CreepingDeath
+1|6744
What is the best way to get 50 team points in one round? ..
The most I have had was 25 if that?
But like today I killed 33 to 8 deaths
i capped 6 flags on the same round
I dont know how many assist on flags i had a few, and i have maybe 10 kill assists?
i also repaired the guns an auv center about 3 times each all in one round and still not 50 points worth?

What do I need to do?
CackNBallz
+45|6743|Toronto, Canada
Use the Support or Medic kit, or even the Spec Ops (for blowing up their assets).  You will get many more points as a medic (2 for each revive, and 1 for each heal)  and everyone needs ammo, so stick with a bunch of anti-tank guys and you will get a point for each time they fire an SRAW/Eryx.

I have just now accrued the required amount of time for the Legion of Merit Ribbon so I also suggest being a medic or support and fly the blackhawk around in Mashtuur City.  I gained 98 team points in one round and one kill by crushing a sniper on the roof, just by capping flags, flying people around, gaining driver special ability points when my teammates in the blackhawk repaired the blackhawk, healed others within and without the chopper, I also got my normal points for healing or resupplying by just being inside the chopper.  Last but not least, you also get driver kill assists with the gunners shredding through the ground pounders.

The blackhawk is a team points factory.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6774|Golden, CO
being a medic is where it's at.
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6756|NH - USA
Get yourself into a large, busy map and get in the thick of the action - or just trailing it. Regardless of which support class you are, you should find an abundance of points if your not afraid to die doing your job. Capping as much as possible also helps.

Last edited by VirtuaLResistancE (2005-12-04 23:37:14)

Boogie
+1|6746
just earned mine today, medic and eng for flag defense and repairs.  I want to say Sharqi Penn. was the map 16 people 32 map size. wasn't really going for it till I realized I was at 40+ teamwork points.

Getting to an enemy flag first helps alot.  get one for the netural and 4 for the flip.

Last edited by Boogie (2005-12-04 23:40:48)

CreepingDeath
+1|6744
Like I said, I was jamming out last night, I had four first places in a row . . . Un stop able . .
Thanks for the info guys . ..
alf.ha
+5|6740|Berlin/Germany
Hey CackNBallz,  you get 2 points for each revive? N1!!!!  But it's only possible to get 1 each revive ;-)
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland

CreepingDeath wrote:

What is the best way to get 50 team points in one round? ..
The most I have had was 25 if that?
But like today I killed 33 to 8 deaths
i capped 6 flags on the same round
I dont know how many assist on flags i had a few, and i have maybe 10 kill assists?
i also repaired the guns an auv center about 3 times each all in one round and still not 50 points worth?

What do I need to do?
medic.. and dont pay attention do shooting ur enemy.. only revive and give away first aid.. works like a charm .. and cap flags alot.. will also give u teampoints..
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6732|St. Andrews / Oslo

the best is to run around reviving and healing at strike at karkand. you don't even need to take up your gun...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6752|Toronto, ON
Use the Sniper and go capture flags while racking up Kill Assists.

Medic is the worst way to get Teamwork points.  I've gotten more teamwork points than constant Medic users many times before.
Alpha as fuck.
CackNBallz
+45|6743|Toronto, Canada

alf.ha wrote:

Hey CackNBallz,  you get 2 points for each revive? N1!!!!  But it's only possible to get 1 each revive ;-)
I am pretty sure that it is 2 points for reviving.  I get 2 points for reviving as I press tab to see my points before and then right after I revive someone. I haven't been medic for awhile, so maybe the patch has changed this to one point.

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6127838/p-15.html

I will check this when I get home from work to verify what the correct point(s) awarded really is.
alf.ha
+5|6740|Berlin/Germany
It's really only one point. Believe me.
CackNBallz
+45|6743|Toronto, Canada
Heh.  I forgot to check tonight.  I will believe you.  For the time being...
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center
no, its two points.

two for a revive, one for a heal.

medic is easily the best class to get teamwork points in.  people die all the time and are always getting shot.

the little holding area on karky is a gold mine.  just watch for grenades, stay off to the side, toss out first aid, then when someone dies, run, dive, revive, run away.
alf.ha
+5|6740|Berlin/Germany
Hmm I searched around a little bit and found only one website that sayed you get 2 points, the rest says 1, and I was always the opinion that I only get 1 for a revive. Now I'm a bit confused.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center
next time you play, be a medic and revive someone.  guaranteed you get two points.  you get one point if you heal someone.
ProfDexter
+0|6736

ThomasMorgan wrote:

next time you play, be a medic and revive someone.  guaranteed you get two points.  you get one point if you heal someone.
Indeed it is 2 points.
alf.ha
+5|6740|Berlin/Germany
Wasn't it only one point when the game came out? Did they change it with a patch or am I only wrong?
CackNBallz
+45|6743|Toronto, Canada
Well you wouldn't only be wrong.  The other websites that I have Google searched have said 1 point for revives as well.  I am still at work (3 pm) here in Toronto at the time of this posting. I will make sure to check the points for my own sake.   Plus I need to get that Veteran First Aid Badge, which I haven't tried for awhile as I have been having much more fun blowing stuff up with the anti-tank and Spec Ops kits lately.
alf.ha
+5|6740|Berlin/Germany
Ok, I played today and checked it, and I got really 2 points for the revive. But I think when BF2 came out it was only one point, I remember, or I'm completely wrong ;-)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard