Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6776
Sex dreams are weird.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
d.cripz
+29|6469
i had this dream that this guy nick named bennisboy was killed in a car crash on march 5, 2007.
Jello.01
+46|6668|DFW, Texas
After getting pissed off at the hit reg in BF2, I went to bed and dreamed that I was at Sharqi, in the first floor of Construction, and I saw my friends dead, so I got my defibrillator out, and tapped them with it, and they stood up and chuckled or something. When I woke up, I told myself that I play too much, that was one weird dream....
bennisboy
+829|6706|Poundland

I.M.I Militant wrote:

i think i got you beat i am not sure if this counts though : i will wake up randomly during the night and be half concious but i am not able to move at all apprently its because when u sleep the brain realises toxins into ur body that paralise you so you do not act out your dreams well sometimes i will wake up during this and wont be able to move the first time it happend it was so scary i dident no what was going on
I had that once before. I slept at my mates house. then I woke up in the mornin and couldn't move. He was sitting on his bed and I tried to talk to him but couldnt speak. It took like 5mins before I could move and talk again
jammyc53
+7|6618|Newcastle. England.
i once got out of bed, the middle of the night, put all my clothes back on, and went back to sleep, i don't know why i done it, lol.

and another time i got out of bed and started knocking on my bedroom door, my dad was like James ????
and i like, sort of woke up, and said, i need a drink or something like that lol, funny thing is i know what I'm doing, i just don't know why.
bennisboy
+829|6706|Poundland

jammyc53 wrote:

i once got out of bed, the middle of the night, put all my clothes back on, and went back to sleep, i don't know why i done it, lol.

and another time i got out of bed and started knocking on my bedroom door, my dad was like James ????
and i like, sort of woke up, and said, i need a drink or something like that lol, funny thing is i know what I'm doing, i just don't know why.
That is quite weird I must say
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6390|teh alien spaceshit
I have several.
I had this dream when I was in 1st grade.
I don't remember much, but I was wee-weeing in my dream and all of a sudden, I felt something warm and wet streaming out of my dick. You know what it is...
I also had a dream where the Earth was about to get destroyed by a BIG meteorite.
My most recent one was about these really tiny eggs drooping down to Earth and then hatching everywhere.
The creatures soon became as large as a hummvee.
They soon covered the entire east part of U.S. and began sweeping through Kansas and all the middle U.S. region when the armed forces began attacking them. Man, the battle was awsome, and I was part of the forces, too. I was hit once in the dream, amd I actually felt something stab me IRL. Then, I woke up. The war is to be continued.
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6359

david363 wrote:

being chased by someone and not being able to run at all
omg thats happens to me all the time, and when i want to punch someone there is like a force holding me back. wierd.
Also is it just me, or can i do watever i want in my dreams?? normally its butts3x witht any girls in my dreams.
bennisboy
+829|6706|Poundland

d.cripz wrote:

i had this dream that this guy nick named bennisboy was killed in a car crash on march 5, 2007.
Incorrect

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard