aLpHa|Mr.App|e
+5|6376
https://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3555/roflunderhangashipgi6.jpg

Anyone know about this one before i did?
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6444|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
WTF, and WTF your graphics suck!
SteikeTa
+153|6718|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
You and Fredshroom were stats padding, right??????!!!! Lol
CommieChipmunk
+488|6540|Portland, OR, USA
opposed to above water swimming
aLpHa|Mr.App|e
+5|6376
No we werent statspadding, and my graphic doesnt suck, i got everything on high detail, its just the picture who sucks
SteikeTa
+153|6718|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
No no dude, I saw you two stats padding!! Hehe, just kidding
aLpHa|Mr.App|e
+5|6376
lol, we're haxing
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
Nothing new.. Just get a boat, get under carrier ( in the middle) bail out and voila, under water swimming, so yes I did found out before you
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6457|Melbourne

RDMC(2) wrote:

Nothing new.. Just get a boat, get under carrier ( in the middle) bail out and voila, under water swimming, so yes I did found out before you
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6402|Washington State, USA
i have done it in sandbox alot...
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

Very old news, great place to be a commander though!
aLpHa|Mr.App|e
+5|6376
I could agree that Voodoo
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6495|South Florida
Yupp thats the boat-carrier glitch. I guess it aint too popular cause it hasnt been fixed. Serves no fighting advantage, but its fun.
15 more years! 15 more years!
a fly
+105|6614|The netherlands

aLpHa|Mr.App|e wrote:

No we werent statspadding, and my graphic doesnt suck, i got everything on high detail, its just the picture who sucks
It does suck. you dont seem to have any anti aliasing on... And that my friend, makes it look ugly (Currently my game looks the same till i have a decent mobo replacement)
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6508|Internetfitlerland

Ya me and R3v4n used to hang around there on the AU server before the round began.  Also if you drive out the end with the boats, you flip upside down yet you don't take damage.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6738|Tenn
i was playin the stunts mod on daqing oilfields and was driving the buggies and tanks underwater
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6334
Good place to hide if you the PLA commander  it freaks the noobs out that are commanding for the USA   when they scan and find you on the carrier but CANT find you to kill you LOL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard