/10
Dragonclaw
+186|6303|Florida
Liked the music and the sniping/pistoling.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6369|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

Jemme101 wrote:

I am by no means an expert on the movie front but I would like to point out that holding down the mousebutton after you made a kill lets people have a better look at the situation. In situations where its possible and the distance is to big to see anything after the unzoom
Ye thats a good point to make, the snap bk to unscoped was a bit annoying. I wanted to see that body go flying!
K3rt6699
+70|6367
heh, thanks people, for taking the time to watch the vid.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard