-[SB01]-BONESDEM
+0|6717
the stats are updating but  it says i have been playing a game for 3 days and i havent and my name is still &nash; ????? just to let u know really. ok ez on the cru . thanks
-[SB01]-BONESDEM
+0|6717
the stats are updating but  it says i have been playing a game for 3 days and i havent and my name is still &nash; ????? just to let u know really. ok ez on the cru . thanks
-[SB01]-BONESDEM
+0|6717
ok all is good now and so is my name but 2 players still have the  &nash; instead of their name their names are -[SB08]-TuiTurbo and [sb03]stubert .hey other than that sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Last edited by -[SB01]-BONESDEM (2005-12-06 14:52:16)

CL_Crusader
=CL=_Crusader [M95] His leg
+3|6702|Austria
Hey! The SF additions are looking great and are perfectly fitting in among the old stuff. Great Job.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut: It seams my awards signature somehow went dead in that update process. Im realy missing it. I mean, its the AWARD Signature, not the Score, Kills, Deaths or the SPM, KPM, DPM sig.
Please fix it as soon as it fits into your daily schedule. Thanx

Its working again!!! wondering if it was the new vet sniper SF badge or you, im glad and thankfull!

Last edited by CL_Crusader (2005-12-07 20:22:01)

XPav
+0|6686
My awards sig doesn't appear to be updating -- I got the Squad Leader badge a few days ago, and it's registered on the stats page, but not on the sig.

[url=http://bf2s.com/player/%5BQT3%5DXPav/]Here[/url]
rezyn8
+3|6743|Melbourne, Australia
Looks good to me - nice work chuy. Keep it up mate despite all the knockers!
AirKnight
+0|6744
<"This does, however, mean that the "location" portion of the name sig won't be able to update at the 15> <minute increments like they used to. Sucks, but the server was hitting loads of over 100 (a normal server> <will often have a load of .9 instead of) so it was needed. Sorry. ">

I have a question on this part,  will the location of player in the sig window so at all like it used too? (IP #)
-[SB01]-BONESDEM
+0|6717
yea do the ip and port numbers still show? as this is the best bit about the stats really????? im not moaning  ok
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Yeah. It still works just fine in the My Leader Board and on player pages, just not in the sigs.
XPav
+0|6686

XPav wrote:

My awards sig doesn't appear to be updating -- I got the Squad Leader badge a few days ago, and it's registered on the stats page, but not on the sig.

[url=http://bf2s.com/player/%5BQT3%5DXPav/]Here[/url]
Any ideas why my sig isn't showing the Infantry Officer Ribbon (ph33r me!... )

[url=http://bf2s.com/player/44751049/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/44751049/awards.jpg[/img][/url]
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

in contrast to before, when your sig would be updated everytime you checked your stats, it will now only update when you actually get a new award/ribbon/badge. So, if you received that ribbon during the time when the xml feed from EA was down ( last 2 weeks or so ) it won't shop up in your sig until you earn another badge/award/ribbon, which will cause your sig to update.

At least I think that could be the reason.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

B.Schuss wrote:

in contrast to before, when your sig would be updated everytime you checked your stats, it will now only update when you actually get a new award/ribbon/badge. So, if you received that ribbon during the time when the xml feed from EA was down ( last 2 weeks or so ) it won't shop up in your sig until you earn another badge/award/ribbon, which will cause your sig to update.
Spot on. You pick up on these things I spatter about the forums really quickly, you know that?
minispud
+4|6708
Sweet, sounds good.  The servers have been going significantly faster, ie I'm not number 32,392/32,392 anymore.:-)
BeefnCheez
+0|6716
New layout in stats couldnt be more perfect

Last edited by BeefnCheez (2005-12-09 01:49:10)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

chuyskywalker wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

Spot on. You pick up on these things I spatter about the forums really quickly, you know that?
well, what can I say...I take some things more serious than others...

And I take my mod duties very seriously. I hope that's OK with you.
TC><Injecter
+4|6799|Berlin, Germany

BeefnCheez wrote:

New layout in stats couldnt be more perfect
Nearly ^^... If the DAO-12 was under the M95 (and mot beside it) it would loook neater... And the weapon part should be stretched to the end of the grey frame of it (hope you all know what i mean?!). Then it would be perfect But its better than before ... The WIKI is quite cool, with all the links to the real weapons (which by the way not all work... on some weapon-page its the link to the Scar-real-page but the weapon-page is about some other weapon ... forgot which).

I just have some question, why did the bf2s servers go slower? I mean, some time ago, the queue was something around 2 hours... Now I'd say its 9 :-/ ... Seems to be over ^^ I think it was just yesterday or somthin...

Still, GREAT PAGE ^

EDIT: I got an Idea: Maybe at the Unlocks section, you could put the SF Unlocks under the "vanilla" (why does everybody call it that now :S) unlocks (if there are SF unlocks for this class)... And the 2 classes who get no second unlock under each other at the end or somthing.... EDIT: Just saw, that you did that already (embarassing)... Hm... but @ the end i would like it, if the DAO-12 was under the M95 still more... Looks more standardized (Germans: einheitlicher).

Again! Thx for this site

Last edited by TC><Injecter (2005-12-09 08:09:59)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

TC><Injecter wrote:

I just have some question, why did the bf2s servers go slower? I mean, some time ago, the queue was something around 2 hours... Now I'd say its 9 :-/ ... Seems to be over ^^ I think it was just yesterday or somthin...
I'm not sure. Right now the queue has a very, very long list of ... 50 people in it. Takes very little time to be the 50th person to update. During certain times of the day it gets a little bit longer, but overall this site *should* be faster than it ever has (although I am getting intermitant reports of inconsistent connection problems that I never experience...)
US_JackHammer
+1|6697
Some days, with no work permitting I can play Bf2 for up to 14 hours. I play on one computer and run my stats page on my other computer so that I can keep track of what I need to be doing to earn my next awards. I live in California so thats west coast time.

At around
9 am the Queue is approx 2,000
10 am >>> 4,000

increases up untill about 3pm can get to 16,000

starts to drop back down reaches 4,000 by about 5pm
and very quickly thereafter the queue drops to 20-45

This was on the day that I made note of it.. but its pretty similar most days

As you can see the most obvious and logical reason (for me) to this is that's when most people are on. Not sure what timezone or country they would be in but eh maybe chuy knows..
XPav
+0|6686

B.Schuss wrote:

At least I think that could be the reason.
Sounds resonable.  I'll go and get another award, and if I don't update after that, I'm coming after you! 
Guruz
Sir
+20|6809|government yard in trenchtown.
My stats always update after the 1-hour "wait-to-get-to-queue" has passed unless I check my stats this late. (here exactly midnight)

One of the advantages of living in Europe/Finland
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

US_JackHammer wrote:

At around
9 am the Queue is approx 2,000
10 am >>> 4,000
increases up untill about 3pm can get to 16,000
starts to drop back down reaches 4,000 by about 5pm
and very quickly thereafter the queue drops to 20-45
Not really a lot I can do about being popular. I have a certain limit of queries I am allowed to pull from EA, and that's it. So the queue is in place to avoid hitting it and then *nobody* would get updates.
randomfire1977
+1|6704|Florida
thanks for all the hard work.  The quality of this site is superb.  Thanks for all your hard work and I hope more people are donating to this site.  I have, only a few dollars but every little bit helps.

Support BF2S

just a thought
CackNBallz
+45|6713|Toronto, Canada
I didn't want to start a new thread and this thread deals with the backend.

The queue times seems to be a little excessive lately.  5 to 12 hours to update.  Chuy, are we really beating down hard on your server (or EA's) that much?
biehner
+0|6600
where do i get the sigs
Nabraham
EWWW!!! Thats Nasty!!!
+18|6654|Enon
Keep up the good work Chuy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard