sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina
What's the deal with the International Women's Day?  Why don't we have an International Guys' Day?  This is discrimination at its best.  They aren't a minority, in fact there are more women than men.  We are the minority.  Let's fight for our day.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
Simple: They need more attention
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

They need more everything dude.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6446|Australia.
Don't they have Mother's Day? Jeezuz, what more do they want?

What do they do on International Women's Day? Cook, clean and nag?
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

sergeriver wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

They need more everything dude.
I dont wanna seem like a pedantic argumentist (pheww) but they dont need more make up, time to get ready, our credit cards, excuses for not having sex/giving oral, soap opera's to watch but I fully agree why should they have a special day?

They already have Sunday to cook dinners. (thats my job in my house, but it dont make me a woman).

There allowed to drive, what more do they want?

On the subject of women.

Whats the difference between a Woman and a Lady?

A lady will always stand up to fart in the bath.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina
Yesterday all the women were receiving flowers and congratulations.  For what?  For having a pussy?  Cmon.  We should have the guys day.  What about that?  In the guys day no woman could refuse to give oral.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
Cry for attention, just like this

https://www.hilarious-pictures.com/files/picture/31698169.jpg
HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|6280
And all of these posts are fantastic examples of why to have International Womens' Day. GJ guys.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650

HunterOfSkulls wrote:

And all of these posts are fantastic examples of why to have International Womens' Day. GJ guys.
LOL
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6740|Comber, Northern Ireland
national penis day FTW!11
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England

sergeriver wrote:

What's the deal with the International Women's Day?  Why don't we have an International Guys' Day?  This is discrimination at its best.  They aren't a minority, in fact there are more women than men.  We are the minority.  Let's fight for our day.
They also get cheaper car insurance, now that is discrimination.  They bang on about equal rights yet we have to pay a fucking bomb @ 30% more than they do for car incurance.

Women are like elephants, nice to look at but never keep one.

Last edited by KILLSWITCH (2007-03-09 04:48:49)

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6679|In You Endo- Stoke

1927 wrote:

Christ 27 i just repeated that joke here at work and it didn't go down very well lol (with the women obviously)

My missus doesn't need another day, they have there birthday ,mothers day, valentine's day for god sake.

There should be national guys day,oral sex constantly apart from when they need the toilet 24/7 marathon on bf2 with a ounce of weed and some beers.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

1927 wrote:

Christ 27 i just repeated that joke here at work and it didn't go down very well lol (with the women obviously)

My missus doesn't need another day, they have there birthday ,mothers day, valentine's day for god sake.

There should be national guys day,oral sex constantly apart from when they need the toilet 24/7 marathon on bf2 with a ounce of weed and some beers.
I bet if you went round all the women one-by-one and asked if they stand up they will all reply "I dont fart".  They are full ' o shite, literally.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
You hit this one on the head, Serge.  We need OUR day.  International Women's Day . . . pffffff.  The way they act, the other 364 days a year are Women's Day.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

------------- National Guy's Day ----------------

https://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4892/albundy3tv4.jpg
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Entertayner
+826|6571

More attention for them = More secks for you.

The maths is simple.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6723|Eastern PA

sergeriver wrote:

For what?  For having a pussy?
I don't know about you, but that's enough for me.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina
Since we, specially married guys, have to hear complaints and critics everyday even if we do what they expect from us, how come they get their day and we don't?  How should the Guy's Day be?  What should we get?  Is it enough one day?
penguin.killer
+75|6481
internatianal blowjob  day would be just fine
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

penguin.killer wrote:

internatianal blowjob  day would be just fine
We already have a day guys. Steak and BJ Day!

"You know the drill. Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for a significant other by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic. Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do care for them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out. That's right, there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or too embarrassed to admit it.

Which is why a new holiday has been created.

March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you care for him.

No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th!

The word is already beginning to spread, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world. And, of course, steak and BJ's.

Steak and BJ Day was founded by Tom Birdsey"

taken from: steakandbjday.com (semi-NSFW ads)
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida
Well heres the simple truth...

White males are the most limited when it comes to public things.

you can have a national womens day

but dont dare have a national mens day or youll be called a sexist

you can have a WHOLE MONTH set towards "Black History"

but even thinking about 1 day for "white history" you'll be called a racist.

You can have a WHOLE FREE COLLEGE called "UNITED NEGRO COLLEGE FUND" for ONLY black people.

but make a "United white college fund" and you'll get shot down by the media and labeled a hardcore racist and be hated by everyone

Thats just how it works, the list goes on, people dont see fairly.

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-03-09 10:23:05)

15 more years! 15 more years!
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6587|Sweden
How about start switching "Monday" for " Manday"! That would be fair. We would get a blowjob every week. Because mondays suck.
Starting this "Manday" !!!!

Last edited by klassekock (2007-03-09 10:22:43)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

klassekock wrote:

How about start switching "Monday" for " Manday"! That would be fair. We would get a blowjob every week. Because mondays suck.
Starting this "Manday" !!!!
W00T considering males are the best, i think 1 day per week suits us just fine. Oh!! and you get to choose who you want to give you the BJ!! and they cant say no!! and they cant be embarrased or grossed out, they have to be happy that you chose them!!!!!!
15 more years! 15 more years!
Trel
+70|6678
Good to be back.
acidkiller187
+123|6631

david363 wrote:

national penis day FTW!11
Are you gay?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard