datamunk
+0|6274
So, I just want to know what people have to say.

I have the hour requirement for my Veteran Engineer badge, and just need 20 kills in a round. I have been flying and get well into the 30 or 40 kills in a round, and dont get the award. But, it says WHILE USING ENGINEER KIT.

So, do I have to gun people down or what? I mean, it obviously seems that way...
ChibiAlpha
+0|6661
As long as you use the engineer kit for the duration of the 20 kills in the round, it should pop up.  Sometimes the server isn't that great at updating either so that might be your problem.
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6655|Canada
Why not try shotgun on Karkand. Close Quarters + Shotgun = Absolute Ownage if you know how to use it.
kilgoretrout
+53|6480|Little Rock, AR
if you did indeed get 20 kills as engineer, you should get the medal, whether or not you see it in-round.  it should show up later in your stats.  also, it's a good idea to search before asking questions like this because it's been covered a million times.  a lot of people will just be assholes and flame shit like "OMFG!  SEARCH NOOB!"
datamunk
+0|6274
true... sorry. but yea, havent gotten it in game or on bf2s after several refreshes :\ i guess i will just shotty up karkand... MEH

i love flyin, the thread from that Canada guy really helped me with all the video shaha
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6688|In You Endo- Stoke
The only thing i can think of,are you playing on unranked servers? thats really the only way you shouldn't be getting it if you have the time an requirements.

BFHQ ingame will update before bf2s will.
Rommel1l
+2|6674

kilgoretrout wrote:

also, it's a good idea to search before asking questions like this because it's been covered a million times.  a lot of people will just be assholes and flame shit like "OMFG!  SEARCH NOOB!"
I only see 1 so far?
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6688|In You Endo- Stoke

Rommel1l wrote:

kilgoretrout wrote:

also, it's a good idea to search before asking questions like this because it's been covered a million times.  a lot of people will just be assholes and flame shit like "OMFG!  SEARCH NOOB!"
I only see 1 so far?
touche! +1

(don't have the little ' thing on my computer   )
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6537|Belgium

It seems you have the award now. The other thing that is possible, you crossed the 15 hours on a server and then went for 20 kills. Often you have to change servers first as I guess there is some kind of cache who keeps your global stats on a server, therefor still holding 14hours, 45 minutes.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6704|Howell, Mi USA
Sometimes u have to change servers to get an award. If u fill the time requirments on one server, switch to another and u'll get it once u fill the IAR reqs on the new server.

Last edited by Cbass (2007-03-08 05:21:34)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard