+610|6349|Cali

usmarine2007 wrote:

meh.....

Let me know when he says "welcome to the suck."

lol
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6522|Montucky
i'm getting a divorce (good thing) and i bought a new truck (good thing). I'll never see my 15month old son again (bad thing).
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6497|Connecticut

usmarine2007 wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Well, the first time I killed someone was definitely a first to remember.  Not something I like to think about, but it sticks out in my mind for sure.

December 21st, 2001.  Afghanistan.
Sweet, what did it feel like??
At the moment I was pumped up on so much adrenaline from being in my first fire fight that I did not feel anything.  But, to be honest, it is not a good feeling, even right after 9/11.  It didn't get me down or anything, but there was no more adrenaline rushes during any more fire fights if you get my point.
You too have the thousand yard stare.
Malloy must go
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6723|Melbourne, Australia
are u sure he wasent saying I.M.I_Militant its a common mistake getting those to confused
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6648
first time i got out the army in my new car on a road trip to LA from texas.  a lot of thinking time in those 18 1/2 hours.  organized my life kind of.  proud, shocked and surprised at how i spent those 5 years in active duty and got the best discharge even after all the bridges i burned and rules i broke and got UCMJ'ed over.  it was a major accomplishment, i honestly didnt think i would be kept in, gotta in a lot of trouble over the years.  i feel like i owe it not only to myself and family, but also to all the NCO's that stood up for me and all the officers that put their careers on the line so that i could get a 2nd or even 3rd chance.  I owe it to those guys who saw something in me that i never could have seen in myself and for keeping me in when they were so quick to kick out people for half the crazy shit i got busted for.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6340|Oregon
Congratulations!
That's amazing. I don't personally want kids, but who knows... that could change. Maybe 18 years from now,  my future Liberal and your future NeoCon can debate it out on Duke Nukem Forever forums...

Edit:
post directed at OP...

Last edited by djphetal (2007-03-05 23:22:13)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard