Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6655|USA
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/03/15/do … index.html

Girl posted pics of her missing dog. Found a box on her front porch, opened it. Dogs severed head is in box.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6428|UK
i hope they catch that sick bastard and cut his head off and send it to his whife
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6778|Anaheim, CA

OMG how horrible.  Bunch of pricks out there.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6702|Charlie One Alpha

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/03/15/dog.head.ap/index.html

Girl posted pics of her missing dog. Found a box on her front porch, opened it. Dogs severed head is in box. Damn liberals.
What the fuck do liberals have to do with this?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Dragonclaw
+186|6298|Florida
Wow. If I found that piece of shit I would castrate him and brutally torture him for the rest of his pathetic life. What a fucking worthless piece of shit. I hope he drops dead and his guts spill out. Hope that fucker burns in hell.
Nintendogamer
+72|6580|Chelmsford, UK
hope the police give him hell when they find him. TAZER plugged into the mains.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6666|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
If that girl was my daughter and that dog was hers I would find the guy batter him and serve time in prison for it.  Just about the only serious side I have is animal cruelty.  Gotta be looking at 15 years inside for doing that if human murder is 25.
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6381|USA, MICHIGAN
that is just plain sick and wrong!!!  i'd be uberpissed if that happend to me or my kids.  that sick fuck who did that needs an ass whooop'n!!!!!
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6405|Michigan, USA

I wish the man that did that to experience and redefine the word pain, to the point he wished he was dead, at which I wish his tormenting doubles and he lives through it all.  No letting him take the easy way out and die.  I have no sympathy for a man who would do that.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6404|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
This is beyond sick.......I cant believe the message the bastard put in the card. "Batteries included".....
Death is too kind a punishment for such people.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6655|USA

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Girl posted pics of her missing dog. Found a box on her front porch, opened it. Dogs severed head is in box. Damn liberals.
I dont know what your talking about.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Of course you do. It got edited away, apparently not by yourself as it doesn't have the edited tag.. maybe a mod did it, I don't know, but it WAS there.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6655|USA

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Of course you do. It got edited away, apparently not by yourself as it doesn't have the edited tag.. maybe a mod did it, I don't know, but it WAS there.
Your crazy man.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Your crazy man.
Yeah, I figured you were going to say something like that. Very funny. I knew I should have taken a screenshot when I had the chance, but oh well.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6590|Seattle

There must be more to this story. It sounds way too personal to just be some sick fuck wandering the streets killing dogs. This bitch must have really fucked that guy over or something. Or maybe her dog ate his cat. Who knows.

But yeah, what sick bastard! He needs to be tortured for 5 days. Final answer.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6637|Canada

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Your crazy man.
Yeah, I figured you were going to say something like that. Very funny. I knew I should have taken a screenshot when I had the chance, but oh well.
It's ok, I saw it too and I am a little confused by the liberal comment.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6725|St. Andrews / Oslo

"I felt empty," Crystal told the Star Tribune of Minneapolis. "I couldn't talk to anyone. He was my dog. It was just me and him. ... I told him everything and he never shared any of my secrets."
No Shit.

This is crazy... I can't understand how someone can get himself to cut the head off a dog.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6404|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Cougar has done it....but he had a reason. This person, on the other hand is psychotic.
To mail the head, gift-wrapped, to a little girl....is just FUCKED UP.
As wrong as it may seem, I'm hoping for more details.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6518|South Florida
Man, first i would tie him up with his arms and legs spread out, then i would take his right hand, and beat it with a wood pattle, slowly, untill all the bones in that hand/wrist were shattered.

Then on to his other hand, maybe a little flame would do.

his feet, hmm, ide have a dog come over and rip the shit out of his leg. then i would take a blade to the other leg and just start cutting.

then, for his head i would dunk it in water untill he was about to pass out, over and over again, then when i got bored, i would break his leg and let him hobble away.
15 more years! 15 more years!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6590|Seattle

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Man, first i would tie him up with his arms and legs spread out, then i would take his right hand, and beat it with a wood pattle, slowly, untill all the bones in that hand/wrist were shattered.

his feet, hmm, ide have a dog come over and rip the shit out of his leg. then i would take a blade to the other leg and just start cutting.

then, for his head i would dunk it in water untill he was about to pass out, over and over again, then when i got bored, i would break his leg and let him hobble away.
Please see a Psychiatrist about that. Thanks,   

*runs and hides from Dezerteagle*
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6518|South Florida

King_County_Downy wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Oh come on! you think that guy deserves anything less then that?
15 more years! 15 more years!
1927(h)

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Oh come on! you think that guy deserves anything less then that?
Kidnapp him, tie him up, put a hood over his head.  Stick him in the back of a van, (white un marked) cover him in petrol, sit there and flick matches at him.  When he shits himself unhood him and rub his face in it, then take him to a viaduct hold him by a leg and dangle him, when your finished and wanna go for food, piss on him and then just walk off, he can make his own way home.  If you want to cut the top of his little finger off so he has a daily reminder for the rest of his life of what he has done.

BTW Make sure you get the right man 1st.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6642

I have to say, I lol'd when I read Mason's post, although after reading the article I find it rather less funny. That said though, it sounds like the kind of idea that my friends and I would come up with, but naturally we wouldn't actually do it.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6732|Comber, Northern Ireland
rofl hahaha thats hilarious
Darky
Hi..
+71|6554|Here.
Rude? Downright psychotic is more like it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard