chuckstar_za
+1|6277|South Africa - BFN
^^^

Hmmm, you'd have thought that someone would have posted that little tip before, however, if it's true then it's exceptionally handy

Once while waiting for a game to start I was mucking around with the enemies commander, it was only myself and him on the server and the scans showed nada, but he kept TVing me at Beach House on Sharqi. After doing a visual sweep I saw him in the chopper parked on the roof btwn TV and beach house, obviously sitting in the gunners seat. Even when I knew exactly where he was the scan didn't show him, nor UAV, until he moved.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6338|Graz, Austria

chuckstar_za wrote:

^^^

Hmmm, you'd have thought that someone would have posted that little tip before, however, if it's true then it's exceptionally handy

Once while waiting for a game to start I was mucking around with the enemies commander, it was only myself and him on the server and the scans showed nada, but he kept TVing me at Beach House on Sharqi. After doing a visual sweep I saw him in the chopper parked on the roof btwn TV and beach house, obviously sitting in the gunners seat. Even when I knew exactly where he was the scan didn't show him, nor UAV, until he moved.
That's something different.
When sitting on any seat than the pilot/driver's seat you will not be shown on radar or UAV, regardless the kit you use. It'll only show an empty vehicle
So always check if you see empty vehicles in places other than the spawn points.

The spec-ops kit is invisible on radar scans when not moving, but will get detected on UAV.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6800|Bulgaria

globefish23 wrote:

The spec-ops kit is invisible on radar scans when not moving, but will get detected on UAV.
eh?
I had no idea about that.
Anyway, last night I was commander on Warlord and I got my highest score on that map - 209 (with the 2x)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard