Skorpy-chan
+127|6364|Twyford, UK
The other people interviewed on that say they smoke pot to deal with MS. According to my mother, who actually has it and knows people who tried it, they're talking out their asses, since it just makes you stop caring about the pain.

My view on the matter personally is that smoking pot is stupid. I tried it once, and lost a whole bunch of time with no actual benefit. It stinks, and I hate breathing in smoke anyway.
LawJik
The Skeptical Realist
+48|6551|Amherst, MA

3 parts to this one, check right panel..

5 parts here..

Almost 1,000 people die from aspirin every year, no one has ever in history died from marijuana. Pharmaceuticals are dangerous for different people, or for different combinations of medications, they have more side effects, and less beneifts than marijuana in many cases.

Should Cannabis be legalised?

Last edited by LawJik (2007-03-09 07:21:24)

[Ew]Ess
+2|6331
Here in the UK, the same politicians who enforce the law which convicted this woman have a bar in the House of commons, and many use alcohol on a daily basis.
The amount of crime related to alcohol is infinitely larger than the crime caused by those under the influence of cannabis. Its pure hypocrisy.
I also notice that politicians are now spouting the "skunk is so strong it leads to scizophrenia" argument . So people get some good weed and smoke too much. Thats like saying if I start with beer and discover whisky, I will be drinking pints of it in a few days
I also saw a documentary on Columbia's fight against Cocaine production and their special forces were flying squads in Helo's to find these factories. Problem is that the Cocaine producers have made so much money that they now have Chinese anti air missile systems and are far better armed than the Government forces. They essentially own large areas of the countryside. This money was made from the existance of the black market and this situation is wholly down to the ridiculous notion that you can irradicate drugs by legislation.
Get rid of the black market and put that money back into the economy, stop kidding ourselves that you can control the distribution of drugs and start getting real
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6682|USA
Marijuana and Driving

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6698|In You Endo- Stoke
My view is it should be legalised and let the police go after the proper criminals that chasing some dope dealer.

I love smoking pot/weed and have done for about 7 years.I smoke it at home or my friends house and never getting nasty if i haven't had any, or start any shit if i have been smoking it.
Also it isn't addictive,maybe psycholically(sp) but not like cigerettes no were near.
Its funny how its ok to sell cigarettes that kill us and alcohol that can cause liver damage but not ok for people to smoke something that calms people.

Nothing i like more than smoking some bud. mmmmm

doobie snack?

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2007-03-09 09:25:09)

JahManRed
wank
+646|6647|IRELAND

Skorpy-chan wrote:

they're talking out their asses, since it just makes you stop caring about the pain.
Yes and that's why they smoke it ffs.
It might not have helped someone your mother knows, but I know people who it has helped allot. Its like coffee, booze or any other drug, it effects everyone differently.

I smoke straight weed, no tobacco and I have a successful business and keep my family in a good standard of living. Yes it does make me forget, forget the stress I have just left when I leave work. I put my kid to bed and if I have nothing pressing left to do that evening, I put my feat up and smoke a joint. Takes the stress and worries right out of me.
My old boss, my mentor, does the same, only it takes him a bottle of vodka every night to wined down......alone.

Last edited by JahManRed (2007-03-09 10:50:08)

alpinestar
+304|6615|New York City baby.
She's got my vote for intelligence.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard