Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6752|Toronto, ON

imdead wrote:

Good luck on TKing in a good server... Visit one, you wouldnt last.
Might as well ban me in advance.

Oh, and take a screenshot of the ban for me so I can add it to my "hall of the owned" wallpaper.
Alpha as fuck.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield
Um.. you've been on our server before.. didnt ban you then, and wont now..You cant TK in our server as its FF OFF and No Rules.. BUT act like a total tard, then you'll visit the Wake Wallpaper of Asshats... I mean you really, really, really have to be a total dick to get kicked or banned.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6371|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Same as ever.

Your wrong to tk because you didn't get your way. Sounds like punching the kid in 3rd grade because his show and tell toy is better.

Your also wrong to think your were going to play wake with a coherent US team.

Your jet drop strategy IS the way to go on that map so your right there. Same on Clean Sweep.
True, Nyte get yourself a clan then you can do it. Otherwise don't complain about pubbing, as you are well aware, most people are morons and don't do what they are told.

Ive actually managed the Jet drop feat without TK'ing on a 32 man Wake server. My squad listened to me and I had 1 clan member there with me. I dropped, they all spawned and I got an F-18 out of the bargain! Score!

That was a ONE off. Most of the time I dont play Wake, cos unless your PLA it sucks.

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2007-03-30 03:27:53)

Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

oChaos.Haze wrote:

ZekersSneakers wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

This is the way this map should be played. Whoever is in the F-35 should NOT go on bombing runs all over the map and straff infantry (only at the airfield to keep the j10's off the ground.)
Haha, are you serious? The F35 is awesome and can win the game for the US... if they know how to fly...
QFT

Although awesome might be an overstatement, it is a very capable plane.  Plus, if you are raping airfield, you have what, like 20 seconds between j 10 spawns?  I'll be damned if I don't go looking for vehicles and infantry in the 2 turns I have before the next jet spawns, ha.  I've also found, that if you blow up the j10 on the runway, if you bust ass back to the carrier and head straight back, the j 10 spawns right as you get there.  Lubly.
FYI, you and I are saying the same thing, but Chaos.Haze just decided to make it sound like I was wrong for some reason...Haha, I am serious. Notice the bold text. The point I was making (If you didn't realize from my WHOLE post) was not for the person in the F-35 to get distracted but to focus mainly on keeping the Z10 and the J10's off the ground. (Or at least preoccupied by chasing you around and vice versa)

No Z10 = Blackhawks/boats have a chance to get to island
No J10's = Same ^

Distracted point whoring idiot in F35 going for those 'damned infantry' kills = Death from J10. Death to friendlies in helicopter and potential loss for team. (maybe an overstatement)

Point is, just wait to rape the ground units until AFTER your friendlies cap a flag. Before they do, focus ONLY on the Z10, J10's. Prove me wrong. \end

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-04-01 22:13:27)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6706
I don't want to read ar think about any kind of "ass" for the next 24 hours. *Shudders*

Last edited by Deadmonkiefart (2007-04-01 22:16:47)

Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6501|Valley of the Dragons

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Distracted point whoring idiot in F35 going for those 'damned infantry' kills = Death from J10. Death to friendlies in helicopter and potential loss for team. (maybe an overstatement)
Most Pilots and Chopper crews are like that. The number of times you get Airsupport from either on any given day can be counted on one hand. And you wouldnt even need all fingers to do the counting.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard