To you 76 people, join the fun FFS.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6447|behind my rifle

usmarine2007 wrote:

Registered users online: 31
Guests online: 76

Last edited by 11sog_raider (2007-03-07 19:23:04)

commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6401|Michigan, USA

OH. Wait.  I get it.  You're telling the guests to join and become forum members already.  Nevermind. 
Edit: *deletes all previous posts*

Yes, I agree.  JOIN ALREADY!!!

Last edited by commandochristian (2007-03-07 19:25:49)

evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6401|da ville, va
The forums and nice rabot
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6447|behind my rifle

commandochristian wrote:

11sog_raider wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Registered users online: 31
Guests online: 76

Well, NO SHIT!  But what are you implying by "join the fun" ??  Like join a server?
he means, join the forum community
commandochristian
+293|6401|Michigan, USA

yes, I figured that out on my own eventually.  Read a couple posts up.   Thanks for all your help guys.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6514|South Florida
Come on man, if your republican, join my assault against the commie liberals, if your a democrat... go away
15 more years! 15 more years!
commandochristian
+293|6401|Michigan, USA

Wow, now there's 82 guests!
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6673|United States of America
That's very odd. I wouldn't believe they are logged out members either because it is such a hassle to log in and out of websites.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6574|Seattle

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Come on man, if your republican, join my assault against the commie liberals, if your a democrat... go away
Way to ruin the thread for some 50% of guests. Stay off the internet.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6628
Come on guests! Let's butts3cks!
Dan Havok
+14|6417
I'm registered, i just never post because i have nothing to post about.  I usually read the DST topics to kill time between classes.  But since you wanted me to log on and not be a guest viewer, there ya go.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6628

Dan Havok wrote:

I'm registered, i just never post because i have nothing to post about.  I usually read the DST topics to kill time between classes.  But since you wanted me to log on and not be a guest viewer, there ya go.
GO USMARINE! We got us a live one here! lol
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6356|Columbus, Ohio

Dan Havok wrote:

So go post in DST.

Put on a flame suit first.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6498|Minnesota eh
I used to read these forums for 4 months before i made an account. So you can become JUST LIKE ME you not community members.

nvm, run, stop coming on the forums, you'll get adicted and never leave.....
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6354|California
hi
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6518|Global Command
Thats the can't leave but permabanned count, mostly.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6427|King Of The Islands

OMG... They're watching me... Everyday, just watching... You people are sick! Show yourselves!
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6687|U.S
How do you tell how many people are on
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6634

commandochristian wrote:

yes, I figured that out on my own eventually.  Read a couple posts up.   Thanks for all your help guys.
I figured it out what he was saying after reading it only once dont know why it took people so long to get what he was saying
commandochristian
+293|6401|Michigan, USA

blademaster wrote:

commandochristian wrote:

I figured it out what he was saying after reading it only once dont know why it took people so long to get what he was saying
I read his first post too quickly :S Thus the confusion and time spent un-confusing myself lol
Dan Havok
+14|6417

usmarine2007 wrote:

Dan Havok wrote:

So go post in DST.
I'm not stupid....and I'm really scared.  I've seen what goes on in those forums, and besides, there's nothing that I would post that hasn't already been posted by somebody else. I find it easier to just  read, plus you guys can't flame me if I don't post.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6705
Probably banned people revisiting
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6741
I just passing time in my hotel in a small village in Japan.
Master*
Banned
+416|6483|United States

Dan Havok wrote:

I'm not stupid....and I'm really scared.
Scared? scared of what? getting butseckst by a huge e-penis? Just post and have fun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard