Pice_of_paper
oBy| Back In Business
+28|6467
Hey there. Last Tuesday Eiríkur Þórðarson {<=BaD=>SKRAT1} passed away in a terrible sea accident on the Ísafjarðarbay on Iceland. He and another man where on this boat when it happend. Here's a link. That is a Icelandic site but the translation is something like this:

Died in a boat accident on Ísafjarðardjúpi

The tow men who died last night when a boat, Björg Hauks ÍS, sunk last night on Ísafjarðardjúp were Eiríkur Þórðarson (Skrati) and Unnar Rafn Jóhannsson. They both lived in Ísafjörður.

Eiríkur was 47 years old, and had one daughter and 5 step-sons and a wife. Unnar Rafn was 32 year old. He never married or had kids.

<=BaD=>SKRAT1 was highest ranked player on Iceland but his stats were reset. He played in the Bf2Combat in the Usmc Air force and was probably one of the best pilots both in Bf2combat and in the whole world.

Some guys in the combat made a memorial video about him.. you can download it here (http) or ftp://208.67.49.239/070315.bf2c.skratimemorial.zip (ftp/zip file)
also a forums about him on bf2combat: http://bf2combat.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36760

I never knew him in person but i sometimes played with him and he was always a good person and very helpful.

May you rest in peace Eiríkur, we'll always miss you.

post away

Paper

Last edited by Pice_of_paper (2007-03-16 06:59:29)

henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6354|Belfast
*salutes*
RIP
Scardaddy
+37|6397|UK
I'm sorry to hear that and my condolances go out to his friends and family, he will be missed, but will live on in the memories of his friends and family
Pice_of_paper
oBy| Back In Business
+28|6467
c'mon guys say something I need a hug!
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6531|Milkystania, yurop

Pice_of_paper wrote:

c'mon guys say something I need a hug!
*Hugs*
There there Will raise my icelandic flag on half mast
Pice_of_paper