opinions?
Buzerk1
+44|6846
I hate both when I'm on the receiving end
Bernadictus
+1,055|6747

Voss L-AR.

Better scope. Larger mag.

Although the Baur-H is better than the Voss in Long range combat and Close quarter combat.
- Faster reload compared to Voss
- More damage per bullit.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6600|Your attic

Bernadictus wrote:

Voss L-AR.

Although the Baur-H is better than the Voss in Long range combat and Close quarter combat.
However the Voss has the potential to do more damage (total damage of all bullets in a clip), which is negated by the fact that it's less accurate.

Atleast that's how it used to be unless they've changed the Voss dramatically.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6455|The Land of Scott Walker

Bernadictus wrote:

Voss L-AR.

What he said. ^^^
Master*
Banned
+416|6504|United States
Krylov is the best gun in the game.

I dont know what else to say

Last edited by Masterstyle (2007-03-07 09:52:38)

Brasso
+1,549|6640

Baur H-AR
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Afrika_18
+26|6552
I haven't unlocked the voss yet but will do so tonight.  So far, I'm impressed with the Krylov over both the scar and the baur.  I find the recoil on the baur to be excessive, but the krylov has almost no recoil.  Its like a support  gun almost (without all the bullets)
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6742|Germany, near Koblenz
Lambert!

('cause you can't get one of the others together with APMs )
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6729|The Netherlands

Afrika_18 wrote:

I haven't unlocked the voss yet but will do so tonight.  So far, I'm impressed with the Krylov over both the scar and the baur.  I find the recoil on the baur to be excessive, but the krylov has almost no recoil.  Its like a support  gun almost (without all the bullets)
Yea get the voss, it kicks ass on short and medium range.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6720|Sweden
Krylov just feels right.
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
They've all got the rockets with them so all.

Although i do play Krylov a bit more,reminds me of bf2.
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

Krylov is indeed great.. I stick with Voss for titan, Krylov for conquest
Bernadictus
+1,055|6747

Afrika_18 wrote:

The Voss is Titan clearing material just as much as the Baur.

It's not the weapon that's good or bad, it is the player operating it, that makes it good or bad
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6742|Germany, near Koblenz

Bernadictus wrote:

It's not the weapon that's good or bad, it is the player operating it, that makes it good or bad
You're so true - again.

To answer more seriously than above: I prefer the Voss

- I like to have the same weapon on both sides. (have other problems to deal with )

- It's closer (still different of course!) to the Lambert and the Engi's pea shooters. Since I play those kits mainly, another "spray and pray" weapon is more handy for me when playing Assault occasionaly.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
To the OP, you should have made a poll, makes the opinions a lot clearer
Out of the two you suggested, i far prefer the Krylov, however all AR's considered, i would choose the Baur, any situation.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Magius5.0
+106|6391|UMass Amherst
I dunno about you guys, but I think they fucked around with the deviation of the Voss L-AR in patch 1.2.  It seems that the deviation goes to hell a lot quicker and takes a bit longer to recover than it used to--hence my killing sprees in rapid-succession have been noticably reduced.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6702
Krylov is the better gun, but it looks ugly. I like the SCAR-11.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6732|Eastern PA

Masterstyle wrote:

Krylov is the best gun in the game.

I dont know what else to say
Word.

1) Krylov
2) Lambert
3) Shuko LMG
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6725
I prefer the krylov over the Voss, and the Baur over both. The krylov is fun to use at times, though.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

-MP-Nuke1266 wrote:

I prefer the krylov over the Voss, and the Baur over both. The krylov is fun to use at times, though.
Word
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478
Krylov is better than Voss.
NoGodsNoMasters
+6|6386
Krylov wins when it comes to the most annoying firing sound.
Commando
+8|6611

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Krylov is better than Voss.
Word

NoGodsNoMasters wrote:

Krylov wins when it comes to the most annoying firing sound.
Word
GeoEnvi
+22|6697|Philadelphia, PA

Magius5.0 wrote:

I dunno about you guys, but I think they fucked around with the deviation of the Voss L-AR in patch 1.2.  It seems that the deviation goes to hell a lot quicker and takes a bit longer to recover than it used to--hence my killing sprees in rapid-succession have been noticably reduced.
I agree with this post!

Since 1.2, it's been a lot harder to track an enemy - in SINGLE SHOT MODE - as he runs across my screen at medium to long distances.  I used to get hit indicators in 4 out of 5 shots as he ran across my screen; now it's more like 2 out of 5 AND he's found cover b4 I put him away!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard