Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6566|San Diego, CA, USA

FatherTed wrote:

i wish i had beer
Wish granted and you own all the beer in the world.  Germany declares war on you and reinstates Nazism against FatherTed.  You thwart your new enemies with beer and they become so drunk they die of alchol posioning.  You however are sent to gail because some of Hilter's youth you gave beer to were underage.  You are butt raped is prison by a lifer and die in a prison hospital thinking to yourself, "I hate Germans."

I wish my laptop wouldn't overheat so easily.

Last edited by Harmor (2009-02-22 13:01:38)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum

Harmor wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

i wish i had beer
Wish granted and you own all the beer in the world.  Germany declares war on you and reinstates Nazism against FatherTed.  You thwart your new enemies with beer and they become so drunk they die of alchol posioning.  You however are sent to gail because some of Hilter's youth you gave beer to were underage.  You a butt raped is prison by a lifer and die in a prison hospital thinking to yourself, "It was worth it for a while."

i could live with that
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5806|Catherine Black

Harmor wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

i wish i had beer
Wish granted and you own all the beer in the world.  Germany declares war on you and reinstates Nazism against FatherTed.  You thwart your new enemies with beer and they become so drunk they die of alchol posioning.  You however are sent to gail because some of Hilter's youth you gave beer to were underage.  You are butt raped is prison by a lifer and die in a prison hospital thinking to yourself, "I hate Germans."

Granted, but you now live in the Arctic.

I wish I had a new game.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found

DrPeePeeFace wrote:

I wish I was a jedi.
Wish granted, you are now a jedi.  You now speed on the highway and simply wave your hand at the cop when he asks, "Do you know how fast you were going?"  You can jump onto the top of a two-story building, but jump into the Big Dig hole and die from the fall thinking to yourself, "Hmm...I guess jedi's can't fly."

I wish I come up with a cheap way to go into space.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found

Finray wrote:

I wish I had a new game.
Wish granted, you now own Monopoly except its single player.  You become so bored of the game you goto Park Avenue in New York and start demanding people pay you $400 for entering your square.  You are arrested and put into an insane asylum where you are over medicated and die of an embolism, while thinking to yourself "Where did I put my 'Get Out of Jail' card?"

I wish someone answer my last wish.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485
Granted. I answered your last which to answer the wish that is this one which is your last as it is your most recent wish thus far.

However do to the fact that there isn't really a wish to answer as you are asking that it be answered for the sake of being answered, the world goes all Large-Hardon-Collider and we are all no more.

I wish I had a Large-Hardon-Collider.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Granted. I answered your last which to answer the wish that is this one which is your last as it is your most recent wish thus far.

However do to the fact that there isn't really a wish to answer as you are asking that it be answered for the sake of being answered, the world goes all Large-Hardon-Collider and we are all no more.

I wish I had a Large-Hardon-Collider.
Granted, you now are the proud owner of an LHC. But you don't know how to use it.

I wish I had a cuppa tea.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5560|Toronto
Granted, but the Large-Hardon-Collider you receive comes at the price of your manhood. Now everybody only thinks you are compensating for your lack of junk, and you become the laughing stock of the sicentific community. Nobody will help you operate the machine and it falls into disrepair and utter uselessness

edit (i messed up twice now): Finray's wish is granted, but thetea has been steeped to long and is absolutely gross.

I wish chocolate milk had two "ii's in it.

Last edited by Pochsy (2009-02-22 13:30:15)

The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Pochsy wrote:

Granted, but the Large-Hardon-Collider you receive comes at the price of your manhood. Now everybody only thinks you are compensating for your lack of junk, and you become the laughing stock of the sicentific community. Nobody will help you operate the machine and it falls into disrepair and utter uselessness

Granted, but you now are unable to read.

I wish I had something like intent.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found

Finray wrote:

Wish granted, but the genie misunderstood your english english asscent and gives you a cop from the town of Patea in New Zealand.  Yohan, the cop, arrests you for kidnapping (eventhough he's not a kid), but he himself gets arrested for impersonating a cop because he's in England.  You are saddened and lead a protest to get him released.  His wife learns of this and comes to England.  You offer her a place to stay while during the trial, but you two become madly in love.  You two have two kids and live a great life, but then when Yohan is released he kills you in your sleep, while you were dreaming, "I wonder how many people in New Zealand look like hobbits?"

I wish someone besides me knew what Plebisagnitomepenitusmundusphobia is?
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found

Pochsy wrote:

Wish granted, you successfully petition Merriam Webster and several collegiate dictionaries to change the word 'milk' into 'wii'.  So now you can have Chocolate Wii with cookies to your delight, however, the now California Wii Council sue Nintendo for the use of the word 'Wii' because of their prior use of the work milk, now 'wii'.  Nintendo looses the court case and millions of nerds hunt you down.  At every comic con your image is burnt in effigie.  You run away and now live in a cave, but luckly the goat you found makes Chocolate Wii.

I wish someone would wish for a duck.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5560|Toronto
Granted, Somebody does, but they find it hilarious that you jumble all of the phobias together in an attempt to create an impressive word. This person then starts a crusade against compund words and effectively destroys the english language, leaving your name in the history books (or those not written in english) as the catalyst for downfall. 

I wish for economic independence from America.

P.S. Harmor- <3
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Harmor wrote:

Finray wrote:

Wish granted, but the genie misunderstood your english english asscent and gives you a cop from the town of Patea in New Zealand.  Yohan, the cop, arrests you for kidnapping (eventhough he's not a kid), but he himself gets arrested for impersonating a cop because he's in England.  You are saddened and lead a protest to get him released.  His wife learns of this and comes to England.  You offer her a place to stay while during the trial, but you two become madly in love.  You two have two kids and live a great life, but then when Yohan is released he kills you in your sleep, while you were dreaming, "I wonder how many people in New Zealand look like hobbits?"
Dude...

wtf

https://www.portalprelude.com/images/news/dude-wait-what.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485

Pochsy wrote:

Granted, Somebody does, but they find it hilarious that you jumble all of the phobias together in an attempt to create an impressive word. This person then starts a crusade against compund words and effectively destroys the english language, leaving your name in the history books (or those not written in english) as the catalyst for downfall. 

I wish for economic independence from America.

P.S. Harmor- <3
Wish Granted, but you are now economically dependent on Mexico.

I wish that all your base are belonged to us.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5560|Toronto
Granted, all our base now belong to you, but we placed hidden warheads throughout to be detonated upon transfer. All our base now trojan in nature.

I wish I was a baller, a little bit taller.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found

Pochsy wrote:

I wish I was a baller, a little bit taller.
Wish granted, you first have an operation that breaks your bones in your legs and over the course of several months increases your height 4-inches from 5'4" to 5'8".  You get a personal trainer and reduce your weight from your current 250 lbs. to a slim 160 lbs. in just over a year.  Your father blackmailed (don't ask), Michael Jordon into training you in basketball.  You train for another year with Michael Jordon and become proficient as a baller.  But you have one horrible drawback as you think to yourself, "Hmm...I'm white, I can't jump."

I wish my USB drive with all my important documents didn't die.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5560|Toronto
Granted, instead of dying it asplodes at the most critical of times: fnal paper submissions. You cannot produce a back-up becuase your HD also fails and you are forced to drop out of school ad work at McDonalds not as a burger flipper, but instead as the ball pit manager.

I wish

1           2   1            2
M g'(a) - L f h(a) + - (1-K) h(a)  - - F''(q) g(a)  +  d  =  0    (1)

2               2
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6731|Purplicious Wisconsin
Wish granted, but something bad happens to you

I wish that I was a super genius.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum

War Man wrote:

even within the confines of this game, that just isn't going to happen.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6537|Adelaide, South Australia

War Man wrote:

Denied due to extremely shitty backfire.

Current wish is:

Pochsy wrote:

I wish

2               2
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Current wish is:

Pochsy wrote:

I wish

2               2
Wish granted as the genie opens a portal that sucks you into a multi-verse where the above is valid.  You instantly live an infinite lifetimes as every possible event in your life-time occurs all at one.  The magnitude of such an event causes you to explode spontaneously as every atom in your being repels itself leaving you a fine mist of your basic elements.

I wish I had a time machine to go tell Pochsy never to have wished that.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5978|Places 'n such

Harmor wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Current wish is:

Pochsy wrote:

I wish

2               2
Wish granted as the genie opens a portal that sucks you into a multi-verse where the above is valid.  You instantly live an infinite lifetimes as every possible event in your life-time occurs all at one.  The magnitude of such an event causes you to explode spontaneously as every atom in your being repels itself leaving you a fine mist of your basic elements.

I wish I had a time machine to go tell Pochsy never to have wished that.
You go back in time... Just far enough to see Pochsy make his wish and the same thing happens to you.

I wish my pc was damn QUIETER!
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5560|Toronto
Granted. Your PC is now a quieter becuase the genie smashed it.

I wish wishes were made of wishbones.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6123|eXtreme to the maX
Would lead to an exponential wishbone runaway and the universe would be nothing but wishbones.

I wish I'd worked harder and got a better grade in my Bachelors.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5560|Toronto
Granted. You instead work so hard that the rest of your life falls away and you become a social recluse. You find the habit hard to break and are miserable thereafter.

I wish dilbert was still a TV show.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard