*InR* Winger
+46|6420|far away
Hi everybody.

Here's my new video, first time using Vegas.A little jet action, a little solo action.
As you all know, YouTube rapez the quality baaad, so I'm uploading it @ FileFront.
I made this video on my other account, HeliPw3* if any of you are wondering
why my forum-name is *InR* Winger...

One more thing: I'm sure non of you belives me when I'm saying that this is all me,
but it IS!! I just removed the HUD to make it better to watch.
And I didn't have the time to go through anyones elses battle.
Belive me, it takes time making movies in Battlerecorder.

Direct link to movie
Movie Specs
-Length: 3 Minutes & 33 Seconds.
-File Size: 38,2MB.
-File Type: AVI.
-Edited in: Sony Vegas 6.0.

Comments that would help me improve, are very welcome!
Hope you Enjoy!

Last edited by *InR* Winger (2007-03-16 02:14:03)

R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6530|Melbourne

Nice work, i like the editing.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6604
it looks really laggy...but good editing tbh...ill have to get myself vega
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6571|Belgium

It's not bad. I like how you made a video on fushe pass, we don't see that often. Music is good (s3nf got the same in a pilote's mind)
It was a bit short in my opinion (but that's more like a compliment I guess) Some more kills would be nice.
One advise: You might try to work with "fraps" so you can also include footage in first person view. (but you need a lot of space on your HD for that)
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6434

Good except for the 3 2 1 thing at the end.  Not really relevant.

I'd hate to fly into you.
*InR* Winger
+46|6420|far away

De_Jappe wrote:

It's not bad. I like how you made a video on fushe pass, we don't see that often. Music is good (s3nf got the same in a pilote's mind)
It was a bit short in my opinion (but that's more like a compliment I guess) Some more kills would be nice.
One advise: You might try to work with "fraps" so you can also include footage in first person view. (but you need a lot of space on your HD for that)
You noticed the music? Nice, I took it from S3nf Awsome song.
I'm glad you liked it... Worth the effort then.
Thx for all the comments, guys!
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6692|Norway
You`re getting good at making videos, the youtube quality was not that bad. You have to tell me what kind of codec you used. The best part IMO was when you bombed that black hawk

1+
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6765|Sydney, Australia
Yes, bombing the blackhawk was awesome!

Good editing and effects.

Mcminty.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6785

Excellent Editing.

A Good Watch.
It is worthy of a download. (Thats a Very Good Thing. )
Djbrown
+129|6540|Adelaide, Aussieland
that was friggen awesome, best editing in a video ive ever seen.

You definitely have skill. if you have the time, yous should really make a 6+ minute movie, i know id download full quality (something ive never done for any other video)

heres hoping you do make another one, some ways it could own all movies.

Add more scenes! you could easily chuck ~20 seconds of a lot of other maps in there, make it awesome.
Turn the HUD off ingame and get a few shots of that, it looks very realistic. particularly TV missile shots.
try some fancy shit ingame, even if its not how you normally play. bombing a blackhawk isnt hard, like get right up a j10s tailpipe and blast it with the cannons from 1m away, it would look cool.
*InR* Winger
+46|6420|far away

Djbrown wrote:

that was friggen awesome, best editing in a video ive ever seen.

You definitely have skill. if you have the time, yous should really make a 6+ minute movie, i know id download full quality (something ive never done for any other video)

heres hoping you do make another one, some ways it could own all movies.

Add more scenes! you could easily chuck ~20 seconds of a lot of other maps in there, make it awesome.
Turn the HUD off ingame and get a few shots of that, it looks very realistic. particularly TV missile shots.
try some fancy shit ingame, even if its not how you normally play. bombing a blackhawk isnt hard, like get right up a j10s tailpipe and blast it with the cannons from 1m away, it would look cool.
When I read the first sentence, I thought it would be a "NOT!" joke...
I'm so glad you liked it!! I've seen all your movies, which is high quality stuff!
And to all of you, Im working with the filefront version

Last edited by *InR* Winger (2007-03-16 03:57:50)

onkelodd
+1|6796|Tromsø, Norway
Very nice movie, and excellent editing. Keep it comin'.

Oh... and nice skills. Would hate to meet you in air to air combat.
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6779|DUTCH snap ik!
nice editing
i like vegas gonna try it out myself
Shiffdaddy
+73|6377
I agree, great editing except for the 321 part.  +1
*InR* Winger
+46|6420|far away
Vegas ftw
neur0kill
+45|6293
the fushee bit was impressive man.
*InR* Winger
+46|6420|far away

neur0kill wrote:

the fushee bit was impressive man.
Thanks mate
TFOGas
+15|6668
Nice movie and editing here ..

Flying skills 8/10
Chopper skills 7/10
Production and editing 8/10
Credits start/during/end 5/10
Music choice 4/10
Music quality (sound) 3/10
Video edits to music  6/10

Overall a fine movie .. you have some potental but the sound quality stops me from downloading this to showcase at Gamerztheatre.

TFOGas
*InR* Winger
+46|6420|far away

TFOGas wrote:

Nice movie and editing here ..

Flying skills 8/10
Chopper skills 7/10
Production and editing 8/10
Credits start/during/end 5/10
Music choice 4/10
Music quality (sound) 3/10
Video edits to music  6/10

Overall a fine movie .. you have some potental but the sound quality stops me from downloading this to showcase at Gamerztheatre.

TFOGas
Do u have any suggestions to make the sound better?
I'm glad u liked the editing, since it's my first in Vegas
TFOGas
+15|6668
With-in Vagas there is a slider control for the volume, the music you had was distorted  .. also choose your music carefully although some thing that metal or rap is the best music for frag vid's it rarely is, but, having said that it's mostly personal choice.

You have to think how your making the movie for .. if its just for you and your clan mates, fine. If your looking for a wider audience look for something more subtle, have a look at fruityloops as a mixing studio.

Plan your movie from the bricks up .. once you have your movie almost complete, then think of your music.

Warning though .. the more you get into making movie's the more you think you may need to add to make it better .. sometimes simple is best .. limit your effects .. try not to over do an effect time and time again.

Look over the b/recorder files for the best shot of a scene .. i.e. although you are in the chopper the view from the victim could be the shot you needed.

You will find a few useful tutorials at Gamerztheatre too .. pop in and have a look.

Need any more help IM me here or at GT buddy.

Gas
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6594|CH/BR - in UK

The editing is awesome!

-konfusion
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6628|England
Hey nice one.

Nice editing and nice action.

Should add in some of teh own4ge we had on oman...!
02fxnmaurer
+75|6526|Birmingham UK
v.good vid +1 More kills needed in the next war
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6789

TFOGas wrote:

With-in Vagas there is a slider control for the volume, the music you had was distorted  .. also choose your music carefully although some thing that metal or rap is the best music for frag vid's it rarely is, but, having said that it's mostly personal choice.

You have to think how your making the movie for .. if its just for you and your clan mates, fine. If your looking for a wider audience look for something more subtle, have a look at fruityloops as a mixing studio.

Plan your movie from the bricks up .. once you have your movie almost complete, then think of your music.

Warning though .. the more you get into making movie's the more you think you may need to add to make it better .. sometimes simple is best .. limit your effects .. try not to over do an effect time and time again.

Look over the b/recorder files for the best shot of a scene .. i.e. although you are in the chopper the view from the victim could be the shot you needed.

You will find a few useful tutorials at Gamerztheatre too .. pop in and have a look.

Need any more help IM me here or at GT buddy.

Gas
Listen to him

Great editing all the same, too bad the battle recorder file looks like it had massive network lag / choppiness.
*InR* Winger
+46|6420|far away
Thxz Gas

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Hey nice one.

Nice editing and nice action.

Should add in some of teh own4ge we had on oman...!
YEah, those rounds rckd. Hope you took some screenies of those
hilarious comments. "U dont even have to aim" etc... lol.
We have to catch up some day, Karma!

Last edited by *InR* Winger (2007-03-25 12:20:58)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard