Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

i never notcied that 1 grenade can destroy a whole flippin' airplane!
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6743
Can 1?  I know an AT can, but I don't think a grenade can
NamelessMarine
+0|6735
Yep.  1 grenade or 1 AT missile anywhere destroys it.  Its one of my fav things to do as assault or AT is infeltrate an airfield and watch everyone TK for plane...and as soon as they get the plane, BLOW IT TO HELL! 
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6755|NH - USA
C4 works well too. 

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/PANZER420/c4.jpg
Anima05
+1|6760
it was probably weakened already
Justinian
+1|6779
No, you can destroy a plane with full health with 1 grenade.
Anima05
+1|6760
yea I guess it makes sense
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6770|AUS, Canberra
i tried to do this just before and it doesnt work on any of the planes in wake or kubra.
up the tailpipe on the wing doesnt matter.
not one blew up from 1 grenade for me.
where do you guys place the grenades?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

Awesome. What I like doing is putting mines on runways. You can be garunteed enemy traffic, without the risk to your more stupid team mates.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6720
You know whats funny? Throwing grenades in the engine of airplanes.

...and seeing them NOT explode
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6774|NRW,Germany

Tyferra wrote:

Awesome. What I like doing is putting mines on runways. You can be garunteed enemy traffic, without the risk to your more stupid team mates.
Your teammates are quite often even more stupid than you could ever imagine... I´ve killed quite a lot of people who either thought that our planes were just useful as a taxi (my best were 3 TKs IAR) or were about to rape the planewhores waiting for the jets to spawn (of course without trying to cap the flag on that base...)
RKF77
+1|6751

Tyferra wrote:

I snuck from Old City to the Chinese base on Daqing Oilfields one night and mined the runway of the J-10 while it was in the air...when he got shot down, I promptly recieved a TK from a teammate that had parachuted out of the F-15 and stolen the J-10, and hit my mines.

*sigh*
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6730|Rochester, NY
I IGLA'ed an enemy when he got into a jet right before he even turned on the engines on the ground. That was cool.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6837

NamelessMarine wrote:

Yep.  1 grenade or 1 AT missile anywhere destroys it.  Its one of my fav things to do as assault or AT is infeltrate an airfield and watch everyone TK for plane...and as soon as they get the plane, BLOW IT TO HELL! 
I like how he substituted Iflitrate for Base kamp, lol wata  ffokrej
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6836
1 Grenade or one shot from the GL ?

with the grenades you can't, it takes 4. I've tested it on my team when i was bored xD
LG-MindBullets
+10|6721|Kirkland, WA
I don't know if anyone has already mentioned it, but you can take down a completely healthy attack helicopter with 3 grenades from the assault kit's grenade launcher. 2 grenades from the GL is enough to get an attack helicopter to a couple bars of health that will eventually lead to the helicopter's destruction and its occupants deaths if they don't bail.
SokViChet
+1|6788
Mines dont kill planes either.  I put TWO mines at the front tire of a j-10 on Dalian, and watched as he ran over them (both exploded).  Nothing.  Not even a damage assist when he got shot down.

I have thrown HAND grenades too.  No luck. 

It took TWO M203 grenades to destroy a J-10 as well.

Only an AT missile kills in one shot.  Either that your my game is different than yours, lol.
Scorpian65
+14|6738

SokViChet wrote:

Mines dont kill planes either.  I put TWO mines at the front tire of a j-10 on Dalian, and watched as he ran over them (both exploded).  Nothing.  Not even a damage assist when he got shot down.

I have thrown HAND grenades too.  No luck. 

It took TWO M203 grenades to destroy a J-10 as well.

Only an AT missile kills in one shot.  Either that your my game is different than yours, lol.
Your game must be different then because mines work great on planes. They also work extremly well on choppers. Put one in the middle of the chopper pad while its in the air, when it respawns nothing happens until the enemy gets in it, any movement at all and it blows.
Mr_Spork
+2|6741
Ehh, I just fired 5 shots (sides, tail, cockpit, rotor) from my grenade launcher at a cobra that was hover-capping a flag,

...after that it was barely smoking at all.

Was it because I was using the F2000 GL or something?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6763|d

Mr_Spork wrote:

Ehh, I just fired 5 shots (sides, tail, cockpit, rotor) from my grenade launcher at a cobra that was hover-capping a flag,

...after that it was barely smoking at all.

Was it because I was using the F2000 GL or something?
dude u do knw every1 talkin about blowing up planes, u knw f14, j10 etc, that means no helis.  well not wth one anyway. u should prob get one or two kills if u shoot then on the place where they sit, the window bit, the cockpit, unless he a medik.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard