rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6560

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Such intuitive thoughts.  Can you form a sentence of more than 10 words?
Why?  I saw no need for him to write a wall of text.  He has a point and made it clear.
I must have been lost on the point.  Can you state it again Elvis?
Or the DEA is the cause for such high drug use.
Social security has lead to poverty.
Battered women shelters cause domestic violence.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

I will have blind faith in no leader and I will not support a leader I feel is wrong. Everyone will have a reality check when that volunteer army of ours starts declining in the volunteer department.

GO back a bit and ask yourself, why are we in Iraq? Pick one of the five reasons you've been given in 5 years.

To kill terrorists? There were none there. Our troops are fighting the Bathe Party right now. I guess we'll call them Al Qaeda.
Because I like you, I'm gonna address your points, Frankly, you are a country mile away from facts and normally I ignore those types of posts, but I can tell your intentions were sincere.
The Bathist were a regime, like the Kingdom of Saud, that was despised by OBL. Saddam generally dealt pretty ruthlessly with any threat to his power, and he was seen as a infidel by Al- Queda.

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

To find WMD's? They should have been there considering we sold them to him but no. No WMD's.
The best information available suggests that what weapons there were were smuggled out of Iraq. A simple google query, keywords " saddam WMD iraq smuggling Air force "

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

To thwart the evil regime of Sadam? Ahhh, the guy we placed in power and armed to the teeth.
You may not be old enough to remember when those Muffin Iranians kidnapped and held hostage our citizens for a year.
At that time, anybody willing to kill Iranians was our friend. Politics make strange bedfellows, etc.

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

To liberate a people? Why not. Fuck it. Ask the Iraqi's. They don't want democracy. They want the USA's buildings, streets, trees, and cities.
Ask an Iraqi who is not afraid of being killed for what he says, if you can find one. They may not want our particular brand of  democracy, but they want freedom.

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

I will not support an administration who puprosely divided our country for thier own benefit. Demonized anyone who questioned them. You don't support invading Iraq? Your unpatriotic. Your un-American.

Im done ranting.
Do you really think George Bush has the power to invade a country, divide our own and bring done the World Trade Center towers all by himself? Really???
Think about it, Clinton could not hide a cum stain on a blue dress, everybody is a souless whore when faced with a television camera and they talk...youtube.com and nameless video posting, blogs and tiplines and NOT ONE PERSON HAS COME FORWARD WITH THE SLIGHTEST PROOF OF U.S. INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COLLAPSE OF THE TRADE CENTER THAT CAN BE VERIFIED.

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

How soon we forget in this country and how little we evolve.
Seldom are truer words spoken +1\

apollo_fi wrote:

I humbly request that someone opposing the viewpoint of the 'Iraq Effect' report debunk, or explain the statistics.
Well, we are at war. That makes them blow shit up. Sooner or later they will run out of human firecrackers.

Last edited by ATG (2007-03-02 16:44:39)

PureFodder
+225|6285

ATG wrote:

Well, we are at war. That makes them blow shit up. Sooner or later they will run out of human firecrackers.
I think the Birth rate will far exceed the human combustion rate over there.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA
Quote ATG's big ass post up there^

I never said Bush knocked down the towers in my post. He just took it as an opportunity to drive his Iraq agenda through. He went to Afg. first which EVERYONE supported. We all were United.  Iraq came, and anyone who disagreed was demonized and unpatriotic. He drove the divisive wedge right back through America. But Iraq is his own baby. Thats his project that he has draggeed our armed forces and our country through and lied to mine and your face the whole time. Over and over. That was the point of my rant.

Sorry. I just had another one....rant that is.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6367|Columbus, Ohio

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

. He went to Afg. first which EVERYONE supported. We all were United.
Man, have to love Americans who support military action AFTER we are attacked.  GJ America.
alpinestar
+304|6596|New York City baby.
If it was war on alcohol (ahem) everyone would want to get it
If it was war on marijuana a lot of people would want to get it
Seems like we like to do prohibited things, sorry gotta put my TNT jacket on now and head for capital cheers.

Last edited by alpinestar (2007-03-02 17:59:19)

LawJik
The Skeptical Realist
+48|6531|Amherst, MA
https://static.crooksandliars.com/2007/03/mj-attackgraph.jpg

Last edited by LawJik (2007-03-08 17:15:27)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
For the record:  I do believe that the US has only increased terrorism, but that can never be proven fact nor completely disproven.  All we can say is that, on the balance of probabilities, it probably is or isn't the case.  It can never be "official".
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561

usmarine2007 wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

. He went to Afg. first which EVERYONE supported. We all were United.
Man, have to love Americans who support military action AFTER we are attacked.  GJ America.
Right, because Iraq was about preventing a threat to America.

Despite the fact that Iraq lacked the ability to strike at America or Americans.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard