dshak
+4|6818
perhaps I am alone on this,

but what on EARTH did they put attack choppers on that night map for! I don't doubt for a second that they are hard to fly at night, in fact I got in one and couldn't see anything, but I've come across one or two that seem to have it mastered and I gotta say, it's kind of crazy.

Invisible death from above.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6776|AUS, Canberra
you can see really well with the night vision on, everything lights right up!
Rosse_modest
+76|6781|Antwerp, Flanders
Like the_heart_attack said...
You DO know you're equipped with night vision goggles in SF, right?
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6842|Finland
I cant even imagine my fps if i got in to a chopper in a night map :F vid card would probably explode.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6752|The United Center
yeah, the nightvision in choppers is wicked...people never even see you.
dshak
+4|6818
uh, yeah, I turn on the nightvision....

unfortunately NO you still can not see them if they maintain even the slightest of altitude. not everything "lights up" as suggested. I've found that if the chopper maintains itself at around just 30-40 meters off the ground you can't really see it even with the NV, unless maybe you're messing with your video settings I guess.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6779|NRW,Germany
What map are you talking about? Didn´t spend that much time on SF servers yet.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6788|The Hague, Holland

Tigg@lot wrote:

What map are you talking about? Didn´t spend that much time on SF servers yet.
Yeah, what map? And I'll bet its for 64 players right?
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6754|Mark it zero.
leviathon 64 man. it is fun but with my comp i cant see people until im really close to them, so i have a pretty hard time seeing anyone while im flying it. i just have to go over to where UAVs are and just launch everything i have hoping to get lucky. but it can still be fun because they never see you coming. and any vehicle driving around outside is pretty much screwed.
Flasheart88
+0|6765|Brisbane

Kamikaze17 wrote:

i just have to go over to where UAVs are and just launch everything i have hoping to get lucky.
Ha, sounds like how I fly choppers on the day missions
Home
Section.80
+447|6853|Seattle, Washington, USA

Yeah, I agree. I can see perfectly fine with regular footsoldier NV, but the NV in choppers just turns everything from black to a slightly blackish-brown.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6842

dshak wrote:

uh, yeah, I turn on the nightvision....

unfortunately NO you still can not see them if they maintain even the slightest of altitude. not everything "lights up" as suggested. I've found that if the chopper maintains itself at around just 30-40 meters off the ground you can't really see it even with the NV, unless maybe you're messing with your video settings I guess.
unfortunately NO you still can not  ( why the Caps ? ) I was very upset to see this. good post dude. lol
dankassasin42o
+68|6684|Reefersyde, CA
ya'll must be smokin crack, i tear shit up in the apache with its "GREY" nightvision. In my oppion its better the the gunners NV or infantry NV.  Fuck the green till they fix the landscaping issues they have with it/
shikirocks
+0|6826|Toronto, ON
I am kinda enjoying the helo in Leviathan. I sometimes hover into the submarine penn, while that that is the last remaining flag and let my gunner do all the work.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard